Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I need a new crew.

Nazty crew seems to be going inactive and I need a new crew.
My in game name is Saintcool.
I'm an artist and a musician.
I don't mind what crew really, as long as it's not really far below me.
I'm in the UK so that is GMT+0 for my timezone.
My profile is here: http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/saintcool
My best levels with notable skill (See profile):
Art: Shade of blue, Rain Fades
Music: L's theme, Ridleys theme, Quincy craft
Level design: 2012 updates 1 and 2, Pipe panic

Ask for any additional details.

Edit: If you are not a very well known crew, then could you show me some of your or the crews work.

Last edited by Saintcool (Sep 3 2012 3:30:48 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: I need a new crew.

Bumpity bump.

#3 Before February 2015

cooldude102

Hey, im leader of Super Crew. And im so happy i finally found someone who is from the UK, cuz almost everyone is offline when im on lol.. Ill start you off as a underboss, would you like to join?

#4 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Read the sig.

#5 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I would prefer to see the crews work first.

#6 Before February 2015

meep805

I would offer you could join my Crew except all the members (Except me) are a bit... well... noobish some of them can't be bothered to do the crew anymore so I may aswell start it up again my Crew is pretty much restarted so it's just me, myself and me https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL I'm currently working on a level now but it's gonna take a while and no thanks to my "Crew" it's gonna take even longer. Also I'm afraid my Crew doesn't have any Work as none of the other members bother to help that just stand around spamming the chat or just sitting there or just asking me to go to their levels while I'm in the middle of one sooooo if you want (But I doubt it) you could join mine //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile although I'm guessing on a scale of 1 to 10 on you joining I'm gonna go with -2 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral But I'm happy to take anyone that will actually do SOMETHING.

#7 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I'm going to keep bumping until I find a crew.

#8 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Bump

#9 Before February 2015

meep805

Can I join you on your quest to find a crew?

#10 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Thinking about it, I might just make one, if I get a few friends together.

#11 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Saintcool there really much Crews that inactive is so i need to say... good luck.

#12 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

D: not true nazty is still alive!

#13 Before February 2015

Xdsztron

SaintCool, if you are making a crew, then that might be a better idea?
I'm also working on this level : http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW6qkBK7jEa0I

Last edited by Xdsztron (Sep 17 2012 3:16:15 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

Well, Saintool, if you would like to join Quest Crew, I'd be happy to let you in. Here's our thread:http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=23075

#15 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

I'd join your crew saintcool

#16 Before February 2015

meep805

^ What he said

#17 Before February 2015

Luduk

Saintcool if you member NX crew i can re-make it back NX crew was...have lot of level's

#18 Before February 2015

gogosboy

I am leader of EEL Crew, a new crew that's hoping to win the comps. We need a good artist and you seem great. Also I'm in the UK too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. I've seen your stuff and I would really like you in my crew.
Our main thread
Our recruitment thread

#19 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Hi Saintcool, i've made a crew not so long ago, i'm from the UK also and I would be glad to have you in my crew. We are   quite new so we only have about 5 levels at the moment but we have some very good members, like: Squadfs, 3wd and we have about 15 bot makers. We only have 2 artists and need one more and we would love for it to be you. To see our crew go to: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=26084 and if you would like to join add <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2241434f0c1b1b624e4b54470c414d0c5749">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#20 Before February 2015

Deetz

You are welcome in DSC Crew any time, just say the word //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#21 Before February 2015

fille02

cameronaldos crew its best its name nyc crew LOL

#22 Before February 2015

Saintcool

How old is this topic?

#23 Before February 2015

Deetz

omglol didn't notice that when I posted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue sorry

#24 Before February 2015

fille02

hey saintcool i have one ide you can join my crew its name fx crew

Saintcool 1423836422125010

Board footer