Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#876 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: Nazty Crew

I will leave the rounding up to dc, shall we start on the map some time this week?

#877 Before February 2015

Deetz

Oh ok, cool. I'd like some sort of friend or something in this crew so I know when work is being done.

#878 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Speaking of friend dc <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d7a4b6beb9a3b4b8b8bbeeee97b0bab6bebbf9b4b8ba">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> we need to know when we are both on.

#879 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Can I join? Please >_< ?

#880 Before February 2015

ivwiwba

This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.
Doudoune Burberry Femme
Doudoune Ralph Lauren Homme
Cheap North Face Jackets
Belstaff Jackets
Goyard Handbags
Ugg Boots Outlet

#881 Before February 2015

YankNub180

Im gonna say the same message I said to MX crew...:

First of all, my ee forums account has been hacked (I think idk) and I'm not allowed on it.

Second of all, my laptop has been broken for 3 months now, and i was out of touch with all computor stuff since then. I just have saved enough money to get a new one.

Third off, I am sorry that i have been absent from working on maps and such, it is because of that ^, and i will be ready to work again asap!

-Yankeestar180

#882 Before February 2015

iDC

Awesome yankee! Glad to have you back. Saint: My account is acting funky and wont let me add anyone so you'll have to send me a request at the email listed below.

Any members who want to add me or Saint the emails are here:

Saintcool: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="87f4e6eee9f3e4e8e8ebbebec7e0eae6eeeba9e4e8ea">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

DClevels: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="85f6e4e8e8fce9eaf0e2edc5e2e8e4ece9abe6eae8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

We'll round you up some time or another and I think the easiest way to do this would be if you guys all got on coldstorm (rizon #coldstorm) and just hung out there whenever you have time. Thanks and bye.

Last edited by DC levels (Jan 25 2013 7:12:36 am)

DVNTehT.png

#883 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

New Map in Spring //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#884 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

I will like to apply as a Mini maker //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Profile: everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/blindz0r

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

#885 Before February 2015

Master1

DC levels wrote:

Awesome yankee! Glad to have you back. Saint: My account is acting funky and wont let me add anyone so you'll have to send me a request at the email listed below.

Any members who want to add me or Saint the emails are here:

Saintcool: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5526343c3b21363a3a396c6c153238343c397b363a38">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

DClevels: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f7c6e62627663607a68674f68626e6663216c6062">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

We'll round you up some time or another and I think the easiest way to do this would be if you guys all got on coldstorm (rizon #coldstorm) and just hung out there whenever you have time. Thanks and bye.

ty I'm gonna spam you guys with friend requests

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#886 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Nazty, we have started the lobby world, we will need return portals in all of the worlds on the front page with links on, dc can send you the link to the lobby.

Last edited by Saintcool (Mar 10 2013 8:10:57 am)

#887 Before February 2015

Mr. Force

I wanna join your crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
Im good at art and testing minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#888 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

iight im trying to get back to work soon, just I have some things to finish cuz I'm busy at the moment.

#889 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Double: But anyway. We have a surprise map coming soon. Me and the Past Leaders.

NaztyRushz 1423837963123469

Board footer