Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-28 07:20:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Lobby logging largely leveraging long-lasting level lists

This topic teaches this: tracking the timely, trendy titles that tighten this technological toy together.

In other words, I think for EEU there should be an automatic log of what levels become popular in the lobby.

It can be hard to find old worlds that got popular once, but don't have topics on the forums. It's also hard to know what kind of levels were popular at the time without resorting to anecdotes and vague guesses. Ideally we should have a much better search system for EEU levels, but this small thing would be a great start. There must be loads of great 2010 EE worlds that got forgotten about,so the same thing could happen to EEU even in the closed beta if better efforts are not taken.

Wooted by:

#2 2019-12-28 10:42:07

Kira

Re: Lobby logging largely leveraging long-lasting level lists

LLLLLLLL

#3 2019-12-28 11:36:32

peace

i hav ean idea allowing us to searcch for oflien worlds they dont get loaded when you open the game but once you click on the advanced search function (we have a normal one for normal serches fo ronline worlds) you can search by name, id, description, or some tags the owner ptu the world in owners cna ptu their worlds into either existgin tags or make some of their own exmaple:

N1KF wrote:

A large coin hunt world. It was popular at the time I found it. Its size was either great or massive (I think massive). A good chunk of the world was underground, and there was a large dinosaur fossil. The sky was bright blue, probably from the pastel backgrounds. If I recall correctly, there was a city in the background.

this coudl all eb tags th eowner of that world couldve put ni his world (probably he has som emore or less) when you wan tto find that oen world you put in as many tags as you can think of and the search function finds some worlds who have some matches if the world has all but one of these tags i higlined (in this case if it was a massive world and not a great world butyou put in both tags) it'll will still find this world because you got almost all tags right it will think we didnt found a complete match but this/these world(s) comes close

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2019-12-28 12:15:49

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I wonder if this is referring to a world feature list, if it does, it can have sort date and stuff and names

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

AllenCaspe95101577531749770928

Board footer