Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-20 00:58:44, last edited by mrjawapa (2020-03-04 15:49:39)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 4

- I'm not enforcing any rules on inactivity. That will be governed by the players.
- Day phases will be 72 hours, night phases will be 48; give or take depending on my schedule.
- My messages will be in this color. Do not use it, or I will be angry.
- All votes should be inside an h-tag. I'm not going to be strict about this, but not doing so could mean your vote gets missed.
- Don't do anything to **** off Tomahawk.
- If you're not a player, don't post here. If you're dead, don't post here.
- This is a game, don't be a **** to others.
- A lynch will occur when someone has collected a majority of votes. If no majority is met, no one will be lynched. If a majority is met, players may continue to post in the thread until it is locked.

This is my first time hosting a mafia game. I will probably make mistakes. PM me if I do, so I can fix them.

All night actions should be sent in a PM, including the mafia's.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Alive Players:
1. Buzzerbee
5. Onjit
9. Kirby

Graveyard:
4. Kira - Doctor
2. Crybaby - Sheriff
11. pqwerty - Vanilla Townie
8. Shadow - Mafia Framer
3. 2B - Godfather
6. NorBoy
7. Peace
10. Diff55

Role list

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#2 2020-02-20 06:06:34

Kira

Re: Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 4

!vote Peace

Has been acting suspicious all game long and refuses to defend himself. I suggest we vote for him first.

Wooted by:

#3 2020-02-20 13:55:54

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Onjit wrote:

my first post was half joke, half admonishment to norboy -- if we just give up before the game even has a chance to start, what's the point in playing?

Well if people are just going to troll and play badly i’m not gonna give a ****. But if i sense genuine interest in solving the game then i’ll play seriously too.

Actually you’re the only one who plays seriously and you somehow always end up getting lynched D1

#4 2020-02-20 19:24:56

Kira

There are 3 Mafias, 1 Framer
There is 1 Serial Killer
There are 5 Townies, 1 Doctor, 1 Sheriff, 1 Roleblocker and 1 Veteran

So far obviously, It's Day 1. Nothing factual happened, but we can start planning things out and post reads. I will do a case by case analysis and plan things out, because town needs to be organized. A single death would be really bad for us so doing this is primordial.

Reads:

Buzzerbee: Insta voted for Pqwerty, doesn't take the game seriously for now (Day 1 excuse). Mafia lean.
Crybaby: Inactive.
2B TNG: Nothing to read, seems to play pretty passive and posts logical comments favoring town. Town lean.
Onjit: Takes Day 1 seriously for once, is playing the game with the same mindset as myself. Town lean.
Norwegianboy: Sarcastic posts, double votes. Nowegianboy tends to be aggressive day 1 but usually puts substance in his reasoning as to why he voted someone. Mafia/SK lean.
Peace: Peace is completely unpredictable and "It's obvious when Peace is mafia/town" doesn't apply to him anymore. Neutral.
Shadowsedge: Sarcastic post, and joking, plays differently than the usual. Mafia/SK lean
Kirby: Inactive.
Different55: Plays similarely as when he was Mafia, speaks the obvious and sits back. Mafia lean.
Pqwerty: Has been voted for no reason, shows a desire to plan things out for town. Town lean.

Plan for Day 1:

We unfortunately cannot afford to play passive, we have to take a decision on who to lynch. Make sure to pay attention on the players that easily hops on wagon without providing any substance to the lynch and the inactive/passive players during the day and let's come to a consensus last 24 hours. If you are town play the game seriously and watch how Buzzerbee/Norwegianboy/Shadowsedge/Different55 plays after this post.

Plan for Night 1:

We have to make full use of the PRs here.

Sheriff: Unless someone turns out to be "suspicious" never assume that your target is fully innocent. if your target turns out to be "suspicious" you should claim it Day 2.
Doctor: Follow your guts and protect who you think will be targetted Night 1. Mafia will think of 2 targets: take a risk and try to kill an influencer or go for a safe kill (inactive player for instance). Cross your fingers that you don't protect the Veteran.
Roleblocker: You should roleblock Buzzerbee/Norwegianboy/Shadowsedge/Different55.
Veteran: You are our most powerful tool than could change the tides of the game. Do not make yourself suspicious on purpose. Instead, act as innocent as you could be and do not influence the game. Go on alert every single night.

Wooted by:

#5 2020-02-20 19:29:42

Kira

Kira wrote:

Veteran: You are our most powerful tool than could change the tides of the game. Do not make yourself suspicious on purpose. Instead, act as innocent as you could be and do not influence the game. Go on alert every single night.

To confuse Mafia, play how you deem is the best //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 2020-02-20 20:09:25

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

Onjit: Takes Day 1 seriously for once,

And that gives you good vibes? News flash, all the people that played "seriously" and tried to seem "town" in mafia 40 were scum. I'm genuinely starting to believe the meta on EE forums mafia is that town play erratically and vote whomever, while scum look like good little angels alway doing the "right" thing. And then all the townies get lynched off and town loses the game for the nth time.

!vote Norwegianboy

#7 2020-02-20 20:20:03

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I would say i'm surprised, but bad votes aren't anything new from you Kira.

Out of everything from that post you pinpointed Onjit's read and completely ignored everything else, including my scum read on you. You didn't defend yourself and proceeded to make a "Y'all keep losing games because you suck lol, you're all really bad at mafia and should listen to me more" comment.
The pressure I'm putting on you made you say "I'm not surprised to see that you voted for me lol, You suck at mafia" comment.

My vote is justified.

#8 2020-02-20 20:24:19

Kira

Ever wondered why it ends like this Mister Mafia Prodigy?

Instead of being a jerk mafia, can you tell us who your scum is instead? Let’s not waste time

#9 2020-02-20 20:25:11

Kira

Scum team*

#10 2020-02-20 20:26:33

Kira

You wouldn’t want to have a town suspecting you on your bad side so of course you think I’m town

#11 2020-02-20 20:28:51

Kira

How about you try to defend yourself and act/be useful?

You’re digging your own hole regardless of alignment

#12 2020-02-20 20:33:04

Kira

I don’t think I’m Sherlock Holmes, however you have a talent in making yourself seem suspicious which is why I voted for you to pressure you.
They are called reads for a reason, it’s an opinion and not an “absolute belief and nothing can change my mind”.

You are more than welcome to try and make me change my mind.

#13 2020-02-20 20:45:13

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think you got something mixed up here, this is me interrogating you about why you are voting me so quickly and making a strong scumread based on miniscule evidence. Can you explain your thought process in more detail.
What exactly lead you to go from slightly suspecting me to thinking i was full on scum?

When did I say you are full on scum?
pretty sure I explained multiple times on why I voted for you.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

From post 40 to 41 btw.

Hidden text

This isn't defending yourself nor posting reads. Try again.

#14 2020-02-20 20:56:55

Kira

I demand that Norwegianboy claims. Doctor might just protect you tonight if there are no counter claims.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#15 2020-02-20 21:00:15

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

I demand that Norwegianboy claims. Doctor might just protect you tonight if there are no counter claims.

Very scummy post. Why should i claim at this point.

5 unique town roles, and you're not playing like a Veteran/Doctor should be playing.

#16 2020-02-20 21:04:24

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

Very scummy post. Why should i claim at this point.

5 unique town roles, and you're not playing like a Veteran/Doctor should be playing.

I think i've made it perfectly clear throughout all my games on this site that i play however i want. This is a moot point.

Refuses to defend himself, Calls everyone "unskilled" at mafia, refuses to post reads once more, refuses to claim despite town having 5 unique roles.

Yeah buddy, you're definitely not mafia! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#17 2020-02-20 21:28:18

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If you're actually town with that sad display Kira. I'm going to be disappointed.
Trying to force a claim on day 1 with you being the only one to vote me and calling me scum for it.
Get this out of the game.

yAqiahjCSv2P8JmwJhHj0A.png

Wooted by: (2)

#18 2020-02-20 21:29:59

Kira

Crybaby wrote:

If you're not going to take it from me, Norboy, take it from statistics, numbers. In most games, you die first. Every. ****. time. You think people don't notice this keeps happening to you? Nah, but each and every time we do, it's justified because you always use some new **** logic to explain away something you do. Every single time this has happened, the vote against you has always been justified. It's you not putting any effort into changing this that keeps this cycle going, not Kira's **** poor aim. It's exactly this mindset that lets the Mafia take advantagr of you. Every. ****. game.

Crybaby wrote:

Threatening to leave the game isn't doing you any favors but I'll just ignore that part of your post

It's when you do **** like attack single points out of a post and ignore the rest, make actions that you acknowledge are scummy but never attempt to justify them, allow wagons to build on you and succeed even if you're a power role without ever attempting to defend yourself, or just making votes in general without ever attempting to justify or even provide reasoning on them. It's **** like this that makes people want to vote for you man. Every time

Not to mention he acts like a jerk/better player than everyone else and calls out town for playing bad. It's getting kinda ridiculous at this point, norboy

#19 2020-02-20 21:33:05

Kira

Crybaby wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

If you're not going to take it from me, Norboy, take it from statistics, numbers. In most games, you die first. Every. ****. time. You think people don't notice this keeps happening to you? Nah, but each and every time we do, it's justified because you always use some new **** logic to explain away something you do. Every single time this has happened, the vote against you has always been justified. It's you not putting any effort into changing this that keeps this cycle going, not Kira's **** poor aim. It's exactly this mindset that lets the Mafia take advantagr of you. Every. ****. game.

Crybaby wrote:

Threatening to leave the game isn't doing you any favors but I'll just ignore that part of your post

It's when you do **** like attack single points out of a post and ignore the rest, make actions that you acknowledge are scummy but never attempt to justify them, allow wagons to build on you and succeed even if you're a power role without ever attempting to defend yourself, or just making votes in general without ever attempting to justify or even provide reasoning on them. It's **** like this that makes people want to vote for you man. Every time

Not to mention he acts like a jerk/better player than everyone else and calls out town for playing bad. It's getting kinda ridiculous at this point, norboy

I'm not gonna treat this like a confrontation against him, rather an intervention. I'm hoping what I say here can make him better at the game, or at least have more fun at it, even after just this game.

I'm confronting him because he acts like an ****, which is by the way against the rules.

#20 2020-02-20 21:41:18

Kira

Crybaby wrote:

Instead of being destructive, now would be a good time to give Norboy some advice to improve.

Norboy, don't play poorly then blame your teammates.
Don't be an **** especially when it was your own fault (Seriously, everytime you get lynched Day 1 in a mafia game, you always end up saying "Town you suck") No, town didn't suck, you suck for getting yourself killed.
Try to have fun at the game, when someone suspects you there's no need to flame the **** out of them and get mad over it. It's BOUND to happen, It's mafia after all, everyone is allowed to suspect anyone.
You haven't tried to change anything, It's just like a cycle, how about you try now?

#21 2020-02-20 21:55:19

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

You haven't tried to change anything, It's just like a cycle, how about you try now?

What am i supposed to say lmao. Repeat the magic words: hocus pocus filiocus. Ah that convinced you.

I don't know, maybe not any of this?

Norwegianboy wrote:

And that gives you good vibes? News flash, all the people that played "seriously" and tried to seem "town" in mafia 40 were scum. I'm genuinely starting to believe the meta on EE forums mafia is that town play erratically and vote whomever, while scum look like good little angels alway doing the "right" thing. And then all the townies get lynched off and town loses the game for the nth time.

I would say i'm surprised, but bad votes aren't anything new from you Kira.

Because i'm not gonna bother putting in effort if it's always going to end like this. I'm now being told i play erratically, where have i been erratic in this game? I've voted Peace because he dreams up conclusions based on very little, while Pqwerty was voted earlier because he said he wanted to be a policy lynch.

I'm playing 3 games on mafia scum atm, and this one here. I'm only being **** on the EE forums. Keep blaming me lol.

You just have atrocious aim.

Do you really think the absolute scumread you put up on me during the course of a single post you read and made a conclusion on in 10 seconds is accurate.

And now you think you are Sherlock Holmes hot on the trails of scum. That is funny.

!Vote Kira
Tryhard.

If you're actually town with that sad display Kira. I'm going to be disappointed.
Trying to force a claim on day 1 with you being the only one to vote me and calling me scum for it.
Get this out of the game.

your slimy reasoning

Ok Crybaby. Want me to rep out of the game? This isn’t fun for me either you know. And i’m trying to **** understand what the problem is but i don’t.

Also Crybaby:

Crybaby wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Crybaby do you genuinely believe Kira has been putting on the airs of an calm, collected and reasonable player during this exchange? His language is offending and intentionally constructed to induce an outrage. Claiming i am the only one acting conceited here would be quite the understatement.

I never said I did, nor did I say you're the only one acting conceited. Either way, two rights don't make a wtong and you both ought to learn something from this exchange.

Fat no. I'm not the one who needs to learn here, I was merely answering his **** by putting myself to the same level as him. Notice that I kept on acting calm and collected even after he acted like an ****:

Kira wrote:

I don’t think I’m Sherlock Holmes, however you have a talent in making yourself seem suspicious which is why I voted for you to pressure you.
They are called reads for a reason, it’s an opinion and not an “absolute belief and nothing can change my mind”.

You are more than welcome to try and make me change my mind.

#22 2020-02-21 01:03:03

Kira

I'm down for the mass claiming.

#23 2020-02-21 01:07:07

Kira

Lets go according to this list

1. Buzzerbee
2. Crybaby
3. 2B
4. Kira
5. Onjit
6. NorBoy
7. Peace
8. Shadow
9. Kirby
10. Diff55
11. pqwerty

Just say your role, from top to bot, after everyone has talked we will talk about each case

#24 2020-02-21 03:58:31

Kira

I’m a veteran

#25 2020-02-21 10:45:01

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I was going to fake claim VT. But i see Kira already fake claimed my role. I am Veteran, Kira is scum lying.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
/Vote Kira

Continue the claims. Then lynch Kira.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

He claimed Vet to out the real veteran. Only the mafia would risk that. Not the SK. Kira is confirmed mafia.

No, Kira is not confirmed mafia. You're not veteran either. Town do not vote me until everyone has claimed

ASDruska1583498411775915

Board footer