Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

CCrew

Stats : Recruting !

Admins

Yodareis: MInis, art, 5 worlds.
                                                              NVD: Botmaker, Webdesign, Game-maker, 13 Worlds
                                                              Amdphenomiix4's: Minis, art, 28 worlds.
                                                              Emalton's: Tester, art, minis, etc, 20 worlds.
                                                              Alex18's: Art, 8 worlds.

Members

Darkwarrioroflight: Minis, 4 worlds.
                                                                 Nighter: Hardcore Minis, 30 worlds.
                                                                 Cameronaldo: Minis, art, many bots, 8 worlds.
                                                                 Lucasmaster2000: Minis, 1 world.
                                                                 Jepic94's Profile: Creative, 13 worlds.
                                                                 Bennyboy1261's Profile: Creative, tester, ? worlds.
                                                                 Xxrpgjeff400o0oxx's Profile: 5 worlds.
                                                                 Chamberbuilderrrgirl's Profile: Creative, ? worlds.
                                                                 Lilyeye's Profile: Artist, 3 worlds.
                                                                 TBTI's Profiles: Shading, 4 worlds.  
                                                                 Saifika's Profile: Tester, Smiley-art, bots, 6 worlds.
                                                                 ...JOE's Profile: Tester, 3 worlds.
                                                                 Furaacao's Profile : Art, 4 Worlds
                                                                 Explozion's Profile : Nub, boring, 42 worlds.
                                                                 Atmosphere's Profile: Art, 4 worlds. ( She like this color )
                                                                 Imgood's Profile: Art, 12 worlds.
                                                                 Ninjadude360's Profile: Art, 5 worlds.
                                                                 Tommygood's Profile: Art, Botmaker, Tester, ? Worlds

Worlds :
                       1346378035.jpg
                       1346379547.jpg
                       1346385406.jpg
                       1346385690.jpg

2gwt3ro.jpg By: TommyGood

crownscrew.enjin.com

Last edited by lucasmaster2000 (Sep 25 2012 4:35:41 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Re: CCrew

lucasmaster i already told you this and you wanted me to post it onto fourms but i thought that this crew needed A LOT OF WORK.
Reasons:
1. guest bombing is way overboard for this crew, this includes guest bombing unfinished levels, guestbombing for hours on end, and guest bombing all of your worlds.
2. Your worlds dont need to show who made them, top picutre^^, it just seems like writing does not belong in a art like world.
3. You change your crew logo a lot even in the pictures above you can notice that they are diffrent
4. The minis are rage minis, This includes troll minis, which is this-Troll_mini.jpg
And not well thought out minis.
5. most of your maps dont look like they have careful planning and editing / (not to bag on anyones art) but on the bottom picture you could have used half a smiley outline for the sun on the water. then shaded it.

Sorry if it sounds like i am insulting your crew, but im trying to help you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#3 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

Dude, thanks for the ideas that will help us do things that people like, your insults help our crew to grow, thank you very much.

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

From what I see you guys are pretty good at art. Maybe work a bit more on your minis though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

TGood

Master1 wrote:

From what I see you guys are pretty good at art. Maybe work a bit more on your minis though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks verry much for saying we are good at 'art' but we are working on our minis, So look forward to it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!

#6 Before February 2015

Xdsztron

I would be glad to join this crew, and help you along! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

As well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i am currently not in a crew.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#8 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

And you want join in CCrew ?

#9 Before February 2015

TGood

Xdsztron wrote:

I would be glad to join this crew, and help you along! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

You're In!

#10 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

Guys , i'll update the member list and the world list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

fille02

Hey can i join your crew i am good at art/minigames/boss/music

#12 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

This crew gott failed

#13 Before February 2015

fille02

hey lucasmaster2000 can i join your crew i am will be art member?

lucasmaster2000 1423836394125038

Board footer