Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-21 14:18:42, last edited by Kira (2020-02-07 16:07:40)

Kira

Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Welcome to Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette

Host: Kira

artworks-000358478883-twxd32-t500x500.jpg

Setup:

- 13 players
- 2 Mafia A
- 2 Mafia B
- 9 Vanilla Townie

Information:

- This mafia is Nightless meaning that there is no night phase, thus no night kill for mafia.
- Each In-game Day will last 72 hours.
- You cannot revoke your vote, once you place it, It is absolute.
- There has to be a lynch everyday, nolynch is not allowed.
- #8A5C5C is my color. Impersonating me will get you modkilled.
- You have to post at least once every 24 hours. Failing to do so twice will get you modkilled.
- In case of a tie, both players will be lynched.
- You are forced to vote if majority has not been reached and day is about to end.
- All forum rules apply.
- Vote in h tags.
- You are expected to put a minimum of effort in your posts. (I'm looking at you Peace)
- I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.

Roles

Welcome to game! You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Welcome to game! You are a Mafia Goon A/B

You have no active abilities.

You may communicate with your ally through: [Quicktopiclink]

You win if all threats to the mafia are eliminated and at least one scum-aligned player from your universe (A/B) is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Alive Players

- BuzzerBee
- mrjawapa
- peace (1 warning)
- Different55
- Eleizibeth (1 prod)
- Onjit

Dead Players

-Norwegianboy (Town)
-Processor (Mafia Goon)
-mutantdevle (Town)
-2B55B5G TNG (Town)
-TaskManager (Town)
-ShadowsEdge (Town)
-Crybaby (Town)

Remember have fun! Game will start once every players have confirmed their role.

#2 2020-01-22 00:02:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Processor wrote:

Give me attention

Hey, big boy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#3 2020-01-22 01:46:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

mrjawapa wrote:

I played GOOD last game. Some of you are just not as good as you think you are.

The irony is astounding

21cZxBv.png

#4 2020-01-22 03:16:40

Minimania
Moderation Team

We got an einstein over here

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#5 2020-01-22 17:08:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

Hot take early prediction: The Mafia are Norboy, Task, Mutant, and some other fourth person.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#6 2020-01-23 17:01:05

Minimania
Moderation Team

BuzzerBee wrote:

Looking at Crybaby, who hasn't posted much of substance

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Crybaby also isn’t that active and solvey as pointed out by someone else earlier, opinion on that?

Completely understandable from both of you, but it's entirely because of college. My schedule's really booked this semester. I'm away from home all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and yesterday I wound up missing the bus twice (getting hopelessly lost in the process) and stranded in the ghetto part of town, making me more than 30 minutes late for a participation based class, yikes. Glad I didn't end up getting shot but there was no real way I could commit myself to posting any sort of reads. I realize that I have 32 hours left, I'm shooting for when I finally get home tonight at around 10:00 pm PST (it's currently 7:57 AM here... yeah) to make some sort of post.

And I realize that this sounds kind of convenient and like an excuse, but I don't mean for it to be, it just happened this way. I'm able to be way more active over the weekend. If you want to kill me now because of the inactivity, then I guess that's understandable (though it'd be a mislynch), but if I end up living, and you end up suspecting me further during the weekend, that's understandable too.

As for my vote,

!vote TaskManager

21cZxBv.png

#7 2020-01-23 22:31:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

I'm able to be way more active over the weekend. If you want to kill me now because of the inactivity, then I guess that's understandable (though it'd be a mislynch), but if I end up living, and you end up suspecting me further during the weekend, that's understandable too.

Why is it understandable that we'd suspect you?

Because my behaviour here is different than it normally is

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

(though it'd be a mislynch)

Why do you deem that necessary to point out?

Because I'm townclaiming

I'm in a short passing period right now, I just got out of the library finishing up work for an English 102 class, which starts soon but I had enough time to make this post to clear those things up.

If ya need to see to believe, I'll show the assignment without my name when I get home.

21cZxBv.png

#8 2020-01-24 07:14:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

Your boy is home, time to start cracking some heads.

21cZxBv.png

#9 2020-01-24 08:30:16

Minimania
Moderation Team

Hidden text

Dude I'm **** tired and don't feel like finishing up right now, it's almost 11:30 pm and I want to go to bed but tl;dr I think the scum is divided between Norboy, Task, Diff, and 2b.

Oh ps here's the assignment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PBv … sp=sharing

I'm going to sleep good night

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#10 2020-01-24 18:53:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Another **** case from Crybaby where he makes up an conclusion in his head from the get-go and then finds posts to support the narrative by inserting sarcastic quips and lolsmileys to mask the fact that he’s got no real argument in there.
You’re either scum not even trying or town that thinks you’re super clever when you’re not.

Yes, attack every point I made with all the evidence I provided without providing any of your own, that's a surefire way to prove me wrong.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

And why did you post the assignment Crybaby. Nobody cares about that. We just want to see you show proof that you’re town. And what you’ve done so far has been so bad.

To show that I haven't had the time to be active and nothing more

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

he had the time to make joke posts proving he did at least spend time to read people's posts, but he had nothing substantial to say until now.

For the record, I had very little downtime this week, and most of it was spent on Discord. Any posts that I responded to were posts I saw through #forums in the EE Discord Server. Even then, most of my posts were out of context and I didn't even fully read the ones I replied to (i.e me feeding Jawapa's **** without thinking it was ****)

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

This is a really **** excuse to vote for Norwegianboy when Peace exists in this game

so me not voting peace is scum indicative you think?

No, but the usual reason you choose to vote for Peace is instead being used to vote for Norboy here, which is.

21cZxBv.png

#11 2020-01-24 18:54:56

Minimania
Moderation Team

Oh **** there's like 2 more pages of posts whoops

21cZxBv.png

#12 2020-01-24 19:02:41

Minimania
Moderation Team

Well ****.

21cZxBv.png

#13 2020-01-24 19:06:18

Minimania
Moderation Team

Actually good point Peace

21cZxBv.png

#14 2020-01-24 19:09:44

Minimania
Moderation Team

Norboy I hope Kira shows you who everyone is so you can eat my ****

21cZxBv.png

#15 2020-01-25 00:05:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

mrjawapa wrote:

I was told nothing I said mattered since I already cast a vote. So I haven't bothered posting much.

You shouldn't so easily bend your knee to the will of what others say, it either makes you look like a weak player or scummy trying to avoid suspicion. What Norboy told you yesterday was a complete lie. Even though you already voted, your input still matters. The only reason Norboy was correct was because you allowed him to be.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#16 2020-01-25 00:05:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

correct about nothing you say mattering*

21cZxBv.png

#17 2020-01-25 02:50:48

Minimania
Moderation Team

Yo I know I'm not Jawapa but maybe you could read what he wrote before responding to it. He said he scumread you at first

21cZxBv.png

#18 2020-01-25 03:05:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

If he does intend to consider suspicions on you for defending Norboy then that's justified, because it puts distance between you and Mutant for having differing opinions on Norboy.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#19 2020-01-25 20:53:28

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm going to vote for Elei if she doesn't post something useful by the end of the day

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#20 2020-01-25 22:15:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

Maybe Norboy wouldn't get lynched or **** off so much if he didn't play so scummily       inb4 Mutant calls me out for what I said about Elei

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)

#21 2020-01-26 01:12:25

Minimania
Moderation Team

eleizibeth wrote:

i know he usually posts a regretful message after a townie is lynched, but i don’t really care enough to compare it to other games when he was playing as either maf or town

So essentually you don't care enough to look for evidence to back up your claim about something I did, yet you still hold me accountable for that thing.

k.

eleizibeth wrote:

he’s not really contributing much. then again y’all seem to think i’m not contributing much so

That's because you kind of aren't. In fact, I'll prove it.

eleizibeth wrote:

shadow, peace, buzzerbee, and devle all seem to care about solving the game, so townlean for them. strong townlean to buzzerbee and shadow.

This, for all intents and purposes, is your townreads list. You claim that all of them seem to care about solving the game. Buzzerbee has not really done much outside of accusing 2b, and sure, the rest of them have been actively participating in discussion and seem like they are trying to solve the game, but everybody already knows this. You pointing this out does not add anything new to the discussion, and it's just a regurgitation of things other people have already said before.

eleizibeth wrote:

diff, jawapa, task, and onjit are all neutral for me. task is neutral because i think he has both townie and scum qualities, and it evens out. the rest are neutral because there’s not much to get out of their few posts.

Whereas the previous quote was your townlist, this seems more like the list of people you don't have any sort of reads on. For all cases except maybe Onjit, I find it rather fascinating that you have no reads on any of them, as Diff, Jawapa, and Task have been extremely active in conversation, and there aren't a whole lot of new cases for or against Jawapa and Diff. Those two in particular seem polarized, and yet you haven't even really addressed anything about them besides saying you have nothing on them. For Task, all you're saying is that he's giving kixed signals, a regurgitated summary of literally everything Mutant has ever said about him earlier today. Nothing in this list that you've said was new, at all, and you never even provided any evidence, or even a link to some posts or something, which you seem capable of, but I guess you didn't feel the need to. I'm going to assume you didn't it's because that's all been said before, therefore proving what I said about you saying nothing new, and I'll move on.

eleizibeth wrote:

crybaby - scumlean
just a gut feeling again. i felt like his “Well ****.” post after norboy flipped was not genuine. i know he usually posts a regretful message after a townie is lynched, but i don’t really care enough to compare it to other games when he was playing as either maf or town

Back to this again, this is a very weak argument made without evidence. Seems you agree because you explained you didn't even bother looking for any, even though your frequent use of hyperlinks that redirect to old posts tells me that you definitely are capable of doing so.

eleizibeth wrote:

2b - scumlean, isn’t really contributing much

Everybody and their grandma knows he hasn't been doing anything useful. He himself even blatantly admitted to sheeping. Nothing new here at all.

eleizibeth wrote:

he also said that devle and norboy don’t give him scummy vibes here, but then voted for norboy anyway?

He sheeped, as I said before

eleizibeth wrote:

his iso is strange and he seems to be trying to intensify minor suspicions from other people.

This part of your post would be a whole lot better if you gave citation or ar least some kind of explanation, but no, nothing, so I'm going to safely dismiss this as a weak claim with no evidence.

eleizibeth wrote:

proc - scumlean
this is mostly because of just the general vibe i’m getting.

Great reason to suspect anybody, not a great reason to indict anyone.

eleizibeth wrote:

he explained his town reads, but didn’t explain his scum reads.

I'm not going to take this point away from you, it's 100% true. Just as true as Mutant's inability to answer Jawapa's question about his reads last night, and Peace's inability to answer Mutant when he responded to Peace's suspicions about him. But sure, Proc hasn't answered for any of his scumreads. I'm sure that makes him scummy.

eleizibeth wrote:

he called jawapa and me both suspicious here, but didn’t explain why

Okay, but at least he is blatantly leaving that explanation out. You claim to be contributing and offering new insights, but nothing out of what you provided is new. You've either only made weak claims backed by no evidence whatsoever, brought up questions without ever answering any of them (i.e Why has Processor not explained any of his scum reads?), or simplified and restated things other people have already said. Remind me again how you are contributing?

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)

#22 2020-01-26 01:51:58

Minimania
Moderation Team

The idea is simple. If you bring up a question, offer a reasonable answer to it, because that insight is what's actually useful, not the question itself. I don't mean a literal question, but rather, when you point things out like "Proc never answered my reads" or "Crybaby made this response to Norboy's death", you could do much better by rewording these as questioms and offering actual amswers to these questions, otherwise it's not very valuable.

21cZxBv.png

#23 2020-01-26 01:52:29

Minimania
Moderation Team

omg the m key I'm literally doge rn

21cZxBv.png

#24 2020-01-26 01:57:42

Minimania
Moderation Team

I have a suspicion on you.

21cZxBv.png

#25 2020-01-26 02:02:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

You haven't said much at all yesterday. I feel like, if you were the Mafia, there would be no reason for you to, if your partner already said everything that needed to be saying, and I feel like this partner of yours, assuming Scum!Eleizibeth, is Scum!Mutant. You and him seem to post at different times. On the first day, I recall that you were almost going to be prodded by Kira, who I remember saying he would be prodding anybody who didn't actively post in the thread, even those posting in the Mafia chat. You only made a post when you needed to, just like how I feel like, you only started making useful posts today because people started suspecting you (i.e. my post saying I was going to vote for you today if you didnt make a useful post.) That's why I read your post as thoroughly as I possibly could, I'm trying to decide whether I think you're just not properly getting your point across, or you're faking it by saying a bunch if what's already been said. I'm leaning towards the ladder.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:
ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer