Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-27 22:20:43

Bobithan

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

Well, it'll be hard for me to bring the hammer down on anybody but pqwerty tonight but schlog you're kind of all over the place, to the point where eh maybe I would be the last vote on you. I think I haven't given you enough credit this game, you totally could be playing a solid scum game.

aka towwl

#27 2024-03-27 22:27:47

Bobithan

btw how much time do I have to convince you proc? Because Idk how late you're willing to stay up in Europe to lock in your vote. I think schlog, n1kf, pqwerty and I will all be available until the end of day but it'd be nice to know for you proc since we're pretty much all the swing vote here.

aka towwl

#28 2024-03-27 23:27:58

Bobithan

Schlog just put diff at L-1 guys, that's kind of a big deal and we just blew right past it

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#29 2024-03-28 00:44:53

Bobithan

Take this as you may but I completely refuse to put a vote on N1KF. I can see myself bringing down the hammer on anybody tonight except for N1KF. Which means that vote isn't happening without a revival of edi or diff so we gotta choose somebody else.

aka towwl

#30 2024-03-28 01:19:07

Bobithan

pqwerty >> schlog >> edilights > diff > proc >> n1kf

aka towwl

#31 2024-03-29 12:27:56

Bobithan

I targeted Zumza as JK n1 and he died so that's why I've been floating the idea of a jugg. Because there is a jugg and they used their shot n1

I targeted schlog n2 and nobody died

aka towwl

#32 2024-03-29 12:59:57

Bobithan

I'm pretty much 99% on N1KF being town. Generally I've found him pro-town but the thing that pushed it over the edge for me d2 was: Picking up proc's accidental tracker breadcrumb and announcing it to everybody seemed more like town trying to figure things out to me (even if it's not really ideal for town to point to possible PRs for mafia). The only reason for mafia to say something like that in daychat rather than scumchat would be to mindgame the not-tracker into townreading them which, I guess, hats off to you n1kf if that's what's happening but I highly doubt it. You are town.

Proc has been proving himself to be very pro-town in his investigation and voting yesterday. Very productive, open minded, blah blah blah. His hands are clean from the diff mislynch and he even set his alarm for us townies. What a good, pure, not-scum guy. Town.

I am the jailkeeper. I am town.

That leaves 2 scum between [edi, schlog, pqwerty].

I've said my piece on pqwerty plenty d2 and all of it I still believe is scum-indicative, and I hope his L1 vote on diff (after proc and I both showed openness to a schlog yeet) makes things clear for the rest of the town here. Hindsight is 20/20 of course but I think even a town!schlog yeet would have been leagues more useful to town than a town!diff yeet, and we would not have had an issue making 4 votes on schlog (me, proc, n1kf, pqwerty), and yet he said diff was our only option with his L1 vote. Very likely scum.

Schlog has been playing it very safe d1 (advocating a nolynch, only sussing inactive slots) and d2 put diff on L1 because he is inactive, realized oh yeah onjit will probably sub him d3, and then ended up hammering diff anyways. Looks very, very bad. The hammer isn't even a good self-preservation move from a VT since schlog totally had the option of going with a pqwerty yeet. Oh yeah and I jailed him n2 and nobody died. The only way schlog is town is if they didn't kill in order to misdirect the jailkeeper, which tbh I just find to be a dumb move. Very very likely scum.

edilights, I got no idea, but since he's the only one left in my process of elimination I'd say if I'm somehow wrong about either pqwerty or schlog, edi is the remaining scum. I'll say it looks good that edi started the day with a schlog vote and a smile, though.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#33 2024-03-29 13:12:15

Bobithan

A mislynch today does indeed end the game assuming I miss my JK target at night. At an even number of people, a nolynch forces scum to narrow things down for us, albeit only slightly, but more importantly it gives more time for deliberation.

That all said, I am quite confident in my solve here and don't mind proceeding d3 with a lynch since I don't think the scum kill will narrow things down for us much (I will die)

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#34 2024-03-29 13:18:07

Bobithan

also if the team is pqwerty+schlog and in the scumchat schlog said "KILL BOBITHAN" in all caps I get a gold star

aka towwl

#35 2024-03-29 13:26:01

Bobithan

Processor wrote:

@Bobithan, can you role claim (unless it's a stupid idea)

Why'd you single me out here btw?

aka towwl

#36 2024-03-29 13:50:40

Bobithan

Bobithan wrote:

I'm pretty much 99% on N1KF being town. Generally I've found him pro-town but the thing that pushed it over the edge for me d2 was: Picking up proc's accidental tracker breadcrumb and announcing it to everybody

Oh also misunderstanding how jugg works in https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 83#p798883 looks like a townslip to me

aka towwl

#37 2024-03-29 15:32:38

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

We couldn't reach this majority yesterday so essentially it forces a no vote today and then if the mafia have a juggernaut they can just kill 2 people, right?

Sorry N1KF already claimed this townslip.

Juggernaut doesn't allow scum 2 kills in 1 night, it just allows scum to guarantee a kill once per game. Usually you'd hold onto it until things are narrowed down to get through a protective role but this game the 1-shot jugg was used N1 on Zumza, which I can confirm since I jailkept Zumza N1.

And also I think voting Schlog was dumb over Diff55 because if we did vote Schlog out, we'd have majority 4 AND potentially one less active player if Onjit couldnt find a sub. This makes it so much easier to get a no vote today and potentially a free NK.

This makes no sense, and I don't know why you'd so strongly assume schlog was town.

aka towwl

#38 2024-03-29 19:22:24

Bobithan

Schlog wrote:

mafia one-shot juggernaut

vSrvt90.png

aka towwl

#39 2024-03-29 19:23:38

Bobithan

Schlog wrote:

anyways everything i've said is what i would've said if i were town tho tbf most of it was just baiting towwl into responding certain ways

also for those out of the loop, Bobithan==towwl

aka towwl

#40 2024-03-29 19:23:59

Bobithan

I guess I'll put that in my signature

aka towwl

#41 2024-03-29 22:14:10

Bobithan

Yeah I don't think schlog claiming scum is a strategic decision, just a plain old surrender. He's in a tough hole to climb out of.

aka towwl

#42 2024-03-29 22:40:43

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Yeah I don't think schlog claiming scum is a strategic decision, just a plain old surrender. He's in a tough hole to climb out of.

What do you mean he’s in a tough hole? All the mafia are alive and they can potentially win even. I think you’re just pushing yet another easy mischop. You turned on me on a dime yesterday and since I proved too difficult to vote off, today you’re moving on to the obvious troll on the day where town could potentially lose if it fails to vote correctly.

If for whatever reason we can't get town to vote out Schlog today I'll happily vote you just as well. Whatever we're doing we're not nolynching though, I'm assuming we're hitting red today and that saves me from the coin flip of having to guess which scum is going to be shooting at me.

Also why do you think I'm not the jailkeeper? Nobody has counterclaimed. Unless you want to try counterclaiming now. What were your night actions?

aka towwl

#43 2024-03-29 22:51:18

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

Also even in the rare case that Bobithan is JK (maybe the actual JK or Tracker doesn’t feel comfortable claiming), why does he immediately suspect that he jailed a wolf and not that the mafia were comfortable enough in their position to kill off Schlog? Cuz the mafia could still easily go for me today with Schlog gone

The setup is Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut, Jailkeeper (me), and Follower (Buzzerbee). The mafia does not have their juggernaut shot because they used it to kill Zumza while I had Zumza in jail.

No reasonable mafia would shoot Schlog last night, he was by far one of the more suspicious players to at least me and processor at the end of d2.

Schlog wrote:

also, edilights literally just cheated and posted his role card

Yeah this sucks big time. I'm going to try to convince myself that it's possible edi faked it.... but please never do that again edi, it's against the spirit of the game and gets you modkilled on most mafia sites.

aka towwl

#44 2024-03-29 22:53:43

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

I voted Diff55 because I’d rather a townie went instead of a Pr (me)

Why not Schlog?

aka towwl

#45 2024-03-29 23:06:35

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

I HAVE MECHANICAL PROOF OF IT. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN TARGET OTHERS IS MAFIA.

You don't have mechanical proof, unless you want to copy/paste a mod pm lol. It's your word against mine.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, as town, claim your role immediately after seeing a fakeclaim. You're not going to get an uncontested claim voted out, like ever. You only counterclaimed when prompted with your back against the wall.

aka towwl

#46 2024-03-29 23:09:17

Bobithan

People throw as mafia all the time after getting cornered even as the first scum to go. It's pretty normal and honestly fine as long as they don't out their teammates.

aka towwl

#47 2024-03-29 23:11:10

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

You don't have mechanical proof, unless you want to copy/paste a mod pm lol. It's your word against mine.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, as town, claim your role immediately after seeing a fakeclaim. You're not going to get an uncontested claim voted out, like ever. You only counterclaimed when prompted with your back against the wall.

Bruh cuz I didnt feel comfortable claiming with only one scum found. I wanted to find another one until we started massclaiming and you pressured me to claim.

This is a slip. you've been maintaining schlog is town, so who was found if it's not schlog?

aka towwl

#48 2024-03-29 23:13:57

Bobithan

It's really normal for scum to **** after being found out. It's such a common thing there's a term for it! Onjit lolcatted as mafia during the Champs last year.

Schlog wrote:

towwl im pretty sure he was referring to you tbh

oooohhhh yeaahhhh That makes sense

aka towwl

#49 2024-03-29 23:15:33

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Bruh cuz I didnt feel comfortable claiming with only one scum found. I wanted to find another one until we started massclaiming and you pressured me to claim.

this is such an unnecessarily risky play when you're one mislynch from losing the game that there's no way you would ever do this.

aka towwl

#50 2024-03-29 23:19:45

Bobithan

Processor wrote:

DO NOT YET VOTE this is just a suggestion to implement within 48 hours after discussion

80 % Pqwerty is mafia; 20 % Bobithan is mafia

--

I have the perfect strategy

1. We lynch Schlog (confirmed scum) (Edi+N1KF+Proc+Bob/Pqwerty/Schlog)
2. We look at Schlog's card
2b. Mafia Rolecop: Bobithan's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2a. 1-Shot-Juggernaut: Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2c. Mafia Goon: If there is another Rolecop, Schlog was the one carrying the kill. The rolecop could not have been visiting Zumza (because that would be stupid). Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.

I like this plan.

aka towwl

Wooted by:
Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer