Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-02 10:11:45

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

The classic EE globe and background are so cool!

The classic EE globe, logo, and background are so cool. It's a crime the forums have a default appearance this bland.

First let's talk about the globe:

• It's a globe, representing EE as an online game available through the World Wide Web

• The globe has EE levels overlayed on it, representing the game's worlds

• There's a cursor, representing how the game is digital

• There are smileys both on the globe and on top of it. Two of the smileys using gravity arrows, god mode, two major features of the game.

• The smear effect shows how quick-paced Everybody Edits is, both in gameplay and (at the time) new levels and trends phasing in and out every day.

The old Everybody Edits Forums logo is cool as well. The Bunny and Bird stand out slightly separated as the exclusive contest smileys, and the Superman smiley is showing off its mod aura and is heroically flying above the whole thing like a classic staff member. These kinds of details add a lot of intrigue to the smileys.

Now, the background. This is amazing. Just look at the scale, the variety. This is an amazing encapsulation of the wonder I felt when I first discovered Everybody Edits. So many levels to play, mashed together as one big, distant view of the universe which mysteriously fades off into the distance. And it's even animated in the 2011 promo trailer. Just imagine the effort taken to record all that gameplay footage of players' worlds, piece it together, and render it as an animation. Bravo.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2022-04-03 22:22:15

Supah (Snow)

Re: The classic EE globe and background are so cool!

Glad to know that I’m not the only one who thought this. The EE logo and background encapsulated what I loved about this game into one image.

LIFE IS PAIN. I HATE

Wooted by: (2)
Supah (Snow)1649020935792736

Board footer