Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-07 10:47:53

peace

idea for an mafi agame that i dont really need to host but want to say

i got the idea when playign crybbabys game basically its an role play mafia game where the host/md will roleplay lets take crybabys sleepover at morning everyoen will meet up at eat breakfast and talk about their dreams (if they had some) obviously soem answers coudl eb sucm motivated up to you to find out then after breakfast everyone starts having fun (exceept a few people) peopel start tlalkign to each other (mainly also a discussion pahse) then next is lunch ect in the evening when the day proceeds to the end when someone is punched he will ssay ew X punche dme in th ebouncy castle //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad obviously th ehost will nto tolerate that and send him out and the lynch happens then everyone goe sto sbed ect ect i think a roleplay maif agame owudl be nice to play once

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2020-06-07 11:02:35

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Re: idea for an mafi agame that i dont really need to host but want to say

Sounds like a story suggestion

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wooted by:
AllenCaspe95101591524155782247

Board footer