Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-25 11:43:55

peace

chess mafia suggestions

okay i mentioned first i had slightly an idea of chess mafia then onjit came up with his idea

my idea is unfinishe dbut im out of ideas maby some of you coudl  help becuase my ideas is simple you have 2 teams white and balck each piece hjhas its own mafia role (not complex) and there is a player 1 and player 2 player 1 is white player 2 is black those 2 play normal chess and do a move each night orso thier main win con. is winning the ches sgame thier subwin con. is ofc helping the white players i have no idea how to implement mafia and simply havign no mafia means we get a werid situation on whom to hunt to lynch because standard mafia has one faction wiht majority who take sout the other faction(s) wiht lynching and havign mafia screwing up thier team means white mafaifa basically wants balck to win and vicevesta yeah that gives us wweird situations becuase ofc white doesnt want to eliminate black mafia then right? so suggestiosn are wleomce to make my setup complete

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-12-25 15:46:10

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Re: chess mafia suggestions

The setup looks confusing and complicated

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#3 2019-12-25 16:10:39

peace

not at all its basically normal roles wiht chess theme and2 chess players can eliminate pleyrs but i don tknow hwo to do th elynching/mafia part thaths all

peace.png

#4 2019-12-25 17:20:37

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Wait... each player asigned a board to play?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#5 2019-12-25 17:38:36

peace

no no only 2 players have 1 board each othe rplayer is an random chess piece (nto all are used) the hes spieces are just normal PR's like cops doctor blocker ect its just that teh 2 players who play chess CAN eliminate you aicdentaly or by knowing it this makes that you need to carefully makes claims as you can easily be eliminated wihtoutn a few nights but i don tknwo hwo to do the lyncing paart and mafia part

alos hat i just thoguht of is hat porbably the chess game will last longer then the regular game so  i gotta think of that maby a few turns per night orso

peace.png

#6 2019-12-26 16:28:39

peace

okay i got a setup in mind

each piece can has 2 trroles a rown role and a mafia role (role are almost the same)

the kigns are imune to night kills and lycnhes and are IC's thier votes are alos wroth 1,5 player they are alo the 2 players playing chess at night
the queens are doctors
the bishops are faction/colorcops mafia doesnt need to know faction only color town needs to know both so the town cop can choose what he want to know and once in the game he can choose to know both from a player
knights are 2-shot vigs (1st shot is the knigth 2nd 'shot' is the horse lmao) if this rolls mafia they can choose to help the goons and bypass any blocks but only twice per knight   
rocks: blockers
warning the vigs lose a shot if hit nan rpotecte dtarget but dont lose a shot if blocked

win cons:
white: when controlign the majority of your color and eliminatedthe mafia
black: same bu contorling majority of black
white/black king: same+ eliminating the other king when the other kign is eliminated you will change into an normal IC still unkillable but your ngith action is gone
mafia: when none wins or can win this is done by makign the chess game a stalemate once and makign balck/white teams even and makeing sure to contorl majrority you share an PT with all your partners

kings can eliminate any player if capeturing the piece say your a balck queen and the balck queen gets capetrued oure 'dead'

plannign on having 4 mafia 2 white 2 black
1 lynch per day you can lynch whoeever you want
im nto sure how many moves per night can be done by the 'kings' an dhow long nights have to last beause of this

peace.png

peace1577374119770792

Board footer