Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-01-26 02:59:35

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Yes

#27 2020-01-26 15:47:38

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ill probably vote for proc within the next hour unless he actually answers the questions

peace wrote:

i think buzzzerbee is makign a point

do you just like to hear yourself talk

Wooted by:

#28 2020-01-26 16:33:04

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

im leaving now so im gonna vote bc idk how much time ill have before the day ends

!vote proc

#29 2020-01-26 16:46:19

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

peace wrote:

thats what hes doing rn task

jesus **** peace, he means he wants to give proc a longer chance to respond before voting

#30 2020-01-27 00:16:51

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mutantdevle wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

ill probably vote for proc within the next hour unless he actually answers the questions

This is an awful stance to take. 1 hour is too short of a time span to expect someone to answer you.

i agree, 1 hour is a **** timespan, but i was unsure of how much time i would have left to interact in the thread before the day ended. i had to leave at 10:30, i was gonna post that "1 hour before i vote for proc" post at 9:30 but i think i was late by 17ish minutes? also, i was likely going to vote for proc anyway. he was active on discord for like a long time before this (not sure if that's really an allowed thing to base stuff on, but im just saying he has had PLENTY of time to even just give a simple "ok ill be working on it.") tbh i think he waited a few hours to post just to make me look **** for expecting a response within an hour

Processor wrote:

- ele votes for Norboy the moment the wagon starts, she never explains why she thinks Norboy is scummy, she does not show reluctance this time

i literally explained in my post where i voted for norboy why i voted for him, and iirc i explained why i voted for norboy instead of task
i didn't vote for task because i just felt too lynch-happy if i did, i said this already

trust me, im gonna be equally as **** as you are if task is scum and barely got away with another lynch. im also gonna be **** if proc is town. i switched my suspicions over to norboy because he started acting scummy as ****.

"ele is scum because she put task in the middle of her readslist"
im not that dumb and id like to think that you know that?? when i did my reads, i copy pasted the playerlist and kept them in the same general order. if you go through it you should be able to see it's in the same order of the original post, if not, then mostly similar

"ele isnt taking responsibility for voting for me"
dude, im taking full responsibility for my vote, which is why i was hesitant to vote for anyone on D1. in fact, literally look at my other games, im always hesitant to vote for anyone because i don't like to just throw around my votes. in games where i HAVE to vote for someone, im going to go with the best option. which, i thought was norboy on D1, and now it's you on D2.

"ele is only now being active because im suspecting her"
sure, but the same goes to you
im active now because there are actual topics to talk about lol

sorry for weirdass format, for i am on Mobile, and im just commenting on the points that stuck out to me the most

#31 2020-01-27 00:17:37

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mutantdevle wrote:

But processor hasn't avoided the questions entirely. He first of all missed the point of what was being asked of him, then everyone started saying things like "oh he's avoiding questions!". He then asked for clarification on what you wanted answered, gave his answers, and then you all voted him anyway...

i am so certain that he was just playing dumb by asking for clarification

#32 2020-01-27 00:48:16

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mutantdevle wrote:

Why, what other scummy stuff has he done that made you want to vote him?

the **** read thing dude, just reading through his iso gives me a strong **** **** y'know

mutantdevle wrote:

Please tell me what about his wording made you think this.

1) i would do this
2) he is 400% capable of doing this
-> therefore i believe that it's likely proc did this

also, adding onto why i think proc is guilty is this post. like, every single point inside this post is wrong. sure, it's reasonable to think these things but jfc, no

#33 2020-01-27 00:55:48

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

im actually all for a double lynch, i've been kinda wishing that both norboy and task were lynched D1 so proc can't spew this task x ele scum team ****

#34 2020-01-27 01:07:07

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Processor wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

im actually all for a double lynch, i've been kinda wishing that both norboy and task were lynched D1 so proc can't spew this task x ele scum team ****

norboy was town tho

a double lynch makes us lose a day of time to scumhunt
please don't

that's true

#35 2020-01-27 02:47:42

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

actually i'm confused about why you don't want a double lynch between you and task because i thought you wanted task to get lynched?

#36 2020-01-27 21:00:22

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

see guys u should listen to me uwuu

#37 2020-01-29 01:20:26

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

tbh task might be proc's partner and i am convinced that might be the case because of proc trying to not have a double lynch

also, he said that his read of me depended on task's flip, and i feel like he might've been trying to frame me with task, except im not sure if im just being paranoid

#38 2020-01-29 01:22:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

my intent is to vote for taskmanager rn. also i think devle just defended the wrong person, bc im not sure it anyone (besides peace) is stupid enough to form that obvious of a connection with their partner

Wooted by:

#39 2020-01-29 02:49:17

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:

Your continual support for Mutantdevle is what made me think you're scum partners with him, and your post here today makes mee feel that even more strongly.

my continual support for devle? literally what??? lmfao pls you're so full of ****

#40 2020-01-29 03:03:47

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

i'm not even sure if i mentioned devle before today. i just didn't see any of the issues surrounding devle (like the whole norboy vs devle thing everyone was talking about), but jawapa's post helps me see it, so thanks Joop:). i'm not "continually supporting" devle, not sure how i ever was, but i thought the only reason you guys were gonna lynch him was because he was defending proc, which i didn't agree with, understandably

also, why the **** are you being so aggressive toward me crybaby? what did i do to u? is it because i said i saw you as scum?

#41 2020-01-29 05:28:44

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

like what devle said, jawapa's reason for voting for someone is different than task's and therefore my intent is to also vote for task, but ofc i still want to hear others say something before i vote

You sheep him here

eleizibeth wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:
Regardless of his alignment, I don't believe Task's intention was to have Norwegianboy misslynched.

i agree with this, but at the same time, task doesn't really seem to be defending himself and doesn't seem to care if there's a misslynch

And again here

eleizibeth wrote:

nice, i was about to say i'll let devle break the tie

This

eleizibeth wrote:

shadow, peace, buzzerbee, and devle all seem to care about solving the game, so townlean for them. strong townlean to buzzerbee and shadow.

You say he's town here

eleizibeth wrote:

idk, i must've missed these posts

feigning ignorance tk Mutant not answering Jawapa's questions

dude Elei you should read your iso yourself

DUDE I'm  sorry i legit missed those posts and I still don't know what people are talking about
**** off saying im sheeping people ,,oh my god, this is good reasoning and I totally think you are valid in thinking this but i can think for myself

and by "I don't think I even mentioned devle before now," I meant like, I didn't like think he was,, like, town or anything, ofc i mentioned him in my readslist thinking he was town because i mentioend everyone in my readlist, and I thought he was town at the time !
listen, that was a really bad explanation, I meant like , I didn't mention him as being town or maf or anything besides my readslist oh my god
im also not that retarded to tie myself to my partner ! please

I would like to summarize by saying that you make really really really good points and I would probably most definitely be voting for myself rn if I weren't myself, but i feel like I've made myself look guilty when I'm not so im sorry i will try more

im sorry that this is such an awful post, im on mobile and i am speaking from my heart. im going to bed. sorry again for playing so **** because like i admit 100% I think I look really guilty but swear to GOD I'm not
  my final message. goodnigh t (ps, not really my final message im not quitting the game lol) i should've probably waited until morning to when im more coherent sorry
i want to summarize again by asking that u please give me the benefit of the doubt that this was just me being retarded and not me being scunmy

#42 2020-01-29 05:29:57

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

**** sorry that is a bad explanation please wait until i wake up to hear a coherent eleizibeth

#43 2020-01-29 05:33:33

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

tldr is that i think crybaby is making good points, i would totally vote for myself if i weren't myself, i ask that u guys give me the benefit of the doubt because I **** Promise I'm not that retarded to tie myself to mutant like that

TaskManager wrote:

why would i support the double lynch then, contrary to opinions of nearly everyone else in the game

this is a really good point
good night

#44 2020-01-30 06:02:22

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

personally i don't think that devle is scum for defending proc, he could be town just defending the wrong person. right now i'm okay with devle being lynched, but i'm not gonna do so myself because i'm not convinced that he's scum. i understand the reasons for voting for him (sorta) but i'm not really convinced

mutantdevle wrote:

If I had to give a definitive answer on the third person I'd say ele.

i changed my mind. this actually makes me think if he is scum then he is trying to **** frame me by "pretending to distance" himself and i'm upset now so i'm now okay with lynching him but i wanna see a vote count first and his post that he's "planning to prepare"
devle, why do u think i'm the third scum?

also slight suspicion going toward buzzerbee because it's like he's Too innocent, but i feel like that's just  me

#45 2020-01-30 06:48:12

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Is this some ‘he suspect me so I suspect him back’ thing?

no

#46 2020-01-30 19:50:51

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

i think devle is scummier than task so im gonna vote for him, and i wanna see him flip. i totally lost track of how much time was left in the day aaahah

!vote devle

#47 2020-01-30 19:55:54

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

god what the ****

#48 2020-02-01 15:35:59

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

hi im also here

TaskManager wrote:

Playing "angry mode" to make your hop on the wagon seem legitimate

???what
sorry for the awful post, consider my vote against task in spirit and im gonna be **** if he gets away from another lunch as scum
my second choice for a lynch would be crybaby

#49 2020-02-01 15:47:43

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:

Being angry or **** doesn't justify a vote and now when I pointed it out you're again sayingg 'lynch task or i be mad' which kinda proves my point again??
This game is place for reason, not for throwing tantrums
Though being emotional about the flow of the game is not scummy itself, you could be easily a scum fence sitting during the mutant wagon until he called you out, which you deemed to be a valid reason to hop in and veiled it with simply "being upset"

literally what\?? dude im confused because i wasn't even upset, my vote for you has nothing to do with saying im playing "angry mode"
my suspicions against devle had nothing to do with him suspecting me

#50 2020-02-01 16:48:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

my suspicions against devle had nothing to do with him suspecting me

literally this post
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 13#p773513
>i dont think devle is scum
>a quote of devle suspecting ele
>"I changed my mind he tries to distance me which makes me upset now so now im okay with lynching him"
Come on! You literally SAID that you're upset enough to vote him because of that statement
Trying to spin it like he tried to distance doesn't change the fact that he voiced a suspicion against you there

it was a joke for comedic effect **** please im not actually **** lmao

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer