Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-30 17:48:17, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-08-31 20:17:56)

Minisaurus
Banned

UPDATE: Terrible bug, totally poss

I am doing a system mechanic for a world and I am worried that the system will have issues in case this bug is poss
I am not sure if it is poss or imposs
WqJWETg.png
Not necessarily exactly like the picture, but the idea that a boost can break a block in front of that boost for some unexplainable motive
(If you think it is poss please show a pic of how would it be done, even if there is a 1% chance of it to happen or even if it happens in a particular situation only)

I am kinda rusty in building worlds and I have seen that all my old systems has this format:
FTR2Xo1.png
So this makes me think that it is actually poss that the boost break the block in front of it (But maybe it was a misbelief I had and it is actually not poss so I am right now unsure lol)

Similar but not the same:
SAD UPDATE:

I can verify that it is completely poss and is the worst bug in EE.
It touch the immediate item under the block that is in front of the boost, it means that the bug is very OP.

IjIWeqc.gif

Made the bug report for it: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 55#p784555

Minisaurus1598806097784539

Board footer