Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Nazty Crew

Hello everyone this is the official post of Nazty Crew. We are a crew with great potential. Therefore, here is what you need to know about the crew.

G9Pa5.png
MrScaniaV8Super Thanks for the Sig^^

Died Until the month of March

Founded: April 30, 2011 by Jont96,NaztyReactionz,NaztyHandlez, and NaztyRushz, Bestfriends that go to the same school
                                   nc3.png
By EEBeast and Zoidy ^

Leaders:
                                                                                                             NaztyRushz

Co-Leaders:
                                                                                                              Saintcool
                                                                                                              DcLevels

Members:

Minimakers:
                                                                                                                Zakleo
                                                                                                              Bobithan
                                                                                                              Master1
                                                                                                           TheCoolGuy

Artist:
                                                                                                                 Addi
                                                                                                     HoneyBuckles44
                                                                                                       YankeeStar180

Inactive Leaders: NaztyReactionz, NaztyHandlez, Jont96

Needs To be more active:

Inactive Soon to be kicked:

The Crew Must Now Always be checking this link to see if Im on to get the link to the level we are working on : tinychat.com/naztycrew or we are usually talking on Skype //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Maps:

IN ORDER

-2011-
NC Rainbow World
eemapv4.jpg
Non-Beta
Beta

NC Haunted Mansion
nch.jpg     

NC Jungle
eemapv3.jpg
Non-Beta
Beta

NC The Climb
map.jpg

NC Minis
ncmap22.jpg
Non-Beta
Beta

NC Fun House
funhouse.jpg

-2012-

NC Boss( We barely use this)
hkKpB.png
No Need for Link(you will be alone)

NC Typhoon Isle
4IXCy.png
Non-Beta
Beta
NC Medieval Times
Ktu3C.png
Non-Beta
Beta

NC Lost Dynasty
UQbgE.png
Non-Beta
Beta

Nazty Crew and I Crew Colab: Brotherly Rivalry
OeyYB.png
Non-Beta
Beta

NC Deep Despair
n02x6.png
Non-Beta
Beta

NC Naòs Antediluvian
8Spk6.png
Non-Beta
Beta

In Progress:

Colab: ??? Crew

NC Map Remake

We Are Back With a Vengeance, and are ready to make a good start in 2012

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Mar 24 2013 8:37:32 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jont96

Re: Nazty Crew

We want all the help we can get.

#3 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

If u want links to the non finish ask to

#4 Before February 2015

_narutox3_

Can I join? I'm really good at logos and minis, and if you need a boss, I'll be there! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

Oturan

All the links to your levels are beta

#6 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

oops lol thanx, also narutox3 sure u can join just send me a piece of what u do, like your ee profile.

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Jul 12 2011 6:41:53 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

_narutox3_

Ok... how do you do that???:o

#8 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

go to your everybodyedits.com click your username at the bottom and give me the link.

#9 Before February 2015

cid444

This crew looks awesome I would like to join. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Sure just send us a piece of your work, and go to naztycrew.web.com.

#11 Before February 2015

cid444

I dont have any levels lol.

#12 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

well u have to work on that

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Jul 15 2011 12:59:55 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Polar

Oturan wrote:

All the links to your levels are beta

Put it in your address bar and erase the beta.

@Jont96 and NaztyRushz: I want to try making a world with a DNA structure. My massive is open.

#14 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Send me the link polar

#15 Before February 2015

JOKER85279

hey can i join this is my profile:cool:
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/joke85279

#16 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Well you have a all trolled lvl which turns me off, but the Egypt lvl is decent.. I will try u out soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#17 Before February 2015

JOKER85279

thats cause i was making a troll minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by JOKER85279 (Jul 17 2011 2:27:34 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

well i will try you out soon i will message you when i do.

#19 Before February 2015

JOKER85279

k hope to hear from you soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#20 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

U will

#21 Before February 2015

_narutox3_

Ok, here is a piece of my work, sorry it took so long...
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWACQLH2aEa0I

#22 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Ugh its going to be tough, the fact that u have no chat but, let me think about it and i will get back to you i promise.

#23 Before February 2015

JOKER85279

o i got rid of the trolled map check it out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:lol::D
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAPwcLLica0I

Last edited by JOKER85279 (Jul 18 2011 6:51:40 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

catking00

can i join? im good at bosses, i make some art, i know how to make minigames and designs. but i dont have chat. im also getting the EE animator if i can get itto work cuz there have been problems with it.

#25 Before February 2015

JOKER85279

you cant get ee animator anymore unless a person that is good with good with computers does it thats what ive heard and thats why i cant get it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

NaztyRushz 1423837963123469

Board footer