Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 2019-12-01 21:13:14

Kira

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

Peace is literally known to not being able to put an act, if he says he has been infected, then it is the absolute truth. That's how I see it. He has never lied a single time in past mafia games, I don't see why he'd do it now.

Like I told Norwegian, if you always follow that, you're only going to go down a rabbit hole, just like you are now. You're so focused on the "truth" that Peace is telling that you're ignorant to any other truth, aka my claim to being Town Roleblocker, and refuse to believe anything else.

Just because they weren't able to do it once, doesn't mean they can't do it later on. I know, because I went through that in a different mafia game, where we assumed that this one player, who would always reveal themselves as mafia under pressure, was town because when we pressured them into revealing, they claimed Doc. Eventually we did figure out they were Mafia, but it was a big shift for us since we figured that they weren't capable of doing that type of deception.

Don't follow this rabbit hole.

I wish I wouldn't have to follow this rabbit hole, but all fingers points that you are indeed Mafia...

Your only defence so far was:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Well, there is a reason I've been scummy. But you're not going to believe it anyway.

I acted purposefully scummy on D1. I figured since I'm counted as a strong player in a sense, I could possibly be a target for the first night. So I acted scummy so that the Mafia wouldn't kill me, and instead be used as a pawn to their deception. While in the end it didn't work out in my favor, I didn't die N1, so that's a plus.

Acting scummy on purpose to not get night killed? I don't think anyone would believe that a second.

I'm completely aware of how everything points to me being mafia. And I'm aware that people wouldn't believe me. That's why I didn't tell Norwegian when he first asked the question.

It also doesn't help that I literally have a confirmed Town member, a strong player, and a town-sided Serial Killer (basically) all campaigning for my death. Believe it if you want, because that's my truth.

Let's look at what we've got so far:

>You claimed Town Roleblocker
  >You claimed to have roleblocked Different55 Night 1, however he denies to have been roleblocked, source:

Different55 wrote:

Oh right I guess I would have gotten some sort of message maybe although that seems unlikely.

I didn't get any notifications of any kind last night, and I'm not immune to roleblocks. Kinda confused what a roleblock would do to me anyway since it seems like my only ability is a reactive one (kill anyone who kills me).

>I, however claimed to have been Roleblocked last night. I, the Serial Killer/hitman did not succeed my night action because of it.
  >No one counterclaimed Roleblocker, and as stated previously, the chance of having more than 1 Roleblocker is extremely unlikely, as Onjit likes diversity. (Please refer to his other Mafia games if you want a proof of that.)

Claiming Roleblocker was a smart move, but it also got you killed because no counterclaims followed. It's over Shadow.

#552 2019-12-01 21:16:28

peace

wait le me check my new rolecard to see if infection is an action or not

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#553 2019-12-01 21:18:53

peace

its not clear but the desc of my roel says this line however: 'You have caught a nasty disease from someone you had the misfortune of voting for.'his inection could have come ot me automatically

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#554 2019-12-01 21:22:40

Kira

peace wrote:

its not clear but the desc of my roel says this line however: 'You have caught a nasty disease from someone you had the misfortune of voting for.'his inection could have come ot me automatically

There is no typo in this therefore he cannot be lying.

/s

Wooted by:

#555 2019-12-01 21:25:27

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

Peace is literally known to not being able to put an act, if he says he has been infected, then it is the absolute truth. That's how I see it. He has never lied a single time in past mafia games, I don't see why he'd do it now.

Like I told Norwegian, if you always follow that, you're only going to go down a rabbit hole, just like you are now. You're so focused on the "truth" that Peace is telling that you're ignorant to any other truth, aka my claim to being Town Roleblocker, and refuse to believe anything else.

Just because they weren't able to do it once, doesn't mean they can't do it later on. I know, because I went through that in a different mafia game, where we assumed that this one player, who would always reveal themselves as mafia under pressure, was town because when we pressured them into revealing, they claimed Doc. Eventually we did figure out they were Mafia, but it was a big shift for us since we figured that they weren't capable of doing that type of deception.

Don't follow this rabbit hole.

I wish I wouldn't have to follow this rabbit hole, but all fingers points that you are indeed Mafia...

Your only defence so far was:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Well, there is a reason I've been scummy. But you're not going to believe it anyway.

I acted purposefully scummy on D1. I figured since I'm counted as a strong player in a sense, I could possibly be a target for the first night. So I acted scummy so that the Mafia wouldn't kill me, and instead be used as a pawn to their deception. While in the end it didn't work out in my favor, I didn't die N1, so that's a plus.

Acting scummy on purpose to not get night killed? I don't think anyone would believe that a second.

I'm completely aware of how everything points to me being mafia. And I'm aware that people wouldn't believe me. That's why I didn't tell Norwegian when he first asked the question.

It also doesn't help that I literally have a confirmed Town member, a strong player, and a town-sided Serial Killer (basically) all campaigning for my death. Believe it if you want, because that's my truth.

Let's look at what we've got so far:

>You claimed Town Roleblocker
  >You claimed to have roleblocked Different55 Night 1, however he denies to have been roleblocked, source:

Different55 wrote:

Oh right I guess I would have gotten some sort of message maybe although that seems unlikely.

I didn't get any notifications of any kind last night, and I'm not immune to roleblocks. Kinda confused what a roleblock would do to me anyway since it seems like my only ability is a reactive one (kill anyone who kills me).

>I, however claimed to have been Roleblocked last night. I, the Serial Killer/hitman did not succeed my night action because of it.
  >No one counterclaimed Roleblocker, and as stated previously, the chance of having more than 1 Roleblocker is extremely unlikely, as Onjit likes diversity. (Please refer to his other Mafia games if you want a proof of that.)

Claiming Roleblocker was a smart move, but it also got you killed because no counterclaims followed. It's over Shadow.

I said before that's why I support the idea of Different55 being this "Town Jester," because if he doesn't have an action, more likely than not, he would not have been told he was roleblocked, because there was no action to be roleblocked. You're still going down a rabbit hole of these ideas from previous games to push an idea of myself being Mafia. You should also know that Onjit likes to break the expectations, so for there to be two Roleblockers is not only a guaranteed feat, it's also still a possibility to increase the unknown.

I claimed Roleblocker because I had information to provide. And I don't regret claiming it, because after I die, my information will be confirmed, and will be able to be used to find the actual scum.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#556 2019-12-01 21:29:24

ShadowsEdge

Oh and, for the "no counterclaims" bit. It's in the Mafia's best intentions not to counterclaim me, that's why I'm not being counterclaimed. Because I'm Town being suspected of being Mafia. The Mafia Roleblocker counterclaiming me would only make me look more town, because then it proves the idea of there being two roleblockers. Take that into consideration.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#557 2019-12-01 22:21:29

Different55
Forum Admin

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

#24 by railmat this was SK rolecard: Serial killer
You are aligned with yourself.

Every night you may !kill an another player.

You are immune for nightkills and role blocks. If a roleblocker blocks you, you will kill them instead of your chosen target.

You win when you are the only living player in town

It differenciates from mafia to mafia, besides this is Hitman with serial killer's mechanics. I am immune to vigilante's shot, arsonist's ignition, mafia's night kill

So the only way forward is to lynch you before you become the kingmaker in the end game like Crybaby did.

I agree that peace is definitely infected. We've confirmed the existence of infection through Onjit and peace is incapable of lying. Anything beyond that though is a question mark.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#558 2019-12-01 22:32:25, last edited by Onjit (2019-12-01 22:33:38)

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[4::L-2] Kira: Mutantdevle, Crybaby, Peace, Different55
[2] ShadowsEdge: Kira, Norboy

About 26 hours remain. [Link]

:.|:;

#559 2019-12-01 22:52:52

Minimania
Moderation Team

Out for a bit today, assisting my grandma right now who has been dizzy for a whole day at this point

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#560 2019-12-01 22:58:53

Kira

Different55 wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

#24 by railmat this was SK rolecard: Serial killer
You are aligned with yourself.

Every night you may !kill an another player.

You are immune for nightkills and role blocks. If a roleblocker blocks you, you will kill them instead of your chosen target.

You win when you are the only living player in town

It differenciates from mafia to mafia, besides this is Hitman with serial killer's mechanics. I am immune to vigilante's shot, arsonist's ignition, mafia's night kill

So the only way forward is to lynch you before you become the kingmaker in the end game like Crybaby did.

I agree that peace is definitely infected. We've confirmed the existence of infection through Onjit and peace is incapable of lying. Anything beyond that though is a question mark.

I wish I could be. Unfortunately, unless the stars aligns, Mauna Loa Volcano erupts and Hitler dies after hiding for 74 years in Argentina I doubt that'd happen. Let's be honest, who'd let any Serial Killer win intentionally, especially in such early stages lol

#561 2019-12-01 23:16:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@Kira
We let you live today on the assumption that you target Diff.
If 2 townies die tonight or Diff lives then you're the obvious next lynch.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#562 2019-12-01 23:20:19

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If you betray us, you'll die immediately on the next day.
If you work together with the town to eliminate mafia and the cultist we might keep you alive for longer.
Thus it is in your interest to stay true to your word tonight.

#563 2019-12-01 23:22:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If you kill a townie: Guaranteed loss.
If you kill a cultist or mafia: You'll have a chance at surviving beyond D3.

#564 2019-12-01 23:26:23

Kira

Yeah. I already told you Diff was my target tonight unless you tell me to kill someone else

#565 2019-12-01 23:28:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Of course. Just outlining the terms of the negotiation for you.

#566 2019-12-01 23:30:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Besides, i'm pretty sure the town would still win if you didn't hold your word tonight. So it's not like you'd gain much from it.

#567 2019-12-01 23:54:27

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I'm actually really suspicious of peace+jawapa, but if diff is getting killed then that can be resolved tonight.

suddenly random sig change

#568 2019-12-02 00:05:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

Back home finally, what will we do with Peace?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#569 2019-12-02 00:25:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm not mafia, and again, if you want to find that out then lynch me.

I fully intend to. Do you want to be before or after Slabdrill?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#570 2019-12-02 00:33:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

They make up an infection, pin someone as the source, Jawapa swoops in to "cure" Peace from an infection that has only been claimed to be true by them two.

I've just realised something as a further point as to why you are scum and lying through your teeth (not that any extra reasons are really needed).

You claimed you asked Onjit if the infection counted as a night action and you claim he told you that it would. In response to that, I asked him the same question to see what answer he'd give. I expected his answer would be vague like 'specify what you mean by infection' and then 'something like that would be considered a night action'. But, to my surprise, he gave the straight forward answer of yes it would which pseudo confirms the existence of an infection. You asked the same question and seemingly got the same answer so if you weren't twisting the facts to suit your narrative you'd have accepted the existence of an infection.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)

#571 2019-12-02 00:36:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

onjit was kirby allowed to hand out all these roles or not?

Considering we can see his role card I assume he was able to tell us the setup if he wanted to.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#572 2019-12-02 00:43:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I'm actually really suspicious of peace+jawapa

No one has voted for peace today... right?

I'm not healing him.

I'm not inspecting a random person, because that's likely to end in a townie being accidentally killed.

Discord: jawp#5123

#573 2019-12-02 00:44:49

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'm not really on board with letting Kira live to be honest. He has lost the game either way. He has no reason to work with us. The best he can do out of this game is the satisfaction of **** us up. The only thing we have to gauge whether he'd do that is what his opinion of the town vs the mafia seems to be. Whilst he's definitely friendlier towards us and more hostile to the mafia, we simply don't know if that's a trick. But I do agree that his extra kill will be vital especially considering how likely it is that Crybaby will be roleblocked.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#574 2019-12-02 00:45:13

Onjit
Website

To clarify (and to keep people from trying to meta-read my PMs to further their own points), when asked if X counts as a night action, my response is pretty much always going to be "Yes", regardless of what "X" is

:.|:;

#575 2019-12-02 00:47:38

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

No one has voted for peace today... right?

Zelda has. We don't know if the infection can be passed on to any person who voted you during the day or if they have to be voting you by the end of the day. But I'm not so sure it's worth risking it considering Zelda actually has nothing to lose by playing to the infected's win con. As town he can't win but he could as an infected.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer