Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-13 07:46:02, last edited by Minimania (2021-05-10 01:12:32)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mafia 50 - Rise of the Phoenixborn Game Thread [VAMP/WITCH WIN]

s3ct3ZfN.jpg

Welcome to Mafia 50 - Rise of the Phoenixborn! I hope you all are ready for some chaos! It is clear to me that one of you have been blessed with the Phoenix lineage, and I have created this gauntlet as a test to see which one of you it is. You will all be challenged to your absolute limit, so be the most conniving, the most cunning, and above all, have fun!

Here are the rules:

Game Rules

This game is a closed setup, so you will not know what roles are in the game to start. Here is a list of the possible roles:

Hidden text

Here are some rulings regarding the game if anyone is confused:

Rulings

And finally, here are a list of commands that you can perform during the game:

Commands

Here's the player list!

1. TaskManager - Monster Slayer
2. Some Woman - Nurse
3. Excoluss
4. 2B55B5G TNG
5. ShadowsEdge - Mayor
6. Theoldinese - Yandere
7. Different55 - Cop
8. AllenCaspe9510
9. Onjit - Executioner
10. MrJawapa - Godfather
11. Kkay - Werewolf
12. 32OrtonEdge32dh
13. Buzzerbee - Detective
14. Norwegianboy - Milk Man

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#2 2021-04-15 20:57:20

theoldinese

Re: Mafia 50 - Rise of the Phoenixborn Game Thread [VAMP/WITCH WIN]

!confirm even thought this is way too confusing and i understand nothing and can form no strategy unless i wrote an essay which i am NOT doing for a fun simple forum game. #bringbackforumgamesthatdontrequirescientificplanning

also uh ima just use a command real quick

!whisper to minimania: wow thanks for that mafia role you gave me oh nooo everyone can see this message :'( im exposed jk im not mafia or maybe i am you will have to find out

#3 2021-04-15 22:24:56

theoldinese

i have no idea what append means or how to do it since editing is disabled but uh phoenix

Wooted by:

#4 2021-04-17 17:26:12

theoldinese

hello freinds it is i your fellow member of society i cant wait until we can play sus game in many hours and vote out all the imposters sus sus

#5 2021-04-17 19:03:44

theoldinese

some woman wrote:
theoldinese wrote:

hello freinds it is i your fellow member of society i cant wait until we can play sus game in many hours and vote out all the imposters sus sus

theoldinese wrote:

!whisper to minimania: wow thanks for that mafia role you gave me oh nooo everyone can see this message :'( im exposed jk im not mafia or maybe i am you will have to find out

ok, i'm going to share what i whispered to onjit (about the 2nd quote anyway) w/ this thread: with the unprompted "hello fellow not scum"/"i'm not scum or am i lol" jokes, oldinese seems like either newbie scum awkwardly trying to fit in as town, or jester trying to get lynched. i made a similar joke in response to task wanting to see my rolecard earlier, but these are just out of nowhere.

(if that logic is agreed on & scum or jester are the two main possibilities for him to flip, then if no PRs or other self-aligneds are suspected by the end of today and scum doesn't kill him, it's probably because he's scum)

they are all my attempts at something positive to enjoy. Not a joke but you just look at it and think "huh.. cool ig"

Also i forgot to specify !Whisper

Wooted by:

#6 2021-04-22 15:39:52

theoldinese

Big chungus i know you are the sus imposter

Minimania1627660717790881

Board footer