Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-13 21:23:03

lorfade

question/problem

I've had a really old account on EE but I don't think I'm able to log into it anymore.
It's been a couple years and kids can be dumb sometimes, so I didn't know what an email is and I used a fake one, except I remember it but the password doesn't work.
The account didn't get deleted, but it may have been hacked except I'm not sure. I remember what the password was but it's not working anymore.
Does anyone have an idea if it's possible to get the account back anymore? I've had a lot of things that took me very long to get, but I think it might be over for my account.

#2 2020-04-13 21:29:28

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: question/problem

contact xenonetix and see if he can help to get your account back

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#3 2020-04-14 09:04:26

peace

multiply things you can do
1. check if your password diidnt had some upperase letters and/or some symbols/numbers added example if you thoguht your password was lorfade try Lorfade or Lorfade123 or lorfade1 or Lorfade! ect ect
2. im not sure if this workds btut can you try makign actualy an acount on that email? bcuase if you make the emial exist you can request an password recvoery at thelogin screen
3. try what 2b above me said contact xenonetix on the forums or discord or at [email protected] he is the current owner of the game be sure toprivde a smcuh details a spossilbe he wont give an hacker eaisly acces to an account //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
4. good alternatives are Lukem (nice good admin) or bytearray (lead admin of ee if im rihgt) or any other staff member you come across a fe that i can think of right now are : buzzerbee (mod) kirby( campaing curator) trilamo (campaing curator) security-drone (ghrapic designer) and more

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2020-04-14 10:32:40

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

lorfade wrote:

I've had a really old account on EE but I don't think I'm able to log into it anymore.
It's been a couple years and kids can be dumb sometimes, so I didn't know what an email is and I used a fake one, except I remember it but the password doesn't work.
The account didn't get deleted, but it may have been hacked except I'm not sure. I remember what the password was but it's not working anymore.
Does anyone have an idea if it's possible to get the account back anymore? I've had a lot of things that took me very long to get, but I think it might be over for my account.

hey, i'm not staff but am programmer, can help you out

`lorfade` was affected in the most recent (a bit old now) EE hack, and since then, all user account passwords have been changed to random gibberish. when the EE hack happened, the hackers released specific information such as username, email, and passwords, so if you DM me, i can send you your email.

#5 2020-06-27 00:04:34

lorfade

update: i tried to look for the password through google passwords, i think this account password got hacked too but idk

probably couldn't find the password because my computer broke a couple times, and i haven't logged in since it did last time i think but idk

guess that's an update, topic closed

lorfade1593212674783014

Board footer