Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-08-30 19:49:08

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

ElijahBaley wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

hi y’all

i don’t know a lot of you and a lot of you don’t know me so here’s a quick and potentially controversial icebreaker question

pineapple on pizza ?

though - noted that you are avoiding interaction with in-game stuff, which can come from Mafia.

!Vote BuzzerBee

i honestly can’t tell if this is a joke post or not

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#27 2022-08-30 19:52:27

Nuclear Gandhi

Marshmallow Marshall wrote:

Also, voting me because I smell is just rude. It is my RIGHT to smell, I'll have you know.

Omg, I'm sorry. That was actually extremely rude of me, good thing you pointed it out to me. Live and learn I guess.

ElijahBaley wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

hi y’all

i don’t know a lot of you and a lot of you don’t know me so here’s a quick and potentially controversial icebreaker question

pineapple on pizza ?

though - noted that you are avoiding interaction with in-game stuff, which can come from Mafia.

!Vote BuzzerBee

While I voted him as well for his heathenry, I stand in disbelief when I see your post. This is page 1 of a game where pretty much everyone has many people they do not know around. NOBODY has said anything remotely related to the game lol, and that is perfectly normal. I can appreciate the attempt to create an event, but it's weak to the point of being nothing. Also, here you go, I have created an event by replying to you seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Event is a cool word, ngl.
By the way, would it be a stretch to imagine you and BB to be wolves and Elijah making himself known as the lost wolf by these random votes on you both? I mean, he sort of provoked the BB post to happen - the one that he quoted and voted right after. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#28 2022-08-30 20:00:37

Nuclear Gandhi

2b55b5g wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

hi y’all

pineapple on pizza ?

!Vote BuzzerBee

I like this reaction.
About your concern though, I believe early posts are usually wack because making a mountain out of a molehill or posting stretchy ideas are ways to start the game rolling. At least I try to be more lenient on early posts. But this lost wolf (the "Traitor" role) has me be a little paranoid too honestly https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#29 2022-08-30 20:08:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[2] BuzzerBee: ElijahBaley, Marshmallow Marshall
[1] Marshmallow Marshall: Nuclear Gandhi

[10] Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Onjit, 2b55b5g, Pqwerty, Minimania, AllenCaspe9510, Big Bon Jovi, BuzzerBee, Grilyon2, Lumi

7 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#30 2022-08-30 20:12:13

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

By the way, would it be a stretch to imagine you and BB to be wolves and Elijah making himself known as the lost wolf by these random votes on you both? I mean, he sort of provoked the BB post to happen - the one that he quoted and voted right after. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Also, as an icing on the event cake, Elijah called "confirmed gangster" hmm..

- Dr. Seuss

#31 2022-08-30 20:18:00

Marshmallow Marshall

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Also, voting me because I smell is just rude. It is my RIGHT to smell, I'll have you know.

Omg, I'm sorry. That was actually extremely rude of me, good thing you pointed it out to me. Live and learn I guess.

ElijahBaley wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

hi y’all

pineapple on pizza ?

!Vote BuzzerBee

While I voted him as well for his heathenry, I stand in disbelief when I see your post. This is page 1 of a game where pretty much everyone has many people they do not know around. NOBODY has said anything remotely related to the game lol, and that is perfectly normal. I can appreciate the attempt to create an event, but it's weak to the point of being nothing. Also, here you go, I have created an event by replying to you seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Event is a cool word, ngl.

Isn't it? heh ^^

And I don't know what you expect my answer to this question to be other than "uh no", considering I am... slightly biased, no matter what the good answer is lol. Besides, long live RVS.

#32 2022-08-30 20:20:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

i don’t think it’s too much of a stretch, “confirmed gangster” is kinda sus since that came out of nowhere, but it can simply be a joke post so idk lol

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#33 2022-08-30 20:21:05

Marshmallow Marshall

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Hidden text

I like this reaction.
About your concern though, I believe early posts are usually wack because making a mountain out of a molehill or posting stretchy ideas are ways to start the game rolling. At least I try to be more lenient on early posts. But this lost wolf (the "Traitor" role) has me be a little paranoid too honestly https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Why do you like the reaction? I'm not sure what you find readable in there o.O

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Hm, this does make sense, and I actually like this reasoning quite a lot.

...and then I realize I was the one being called a confirmed gangster lmao so no - but that being said, I like the reasoning anyway, so early kudos

#34 2022-08-30 20:32:50

Nuclear Gandhi

And I don't know what you expect my answer to this question to be other than "uh no", considering I am... slightly biased, no matter what the good answer is lol. Besides, long live RVS.

lol

2b55b5g wrote:

i don’t think it’s too much of a stretch, “confirmed gangster” is kinda sus since that came out of nowhere, but it can simply be a joke post so idk lol

They know each other for a very long time fwiw.

Why do you like the reaction? I'm not sure what you find readable in there o.O

I think I saw a pint of paranoia in it and a certain way she looked at the post. But in retrospect it's assuming and is just NAI objectively.

- Dr. Seuss

#35 2022-08-30 20:45:51

Nuclear Gandhi

(NAI = Not Alignment Indicative)

- Dr. Seuss

#36 2022-08-30 21:10:18

Onjit
Website

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

(NAI = Not Alignment Indicative)

now watch me whip, now watch me NAI NAI

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#37 2022-08-30 21:12:07

Onjit
Website

good morning everyone, how are we doing? like, in general

#38 2022-08-30 21:50:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

Let's take a look at statistics, shall we?

To get the most relevant stats, I'll take a look at the last 5 games. In those games, In games 51, 50, and 48, all three games, when roles were being given out, I was given the Game Host role.

This means that I am statistically the most likely to be the Game Host in this game. I can neither confirm nor deny this, but going forward this will be automatically assumed in argument.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#39 2022-08-30 21:58:13

Onjit
Website

Minimania wrote:

To get the most relevant stats, I'll take a look at the last 5 games. In those games, In games 51, 50, and 48, all three games, when roles were being given out, I was given the Game Host role.

This means that I am statistically the most likely to be the Game Host in this game. I can neither confirm nor deny this, but going forward this will be automatically assumed in argument.

thats crazy statistically speaking im about 20% likely to be hosting a game on this forum

Wooted by:

#40 2022-08-30 22:08:57

ElijahBaley

Minimania wrote:

No, it doesn't, it just means that if you look at those last 5 games and you don't know what your role is, you are 60% likely to be correct if you randomly guess that your role was Game Host, whatever randomly guessing means.

It has absolutely no bearing on your role in future games.

#41 2022-08-30 22:14:33

ElijahBaley

2b55b5g wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

hi y’all

pineapple on pizza ?

!Vote BuzzerBee

I guess you'll find out in that case //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Btw could any admin remove my spammer role or whatever? I'm post limited, need to wait for 300 seconds between posts...

#42 2022-08-30 22:17:36

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

Btw could any admin remove my spammer role or whatever? I'm post limited, need to wait for 300 seconds between posts...

I'm so glad I no longer have it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

- Dr. Seuss

#43 2022-08-30 22:19:11

Minimania
Moderation Team

Onjit wrote:
Minimania wrote:

thats crazy statistically speaking im about 20% likely to be hosting a game on this forum

**** man that's crazy hey snagsanga quest when

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#44 2022-08-30 22:37:52

Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

pee pee poo poo

Free Day1 pass to the first person who guesses that last reference correctly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
There may be many "correct" ones but only 1 that I had in mind //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

If anyone cares, the reference was Chrissy from Little Demon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

- Dr. Seuss

#45 2022-08-30 23:25:39

Onjit
Website

Minimania wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Minimania wrote:

**** man that's crazy hey snagsanga quest when

soon!

#46 2022-08-30 23:40:49

Onjit
Website

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

pee pee poo poo

Free Day1 pass to the first person who guesses that last reference correctly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
There may be many "correct" ones but only 1 that I had in mind //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

If anyone cares, the reference was Chrissy from Little Demon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

i thought "pee pee poo poo" was a reference to what im doing right now

#47 2022-08-30 23:46:20

Nuclear Gandhi

Onjit wrote:

good morning everyone, how are we doing? like, in general

Having trouble sleeping well for some reason. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
Even peepee'ing and poopoo'ing don't help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

- Dr. Seuss

#48 2022-08-31 00:14:35

ElijahBaley

ElijahBaley wrote:
Minimania wrote:

No, it doesn't, it just means that if you look at those last 5 games and you don't know what your role is, you are 60% likely to be correct if you randomly guess that your role was Game Host, whatever randomly guessing means.

It has absolutely no bearing on your role in future games.

The real story is actually even more complicated, because the probability you calculate is non-unique as it depends on the assumptions you make (probability is subjective). If you make the assumption that you are always right, for example (an absurd example, of course), then the probability is 100%.

#49 2022-08-31 00:15:51

ElijahBaley

Sorry, I always nerd out when it comes to probability //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#50 2022-08-31 02:51:28

Pqwerty

How do you do, fellow kids?

I just wanted to notify everyone that I am an anti-town role. I am still aligned with the town, but I negatively impact it. So, if we can’t find a good mafia candidate to vote today, feel free to vote me. Addition by subtraction or whatever.

Also, I refuse to claim any further than that since I know that any further information will only help the mafia. If you want to know my role, either vote me off today or let the mafia kill me.

Oh and I only like pineapple on pizza if it has ham as well. I want the sweet and salty combo, not just the sweet.

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer