Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Angel16

X3 Organization

Introduction

Welcome to
X3 Organization Recruitment topic

If the group becomes a success we will work on

- art worlds
- complicated worlds
- boss to code worlds
- race worlds
- adventurous worlds
- Will do tons of role play //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Moderator: Angel16

Sub Mods:

Crew

- Spot Available

- Spot Available

- Spot Available
PlayEverybodyEditsx3crew-2-1.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Re: X3 Organization

What do you have planned to make this crew a success?

#3 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

I'll join.

#4 Before February 2015

Angel16

Fdoou wrote:

What do you have planned to make this crew a success?

Ok here's where you've asked a serious and Intelligent question!

As the captain im in just in a simple and minor recruitment time.
Meaning im recruiting a Crew but its nothing big!

So that way I can have enough time to BUY WORLDS
Once i get more worlds (maybe 4 or 5 )
Ill get serious into finding crew members!
Each member gets a certain job

I will get everyone to add me obviously which btw... (my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="751a18141d10161d14350c141d1a1a5b161a18">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>)

If I see that there's problems with crew messing me up, I will kick you off the team, off the world, change the code and delete them as a friend and get to know someone better and make sure they wont troll

If one btw have any issues with another they will need to let me know!

We will then make a world or an Art world...etc

Thats my simple plan...the hardest thing thats going to get in my way is TIME due to
2min = 1 energy
no other obstacle will get in my way

#5 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I have got to say, changing the crew code and getting it to everyone whenever someone leaves is rather difficult. Can I see some of your work personally, most sensible people won't join a crew unless they are sure the leader is good enough to have them.

Angel16 1423835584125848

Board footer