Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ubfunkeys9

The Ninjago Clan recruiting

WELCOME ALL TO the ninjago CLAN this clan was made from my orginal boss NINJAGO BOSS ORGIN so i made a crew and now were   RECRUITING!
                                   questions to answer
                                         1.Do you have chat (i dont //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)
                                           2. do you have at least more than 2 sets from the energy shop
                                              3. can you do good artwork   like   a smiley art of even a logo of nintendo
                                                 4.Do you have beta
                                                     5. will you be loyal to one anthoer and be loyal to your leaders? aka me   and troll a world if we must.aka a troller who trolled one of our worlds

send all images of your smiley to me and tell me what your good at in a pm and rep me if its a good idea
                                     me(Clan Founder)
                                     IMAGE SOON

Logo
                                         NONE YET!

ubfunkeys9 1423835984125448

Board footer