Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-03 00:42:40

Raphe9000

Use stolen graphics in EEU so Minisaurus has his lifeblood

There are plenty of assets that Nintendo and so many other companies use that could look great in EEU, and it appears if there are stolen graphics, Minisaurus will start a drama about it, and if there is a drama by Minisaurus, it will blow up. Thus, using stolen graphics is truly the best way for EEU to have an active and thriving community.

You may think that using stolen graphics would only risk EEU getting shut down, but I beg to differ. You see, at this point I consider EE a Tardigrade. The name Tardigradum means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777. It can go without players or money for more than 30 years. Depending on the environment, EE may enter this state via anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, or anoxybiosis. They can withstand the extremely low pressure from the player base and also very high pressures, more than 1,200 times the pressure other games have. Some species such as EE can also withstand pressure of 6,000 times than EEU, which is nearly six times the pressure of other games in their deepest crisis. They can withstand the extremely low pressure from the player base and also very high pressures from Minisaurus emailing Nintendo about stolen graphics, more than 1,200 times the pressure other games have. Some species such as EE can also withstand pressure of 6,000 times than EEU, which is nearly six times the pressure of other games in their deepest crisis.

Due to this, it is obvious that EE will survive even a lawsuit by Mario himself, and the drama that would result would actually benefit the game. Imagine news articles everywhere telling gamers how tyrannical Nintendo is by suing little guy Xenonetix, only 5.7 inches tall. It would be a piece that would rile up gamers, and EE would become the next New Super Fortcraft 2K20 Remastered Game of the Year Edition. In addition, we would have nothing to worry about even in the worst case scenario. Due to legal advice provided by a university in his city, Minisaurus has shown that he is more than capable of making expert legal decisions that don't jeopardize the game and totally do more good than harm.

Xenonetix continues to believe that EE will succeed, and I believe I have just found the way it can.

#2 2020-12-03 08:39:45

peace

Re: Use stolen graphics in EEU so Minisaurus has his lifeblood

what teh **** is this topic about

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2020-12-03 08:56:17

Raphe9000

peace wrote:

Well you see, there are plenty of assets that Nintendo and so many other companies use that could look great in EEU, and it appears if there are stolen graphics, Minisaurus will start a drama about it, and if there is a drama by Minisaurus, it will blow up. Thus, using stolen graphics is truly the best way for EEU to have an active and thriving community.

You may think that using stolen graphics would only risk EEU getting shut down, but I beg to differ. You see, at this point I consider EE a Tardigrade. The name Tardigradum means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777. It can go without players or money for more than 30 years. Depending on the environment, EE may enter this state via anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, or anoxybiosis. They can withstand the extremely low pressure from the player base and also very high pressures, more than 1,200 times the pressure other games have. Some species such as EE can also withstand pressure of 6,000 times than EEU, which is nearly six times the pressure of other games in their deepest crisis. They can withstand the extremely low pressure from the player base and also very high pressures from Minisaurus emailing Nintendo about stolen graphics, more than 1,200 times the pressure other games have. Some species such as EE can also withstand pressure of 6,000 times than EEU, which is nearly six times the pressure of other games in their deepest crisis.

Due to this, it is obvious that EE will survive even a lawsuit by Mario himself, and the drama that would result would actually benefit the game. Imagine news articles everywhere telling gamers how tyrannical Nintendo is by suing little guy Xenonetix, only 5.7 inches tall. It would be a piece that would rile up gamers, and EE would become the next New Super Fortcraft 2K20 Remastered Game of the Year Edition. In addition, we would have nothing to worry about even in the worst case scenario. Due to legal advice provided by a university in his city, Minisaurus has shown that he is more than capable of making expert legal decisions that don't jeopardize the game and totally do more good than harm.

Xenonetix continues to believe that EE will succeed, and I believe I have just found the way it can.

Wooted by:

rat

#4 2020-12-03 10:29:48

Gosha

possible candidates:
TAWfJGAcm2GbgheNAAUFH4.jpg

#5 2020-12-03 12:59:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

>tnt
o______o
now this game is really going to blow up !

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2020-12-03 13:01:32

John

Quick, someone contact Mojang!

PW?scale=2

#7 2020-12-03 19:29:54

bgic

peace wrote:

Use stolen graphics in EEU so Minisaurus has his lifeblood

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#8 2020-12-03 20:24:24, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-12-03 20:27:48)

Minisaurus
Banned

Step 1: Replace stolen graphics with new not stolen graphics.
Step 2: Don´t ever use again stolen graphics.

It is really hard to do, but if the staff is persistent perhaps they might success in doing those extremely difficult steps.

Wooted by:

#9 2020-12-03 20:41:46

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

Minisaurus wrote:

Step 1: Replace stolen graphics with new not stolen graphics.
Step 2: Don´t ever use again stolen graphics.

It is really hard to do, but if the staff is persistent perhaps they might success in doing those extremely difficult steps.

nah i think it would be funny if they used more stolen graphics that would make a great knee slapper

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by:

#10 2020-12-16 22:52:50

chzandham

It's so sad that a thread like this even had to be made. 😅😂

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

chzandham1608155570786896

Board footer