Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-16 05:01:30

killableUsher68
Anonymous user

2020 election

WHO YA VOTIN FOR AND WHY IS IT BERNIE

#2 2019-12-16 05:18:43

Mad_processor
Anonymous user

Re: 2020 election

i like kfc

#3 2019-12-16 05:42:21

ZestyZealot
Anonymous user

Mad_processor wrote:

i like kfc

okay angry yonom

#4 2019-12-16 06:53:57

Pesky-pawn
Anonymous user

I will be voting for Donald Trump again. The impeachment really made me angry because it's destroying his reputation. The left just wants to watch the world burn, and whoever has the power to impeach the president is very misinformed and just doesn't want Trump to be president again. He's just an honest man and the left doesn't like that. It's really sad, but I guess this is the world we live in today.

#5 2019-12-16 07:34:35

funnyFerret
Anonymous user

JUST IMAGINE VOTING FOR TRUMP

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

#6 2019-12-16 08:18:27

Mad_processor
Anonymous user

Pesky-pawn wrote:

I will be voting for Donald Trump again. The impeachment really made me angry because it's destroying his reputation. The left just wants to watch the world burn, and whoever has the power to impeach the president is very misinformed and just doesn't want Trump to be president again. He's just an honest man and the left doesn't like that. It's really sad, but I guess this is the world we live in today.

?

Wooted by:

#7 2019-12-16 08:29:52

handsome heretic
Anonymous user

INB4 ^ is actualy proc writting this

nah i mnot an american but i woudltn vote for trump <3 obama (does he get a new chance now)

Wooted by:

#8 2019-12-16 08:35:42, last edited by ZestyZealot (2019-12-16 08:36:05)

ZestyZealot
Anonymous user

handsome heretic wrote:

INB4 ^ is actualy proc writting this

nah i mnot an american but i woudltn vote for trump <3 obama (does he get a new chance now)

and you must be Elei

I wonder who will win, you or kkay

and no, Obama is not running again

#9 2019-12-16 09:39:27

RadicalFaker
Anonymous user

As long as the USA continues it’s decline and becomes a hellhole i’d be satisfied either way. Go Trump!

#10 2019-12-16 10:16:23

coolChef
Anonymous user

I don't live in the US, but I want Bernie or Elizabeth to win. I don't know if the US can take another four years of Trumps ****.

Wooted by:

#11 2019-12-16 13:18:06

UnsafeUncle
Anonymous user

wow 4 years really did pass quickly

#12 2019-12-16 13:43:45

parentalPatriarch74
Anonymous user

UnsafeUncle wrote:

wow 4 years really did pass quickly

And to think some people thought Trump would start WWIII by now.

#13 2019-12-16 17:27:47

KookyKoala
Anonymous user

We saw it in the UK and we'll see it again in the US - elections are decided by the average voter, who unfortunately tends to be semi-educated and therefore gullible, and older and therefore right-leaning.

Welcome to modern politics where the facts don't matter and the person who says the most nice-sounding bs gets the vote. Ain't nobody got time for fact-checking, cuz party allegiance is stronger than moral correctness. Your average Democratic candidate is already at a disadvantage for being unwilling/unable to tell as many lies as the other team, and they're fighting each other instead of the big orange.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets it again. The chances of his own party voting to impeach him are exactly zero, and the electoral college will probably work in his favour again. Also wtf, the US elections are in November 2020; campaigning a year in advance is ridiculous.

#14 2019-12-16 17:38:19

parentalPatriarch74
Anonymous user

KookyKoala wrote:

We saw it in the UK and we'll see it again in the US - elections are decided by the average voter, who unfortunately tends to be semi-educated and therefore gullible, and older and therefore right-leaning.

Welcome to modern politics where the facts don't matter and the person who says the most nice-sounding bs gets the vote. Ain't nobody got time for fact-checking, cuz party allegiance is stronger than moral correctness. Your average Democratic candidate is already at a disadvantage for being unwilling/unable to tell as many lies as the other team, and they're fighting each other instead of the big orange.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets it again. The chances of his own party voting to impeach him are exactly zero, and the electoral college will probably work in his favour again. Also wtf, the US elections are in November 2020; campaigning a year in advance is ridiculous.

Okay boomer

#15 2019-12-16 18:11:58

UnsafeUncle
Anonymous user

KookyKoala wrote:

Welcome to modern politics where the facts don't matter and the person who says the most nice-sounding bs gets the vote.

lol it always worked like that

#16 2019-12-16 18:42:48

killableUsher68
Anonymous user

Pesky-pawn wrote:

good b8 m8

#17 2019-12-16 19:19:56

Pesky-pawn
Anonymous user

killableUsher68 wrote:
Pesky-pawn wrote:

good b8 m8

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand.

#18 2019-12-16 19:54:19

parentalPatriarch74
Anonymous user

UnsafeUncle wrote:
KookyKoala wrote:

Welcome to modern politics where the facts don't matter and the person who says the most nice-sounding bs gets the vote.

lol it always worked like that

We should try voting for the guy who's promising undesirable things.

#19 2019-12-16 20:42:50, last edited by KookyKoala (2019-12-17 02:08:53)

Flat-Father
Anonymous user

funnyFerret wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

Don't spam.

- not Tomahawk

#20 2019-12-16 21:17:55, last edited by KookyKoala (2019-12-17 02:09:31)

funnyFerret
Anonymous user

FlyingFaker wrote:
funnyFerret wrote:

Don't spam.

- not Tomahawk

Please do not impersonate me and mini-mod, however he's right. Don't spam.

- not Tomahawk

Wooted by: (2)

#21 2019-12-17 02:12:41

KookyKoala
Anonymous user

Don’t impersonate other users.

It’s annoying cause I gotta go through and edit the posts, and I don’t wanna give 0-point warnings since we’re on a record non-warning streak.

#22 2019-12-17 02:46:55

Mad_processor
Anonymous user

what if KookyKoala is actually Buzzerbee impersonating Tomahawk

#23 2019-12-17 03:39:25

Lion85
Anonymous user

ace watkins
i saw his tweet about never having sex so obvs vote

(many presidents had sex scandals so he just decided to not have sex)

#24 2019-12-17 05:14:59

ZestyZealot
Anonymous user

Lion85 wrote:

ace watkins
i saw his tweet about never having sex so obvs vote

(many presidents had sex scandals so he just decided to not have sex)

Holy **** it's Jason Bourne

#25 2019-12-18 01:16:58

Majestic-Mobster
Anonymous user

Nominate me everyone!
I haven't finished school and I'm totally in need of being president

My Personality Includes
-Destruction
-Stealing money
-No Laws or rules, just freedom
-Weapons for all families