Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#701 2019-12-03 09:20:35

Pqwerty
Banned
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 971

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Lynching him is what got peace infected in the first place.

Offline

#702 2019-12-03 09:22:40

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Peace voted for him. Peace did not lynch him. He is still alive. Learn the difference Hitman


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#703 2019-12-03 09:46:50

Onjit
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,150
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Current Votes:

[1] Crybaby: Pqwerty


:.|:;

Offline

#704 2019-12-03 10:07:03

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Pqwerty’s case post is interesting. Also Crybaby’s defense is a bit weak imo. Since Kira was confirmed to be spouting **** yesterday, matter of the fact is that we still don’t who what exactly the hitman’s role entails, only that it exists. And the fact that we’ve only had 1 death each night makes it seem more likely that hitman’s role isn’t a killing role and it is simply the mafia that is doing the kill each night. So if Pqwerty is hitman it doesn’t really worry me at the moment.
I’m actually a bit tempted to vote Crybaby right now.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#705 2019-12-03 10:10:41

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Between whatever hitman is, the spread-by-vote cult and the mafia. I’d much prefer to vote mafia still. Since they are the biggest threat right now.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#706 2019-12-03 10:13:27

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

In fact i think i will.

!Vote Crybaby

@Mutant what do you think?


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#707 2019-12-03 10:15:56

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Trying to find the Mafia, that's fine. Sure. But I never said we should start voting for Pqwerty. Plus, I'm trying to solve the game here


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#708 2019-12-03 10:20:23

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Sure. But honestly your ISO looks really bad in reflection. You claimed vig, didn’t specify it was 1-shot until later. Then your shot failed for some magical unknown reason, and the fact that you brought up roleblocker makes me think that was your planned excuse for today, but your mafia bud Kira’s death hindered that explanation. So you can’t even defend yourself here. You also unvoted Kira yesterday and let someone else hammer instead of you. You are objectively scummy.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

Wooted by:

#709 2019-12-03 10:21:19

Onjit
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,150
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Current Votes:

[2] Crybaby: Pqwerty, Norboy


:.|:;

Offline

#710 2019-12-03 10:22:02

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Kira kept trying to hound and harass Shadow. Giving Shadow town equity. Your target today is most likely town. Making you look worse in comparison.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#711 2019-12-03 10:23:46

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Slabdrill seems like godfather and you’re most likely the last remaining mafia member.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#712 2019-12-03 10:25:02

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Sure. But honestly your ISO looks really bad in reflection. You claimed vig, didn’t specify it was 1-shot until later. Then your shot failed for some magical unknown reason, and the fact that you brought up roleblocker makes me think that was your planned excuse for today, but your mafia bud Kira’s death hindered that explanation. So you can’t even defend yourself here. You also unvoted Kira yesterday and let someone else hammer instead of you. You are objectively scummy.

My ISO is scummy, I already admitted to that this morning, full concession.
When has Vigilante ever been a role where you could shoot more than once?
And again, I have no excuse. I have no defense for why Diff did not die. I don't know why. I gave the town the info. I am not using it as an excuse. If you want to lynch me? Fine, go ahead, but you're mislynching. Also, don't even bring up Kira as if I'm the only one who invited. Both you and Mutantdevle conceded to him, and I would not have done so if that weren't the case. I didnt unvote until far later after you were all convinced that it'd be better to keep him alive.


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#713 2019-12-03 10:26:00

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I don't even have a target for today. I never suggested a lynch for anyone today, not even pqwerty who I said multiple **** times is the hitman


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#714 2019-12-03 10:27:09

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

You were calling Shadow and Slabdrill possible mafia in one of your posts earlier.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#715 2019-12-03 10:27:13

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Also if Slabdrill is the Godfather why don't we have 2 kills each night?


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#716 2019-12-03 10:27:35

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You were calling Shadow and Slabdrill possible mafia in one of your posts earlier.

I said the same thing about Peace


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#717 2019-12-03 10:27:55

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

At no point did I say "Aaaaa lynch this person nowwwww!!!!!"


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#718 2019-12-03 10:28:26

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

And why do you even think Pqwerty is the hitman? There is nothing really suggesting so.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#719 2019-12-03 10:29:17

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Crybaby wrote:

You're the only person who hasn't said anything about their own role, and, lo-and-behold, the only empty slot we have is the hitman.

You call my defense weak. Did you even read it?


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#720 2019-12-03 10:29:43

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

There's also the fact that he was someone who doubted Kira's hitman claims


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

Wooted by:

#721 2019-12-03 10:31:45

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

It is obvious for you to be eager about voting Kira even if he was your teammate, because a strong town player had a guilty on him. So you can’t use that you were on him as a defense.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#722 2019-12-03 10:33:01

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Ok so if Pqwerty is hitman that just proves we shouldn’t vote him today. Because i want to lynch mafia.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

Wooted by:

#723 2019-12-03 10:33:24

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It is obvious for you to be eager about voting Kira even if he was your teammate, because a strong town player had a guilty on him. So you can’t use that you were on him as a defense.

A strong town player who apparently has town cleared the other person you seem to suspect, who you claim to be a Godfather but we've only ever had 1 nightkill each night, no mention of a godfather, etc? You're assuming there even is a Godfather


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#724 2019-12-03 10:33:45

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,675

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ok so if Pqwerty is hitman that just proves we shouldn’t vote him today. Because i want to lynch mafia.

Okay cool, I never once said we should lynch him today????


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#725 2019-12-03 10:35:20

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,316

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Going by process of elimination, you are the best lynch today. You know that right? I’m keeping my vote on you.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

peace1576136078769966

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1603217227.9415 - Generated in 0.050 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.56 MiB (Peak: 1.79 MiB) ]