Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2019-11-06 13:02:34

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

!vote Peace

gLjTZE1.png

#127 2019-11-06 13:41:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 20 hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [6]

[4] Peace: mutantdevle, Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD
[1] Mutantdevle: Peace

[1] ShadowsEdge: Crybaby
Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, Taskmanager, eleizibeth

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#128 2019-11-06 15:10:28, last edited by ILikeTofuuJoe (2019-11-06 15:31:12)

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

peace wrote:

well thi spool is setup to lynch me outmafia wants that mafia wants us to vote methey want the town to let them vot eon me becuase why wooudl town sac 2 storong twon players? i feel bad abotout this an dhoneslty as a VT i really fihgt bacck form my postions whereas if i was a cop i wouldve maby shared my info by now and thinkoh well i helped the town i haeve to say i enjoy mafia games and want to surivvivle to the end if possible but ti seems liek th ois game gives exceptions because of **** nominations anyways gtg

Typo count: 28
Grammar mistakes: 10

Do better, Peace.
Underline = grammar mistake
Bold = typo

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#129 2019-11-06 15:46:25

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I can't I just spent 20 minutes on catching Peace's errors.

Anyways, with only three quarters of a day left, Peace is almost guranteed to be lynched. Although I still don't get why the mafia chose peace with the other two stronger players, but that doesn't matter now.

Before Peace is officially hung, this will be Peace's grave:

_
__| |__
|_   _|
   | |
   | |
  =====
/     \
/ R.I.P \
| Peace |
| Mafia |
|  35   |
|Lynched|
| Day 2 |
=========

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
#Joe Griffin
Signature

#130 2019-11-06 16:12:17

peace

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Anyways, with only three quarters of a day left, Peace is almost guranteed to be lynched. Although I still don't get why the mafia chose peace with the other two stronger players, but that doesn't matter now.

mafia wants me dead obv you should know that its likley 2T/1S here i feel it and eithe rmutant and/or shadow is gaining townie credits from this i do NOT like that but ti coudl asol be 3t/0s but unlikely what if mutant AND shadow are btoh scum then they gained so much townie credits now

ZeldaXD wrote:
!vote Peace

care to explain your vote rather then just voting? you havent made much posts yet care to share your toughts abotu the game?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#131 2019-11-06 18:49:30

peace

ivebeen hinking... woudlnt it be **** if task was maf and put me an mutant in the saem epool and is nog lauging at his home where town argues on why were in th epool and what it means also if anatoly was playign this game an dhe was put in all pools then we were 100% sure task was maf lol

peace.png

#132 2019-11-06 19:46:58

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

peace i don't get your reference, why would task specifically target you three? which prior game is this from?

suddenly random sig change

#133 2019-11-06 21:17:14

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hi
been quite busy recently
Crybaby's reasons for lynching Shadows are bad and I'm against doing it
I'm inclined to believe he's town, based on onjit's play pre-replacement. Also Shadow's posts didn't make me scum read him

I'm still suspicious of Mutant because of how he rolled into D2 though

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I was going to make a longer explanation but when I clicked submit the browser crashed.

lame excuse
also what's the point making a summary of all of his typos instead of providing an actual opinion or whatever?

peace wrote:

ivebeen hinking... woudlnt it be **** if task was maf and put me an mutant in the saem epool and is nog lauging at his home where town argues on why were in th epool and what it means also if anatoly was playign this game an dhe was put in all pools then we were 100% sure task was maf lol

why are you so hell bent on my policy lynches lmao
if it "100% sure task was maf" would be the case, it would be perfectly reasonable for mafia to do it to frame and get me out

ight
so im pretty sure there's no other course of action to this than lynching peace anyway
no point delaying this

!vote Peace

thats L-1

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#134 2019-11-06 21:49:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

Nobody else vote for Peace. The day is about to end anyway, and doing so would just stifle conversation.

I haven't been able to post and likely will not be able to for a while as I'm working very hard atm

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#135 2019-11-06 21:50:00

Minimania
Moderation Team

Context: I'm expecting an important visitor on Friday and I'm cleaning the house

21cZxBv.png

#136 2019-11-06 21:50:29

Minimania
Moderation Team

Crybaby wrote:

Nobody else vote for Peace. The day is about to end anyway, and doing so would just stifle conversation.

I haven't been able to post and likely will not be able to for a while as I'm working very hard atm

He has the most votes* so if nobody else votes for anyone he will die anyway

21cZxBv.png

#137 2019-11-06 21:51:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Crybaby wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

He has the most votes* so if nobody else votes for anyone he will die anyway

fair point but.. i just don't see anything to discuss here?

i8SwC8p.png

#138 2019-11-06 21:55:21

Minimania
Moderation Team

okay maybe you havent noticed but there's an entire conversation going on about peace above your post

21cZxBv.png

#139 2019-11-06 21:55:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

and ironically enough Peace is talking about you

21cZxBv.png

#140 2019-11-06 21:59:06

peace

alright i agree wiht crybaby why should we hammer someone if he is goign to die anyway so there cna be still some discussion +i dont use forums on phone

TaskManager wrote:

TaskManager wrote:

ght
so im pretty sure there's no other course of action to this than lynching peace anyway
no point delaying this

!vote Peace
thats L-1

??? i dont undderstand your reason to suspect me honestly

TaskManager wrote:

fair point but.. i just don't see anything to discuss here?

quick hammer? we already had an quickhammer on kareem on D1 when there waas

62 **** HOURS OF DISCUSION LEFT!

peace.png

#141 2019-11-06 23:11:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Crybaby wrote:

okay maybe you havent noticed but there's an entire conversation going on about peace above your post

no i havent
>about peace
its just peace questioning everyone that voted him up with not much response and also questioning me based on my tendency to support his wagons..?
though, i do admit that him questioning zelda's vote is reasonable. zelda's participation has been lackluster
on the other hand, thats classic zelda so idk what to make of this. i still dont like it tho

peace wrote:

mafia wants me dead obv you should know that its likley 2T/1S here i feel it and eithe rmutant and/or shadow is gaining townie credits from this i do NOT like that but ti coudl asol be 3t/0s but unlikely what if mutant AND shadow are btoh scum then they gained so much townie credits now

neither of them will get townie points from this, regardless of the alignment you flip
why should they?

on the matter of hammering,
i just see no point waiting additonal 20 hours so why not fast forward smh

peace wrote:

i dont suspect you much but theres not a whole lot to choose from
IF this is a 3T0S pool (which im still not sure about, i have my doubts about mutant), then we lose the least by voting you, as cruel as that may sound

peace wrote:

well we have less than 20 hours on this one and the conversation is mostly exhausted imo
kareem's wagon is quite interesting and i dont like how quick did it go indeed
the whole situation sucks however, because we can't read much into it, since people could be voting either out of mafia motives, or out of policy
i'd still look into the late voters on that wagon though

i8SwC8p.png

#142 2019-11-06 23:45:44

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

TaskManager wrote:

hi
been quite busy recently
Crybaby's reasons for lynching Shadows are bad and I'm against doing it
I'm inclined to believe he's town, based on onjit's play pre-replacement. Also Shadow's posts didn't make me scum read him

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I was going to make a longer explanation but when I clicked submit the browser crashed.

lame excuse
also what's the point making a summary of all of his typos instead of providing an actual opinion or whatever?

It is a totally unrelated post, not a lame excuse.  I  just wanted to see how much Peace got better.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#143 2019-11-06 23:58:19

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

peace wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Can you even give any reason that this is a 2t1s or a 1t2s? Well, obviously, the reason you have is that "mafia wants me dead" which is basically the same as "I don't want to be lynched", but do you actually think that'll convince anyone? You need better reasons, and you haven't even answered the questions I asked you previously.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#144 2019-11-07 02:36:20

Minimania
Moderation Team

Here's a question: If we are all so sure that Peace is town and have slight suspicions on the other two, why do we still vote for Peace?

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#145 2019-11-07 02:36:52

Minimania
Moderation Team

If we have a chance to make someone flip Mafia, we might as well take it now

21cZxBv.png

#146 2019-11-07 04:01:56

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Crybaby wrote:

If we have a chance to make someone flip Mafia, we might as well take it now

Almost certainly town peace being gone is less harmful than probably town mutant being gone.

#147 2019-11-07 04:02:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Just because mutant can then give more posts (under scrutiny ofc) while peace never actually contributes anything useful

#148 2019-11-07 04:21:07

ShadowsEdge

Alright, this is starting to get intense now, but I want to mainly talk about this:

Crybaby wrote:

Here's a question: If we are all so sure that Peace is town and have slight suspicions on the other two, why do we still vote for Peace?

Because it's only a slight suspicion. Are you willing to bet your life on lynching someone that could be town, and if they ARE town would more negatively affect the town? Or are you more willing to lynch someone who has constantly been known as a weaker player, and generally follows the town consensus, rather than forming their own opinion.

The vote on Peace is a failsafe. There are suspicions on me and Mutant, but Peace is generally perceived as someone who is less essential to the town (Sorry Peace), while Mutant and I have been useful in times previous. I won't say that I am a necessity, because I am in no way a necessity for town to win, but to get rid of someone who is more capable of providing the opinions that are needed so early on into the game is not the way we should be going, unless there is a clear reasoning to be going such a way. Peace is the failsafe because we lose the least by lynching Peace if the candidates are all Town.

But I will say that the whole thing about "everyone having slight suspicions on the other two" is false. The only people (iirc), that have voiced opinions about any suspicions against me are You, Slabdrill, and Peace. The only other thing that could be labelled as a suspicion is Zelda, but they said to just be weary, not outright saying they have a suspicion against me. Slabdrill has only voiced that opinion once, and has not pushed for it, and Peace seems to only be doing it to save himself from the hammer.

I can't say the same for Mutant, Mutant does have a lot more suspicion against him, but similarly, it's not like everyone has a suspicion against him. You created a general consensus for the town based on an opinion that YOU formed. Not everyone is willing to bet their chances on slight suspicions that not everyone has. I'm not saying this as a reason to stop any suspicions against Mutant or myself, I'm simply saying why I think your logic is BS and manipulative. I don't like it, because you're blatantly trying to remove the competition early in the game on the basis that we're perceived as suspicious to a minority of the town (In my case, and partially in Mutant's case).

This is, in no way, ratifying any claims against myself or Mutant. But you, Crybaby, have been playing the manipulative game, while claiming that it's all to provide things for the town to think about. I'm not making a definite tell on it yet, because I don't want to start a debacle on this today, with it going to just be used as a dead end to the coming days.

My belief stays firmly on that Peace should be lynched today. Not only because Peace is objectively the least skilled in terms of willpower to the town, but that Crybaby along with Peace are the ONLY people in the town that have suggested a counterlynch away from Peace. I am still on the belief that Peace is town, but my opinion of Crybaby is not the same. Crybaby has been, from what I've seen, the only one who thoroughly objects a Peace lynch; as the lynch grew, he provided a counterlynch away from Peace.

Regardless of Peace's alignment, Crybaby doesn't want Peace to take the rope, and I don't know if it's town- or scum-motivated yet. Regardless, my opinion has not changed. Though, I will not be voting for Peace yet, because I believe Task said that Peace is L-1, and plurality lynch will take effect regardless of if I place my vote or not.

I'll be able to post for around 3 more hours, but I believe day will be ending soon. So I'll look back to see if I need to respond to anything later.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#149 2019-11-07 08:29:58

peace

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

no i havent
>about peace
its just peace questioning everyone that voted him up with not much response and also questioning me based on my tendency to support his wagons..?
though, i do admit that him questioning zelda's vote is reasonable. zelda's participation has been lackluster
on the other hand, thats classic zelda so idk what to make of this. i still dont like it tho

peace wrote:

neither of them will get townie points from this, regardless of the alignment you flip
why should they?

on the matter of hammering,
i just see no point waiting additonal 20 hours so why not fast forward smh

peace wrote:

i dont suspect you much but theres not a whole lot to choose from
IF this is a 3T0S pool (which im still not sure about, i have my doubts about mutant), then we lose the least by voting you, as cruel as that may sound

peace wrote:

well we have less than 20 hours on this one and the conversation is mostly exhausted imo
kareem's wagon is quite interesting and i dont like how quick did it go indeed
the whole situation sucks however, because we can't read much into it, since people could be voting either out of mafia motives, or out of policy
i'd still look into the late voters on that wagon though

Crybaby wrote:

yeah i was gonan poitn this out too btu seems liek crybaby did as im an 100% confirmed townie (im easy to read) sand mutant is say for exmaple 90% townie why dotn risk lynching mutant so you actualy have a CHANCE to lynch a maf member im still not sure about shadows either hes a very good player hidng himself as town or mafia alos we dotn need 5 good players we can risk losing one of the few godo players we have heck maby they'll flip mafia

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

1: Crybaby
2: ZeldaXD-
3: Kira-
4: ShadowsEdge*
5: ILikeTofuuJoe
7: Slabdrill+
8: mutantdevle*
9: Peace+
10: eleizibeth+
11: Taskmanager*

*=good player - sometime smakes good points and is quite goodish player aswell + nto very expeirenced or mostly inactive but still contirbutes to the game quite frequently wiht a good post here and htere

peace.png

#150 2019-11-07 10:07:14, last edited by Norwee (2019-11-07 10:09:47)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Time is up. Peace has the most votes and will be lynched.

[5] Peace: mutantdevle, Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager (Plurality rule)
[1] Mutantdevle: Peace
[1] ShadowsEdge: Crybaby
Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

peace1574099629768214

Board footer