Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-01-09 14:01:13

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 39 GAME OVER [MAFIA WIN]

!vote andy

anyone who trusts me is either a moron or is trying to deflect

:.|:;

#52 2020-01-09 14:04:28

Minimania
Moderation Team

Andymakeer wrote:

Crybaby is ignorable

The first post you quoted was sarcasm, if you couldn't already tell.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#53 2020-01-09 15:13:09

Andymakeer

Onjit wrote:
!vote andy

what am i trying to deflect exactly?

the only one with suspicion on you is Processor

please dont metagame...

F

#54 2020-01-09 15:21:51

Onjit
Website

Andymakeer wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote andy

what am i trying to deflect exactly?

the only one with suspicion on you is Processor

please dont metagame...

A VERY suspicious response...?

#55 2020-01-09 15:48:06

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Andymakeer wrote:

please dont metagame...

I dont think you understand what metagaming is.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#56 2020-01-09 15:55:38

Kira

mrjawapa wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

please dont metagame...

This. Look up the definition of metagaming.
You're just making your case worse and worse Andy, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve or who you are suspecting.

I'm not going to vote anyone for now, I'm gonna wait until the last 2 days in order to make a decision because:
A is voting for B > B is voting for C > C is voting for A.

Instead of voting randomly, who's death gives away the most information?

Wooted by: (2)

#57 2020-01-09 18:14:27

Andymakeer

Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

please dont metagame...

You're just making your case worse and worse Andy, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve or who you are suspecting.

I'm not going to vote anyone for now, I'm gonna wait until the last 2 days in order to make a decision because:

you are all using "not usely", "uncommon", "rare", "seems to" to determine ur votings.
thats metagaming, basing your argument on external information like other matches and personal experience rather than on whats currently going on!
taking external information and using it as if it were an advantage is a clear example of metagame.

onjit said "anyone that votes me is moron"
why exactly?
is it because he is not a trustable person?
oh thank you, but i dont see a "Trust Level" charge bar to determine whether my actions are or are not scummy

using his personal reliability from outside the game as if it were basis to call me scum is another clear example of metagame

F

#58 2020-01-09 18:30:37

Kira

Andymakeer wrote:
Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

please dont metagame...

you are all using "not usely", "uncommon", "rare", "seems to" to determine ur votings.
thats metagaming, basing your argument on external information like other matches and personal experience rather than on whats currently going on!
taking external information and using it as if it were an advantage is a clear example of metagame.

onjit said "anyone that votes me is moron"
why exactly?
is it because he is not a trustable person?
oh thank you, but i dont see a "Trust Level" charge bar to determine whether my actions are or are not scummy

using his personal reliability from outside the game as if it were basis to call me scum is another clear example of metagame

You are very obsessed with the term of "metagaming" so let me explain what it is to you:

>Alternating the rules, bending the rules to your advantage.

---

>using explicit external elements, from outside the game in order to prove a point:

"you are all using "not usely", "uncommon", "rare", "seems to" to determine ur votings."

That is not a clear example of metagaming, it's pure logic. Why would a scum make himself look suspicious by being overly aggressive early on? It's most likely not going to happen, therefore it shouldn't happen in any game, including the one we are playing.

---

"taking external information and using it as if it were an advantage is a clear example of metagame."

Again, that is true, but you are using that definition incorrectly. No one in this game took "external information and used it", re-read it if you haven't.

---

Conclusion: Stop

#59 2020-01-09 18:44:20

Andymakeer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagaming

Example:

• A special set of moves in chess can allow a player to win in four moves. Competitor A has been watching Competitor B play chess, and the past five games in a row Competitor B has attempted to use this four-move win. When Competitor A sits down to play against Competitor B, Competitor A will be metagaming if they play in a way that will give them an advantage if Competitor B repeats this line.

The same thing is happening here, the same Mafia Clique of all the other games are using their own "popularity" to influence whether other players action are "right" or "wrong".
Who are you to call my arguments incorrect as if you were immune to suspicion?????
I still suspect you btw, dont think ill swallow any **** you say just because you belong to the mafia clique.

That is not a clear example of metagaming, it's pure logic. Why would a scum make himself look suspicious by being overly aggressive early on? It's most likely not going to happen, therefore it shouldn't happen in any game, including the one we are playing.

- "Oh this guy is being overly aggressive on D1
- "Oh but by PURE LOGIC (?) a scum would NEVER DO THAT
- "THATS IMPOSSIBLE LOOK I HAVE A RULEBOOK HERE TELLING THAT A SCUM CANNOT DO THAT OMG"
- "so by PURE LOGIC that guy is NOT SCUM, lets focus on another player!"

really?

F

#60 2020-01-09 19:10:26

Kira

Andymakeer wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagaming

Example:

• A special set of moves in chess can allow a player to win in four moves. Competitor A has been watching Competitor B play chess, and the past five games in a row Competitor B has attempted to use this four-move win. When Competitor A sits down to play against Competitor B, Competitor A will be metagaming if they play in a way that will give them an advantage if Competitor B repeats this line.

The same thing is happening here, the same Mafia Clique of all the other games are using their own "popularity" to influence whether other players action are "right" or "wrong".
Who are you to call my arguments incorrect as if you were immune to suspicion?????
I still suspect you btw, dont think ill swallow any **** you say just because you belong to the mafia clique.

- "Oh this guy is being overly aggressive on D1
- "Oh but by PURE LOGIC (?) a scum would NEVER DO THAT
- "THATS IMPOSSIBLE LOOK I HAVE A RULEBOOK HERE TELLING THAT A SCUM CANNOT DO THAT OMG"

really?

They are incorrect? By that logic, I can also say you're metagaming by using the metagaming argument? You're putting words in my mouth:

"- "Oh but by PURE LOGIC (?) a scum would NEVER DO THAT

I said: "I'm leaning on jawapa's side on this one. It's very unlikely that a mafia plays very aggressive early on, rather, I think you voting for jawapa makes you look scummy."

#61 2020-01-09 19:15:50

Andymakeer

Kira wrote:

I said: "I'm leaning on jawapa's side on this one. It's very unlikely that a mafia plays very aggressive early on, rather, I think you voting for jawapa makes you look scummy."

Thats the fancy words, "very unlikely"...

Why should we consider YOUR definition of "scum playstyle" to determine if other players are or are not scum?
There is no certainty that you are town.
You could be very well dictating a pattern that mafia would NOT do, so the scums can do that pattern without bringing suspicion to themselves!!!

F

#62 2020-01-09 19:39:42

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

wtf Im so confused

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#63 2020-01-09 21:50:40

Minimania
Moderation Team

I don't feel like reading these walls of text but I assume nothing has changed

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#64 2020-01-10 04:26:29

ShadowsEdge

Idk why but for some reason I felt this was more inactive than it actually is.

Nevertheless I'm siding with Kira. Andy, for whatever reason, just seems to be breaking down Kira's ideology of what the "standard" is. And while Kira can't make a standard for the game, that isn't necessarily what Kira did. They just stated a fact of what scum do. It's not absolute, which it shouldn't.

My problem with Andy is that Andy is just poking holes in whatever way he can, even if those holes he's poking dont necessarily do anything.

Now to Andy:

Kira's definition of a scum playstyle is just them pointing out how it usually is. Scumcoasting is more common for scum to do rather than actively lead the bandwagons (You see how this works?). As for Kira dictating a pattern, normally scum won't all do the same thing, because they don't want to tie connections to them (Amazing how previous games can provide insight into the current game). Kira is well aware of that, and if Kira was making some elaborate attempt to townclear a motive, just so all of their scum partners could follow said motive, it would just tie a link between all of them. Now, with that said, I don't think that clears an attempt to townclear one motive.

Anyway I don't have any pressing questions to ask Andy just yet.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#65 2020-01-10 15:51:47

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

!vote andy

#66 2020-01-10 16:01:54

Kira

!vote Andy

You haven't defended yourself, instead you kept digging your grave. I'm expecting some real defence next time you post instead of "poking holes in my arguments" as ShadowsEdge explained.

#67 2020-01-10 16:08:04, last edited by Norwee (2020-01-10 16:10:22)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[4] Andymakeer: Crybaby, Onjit, MrJawapa, Kira (L-1)
[1] Crybaby: Processor
[1] MrJawapa: Andymakeer

[3] Not voting: ShadowsEdge, 2B55B5G TNG, HugoTse

Countdown timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g โ€ฆ sive&csz=1

Prodded HugoTse for inactivity.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

#68 2020-01-10 17:03:26

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Woah back up a second

!unvote

#69 2020-01-10 20:54:07

Andymakeer

Kira wrote:
!vote Andy

You haven't defended yourself, instead you kept digging your grave. I'm expecting some real defence next time you post instead of "poking holes in my arguments" as ShadowsEdge explained.

i have nothing to defend myself from, i already told im town
and again, stop acting as if my arguments must be qualified by your definition of "good" or "bad"

you and other mafia regular players will all believe and follow each other arguments as if they were "better" or "more logical" just because you have the mafia regular attribute.

its happening right here, right now:
you and shadow are both mafia regulars here at the forum, most of the players will inertly believe your arguments while depreciating other non-regular players with your fancy and complicated words that just make sense on the stupid game logic and pattern that you mafia regulars created

ive watched this forum mafia games, and they are all the same
only the mafia regulars get value on their arguments, while the others are mostly policy-linched or ignored the whole game, even when they have good arguments
AND OH, SURPRISINGLY, ALL OF THE EARLY GAME LYNCHES ARE TOWN!

you mafia-regulars dont play mafia, you play your stupid game of depreciating unpopular players to keep your false status of "expertise"
you decide to flip unpopular players with the STUPID motive of "giving more information", but everybody knows that you cant handle an unpopular player intimidating argument
so you decide to create a VIP-group artificial logic and wagon that player

i play mafia on Anonymous and random username forums/sites, and the experience is WAY too different than playing here

i base all of these arguments on the very signup thread of this particular mafia:

YOU, KIRA, decided to NOT PLAY because peace would play too
it was YOUR decision, you should have stayed OUT OF GAME BY YOUR OWN WILL
but no, Norboy, who is also a mafia-regular and belongs to this mafia-clique VIP group OPENED A POOL TO BLACKLIST PEACE

its obvious everyone who voted were also from these mafia-regular group, it was not a decision to not play with peace, it was a decision to keep the false royalty ingame while denigrating another player self-esteem just to keep your, again, FALSE "EXPERTISE" STATUS

see?
you, crybaby, shadow, norboy, jawapa, 2B, devlin and other players have the clique privileges
you know it and you use it as if they are logical arguments, but they are not

F

Wooted by: (3)

#70 2020-01-10 20:54:44

Andymakeer

this match is a joke and i am not playing any mafia of these forum anymore

!unjoin

F

#71 2020-01-10 20:58:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Calm down. It is against the rules to use personal attacks in the game. If you want to replace out you should pm me. Not do it in the thread publicly. Although it's noted.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

Wooted by:

#72 2020-01-10 21:26:01

Kira

Andymakeer wrote:

this match is a joke and i am not playing any mafia of these forum anymore

!unjoin

Onjit wrote:

perhaps you need to have a moment of introspection and think about why kira has that reason

#73 2020-01-10 21:41:48

Onjit
Website

!voge jawp

#74 2020-01-10 23:37:06

Minimania
Moderation Team

Andymakeer wrote:

mafia-clique VIP group

yo peace has been playing Mafia longer than I have, calm down

21cZxBv.png

#75 2020-01-11 01:48:34

HugoTse

hi

Kira1579474947772598

Board footer