Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-13 22:03:03

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

anyway, looking g forward to how i am lynched.. NorWeg Boy: please Make it exciting

#27 2019-11-13 23:22:44

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

eleizibeth wrote:

i think the mafia team is relatively inexperienced though, because im noticing the nomination pools don't really make sense beyond the obvious reasons.

i have two reasons for saying this:

1) peace was in the D2 pool. why the hell would mafia nominate peace? i think one would realize that they should keep peace alive, and instead nominate a not-so-obviously bad player. doesn't putting a weak player in the pool with 2 strong players (devle and shadow) just ensure that the weak player is lynched? they should've used the opportunity to eliminate a threat to them, and peace is not a threat. even if peace is correct in his reads, no one will believe him.

2) shadow was put in the pool on D4. i think that this proves the mafia isn't looking beyond the obvious reasons to nominate someone. they saw that shadow was heavily against devle on D3 and they thought that shadow would be a target for the town to lynch, ignoring the fact that scum shadow wouldn't be so against a town (devle). they didn't think about how this would be an obvious framing attempt

NoNK wrote:

Ele has admitted his reads aren't great. Task on the other hand has good reads. You say they are both town, yet you are voting to eliminate the stronger player.

i'm trying to point out when i'm not confident in my reads because i don't want to accuse somebody of being scum unless i'm like,, 90% sure. anywhere between 50-89% falls in the category of "but i'm not sure."

some last few things i would like to add:

-i don't think zelda is maf, and i don't think he should be the lynch option tomorrow because i think other people are more obviously scum, and apparently it's game over if we mislynch so like,, be careful, please
-please please only vote for me if you are sure that taskmanager is town. if you have any doubts of him being town, please speak up
-task has gone kinda silent but i'm not sure if he's even reading the thread or not so

!unvote

love u task, stay Strong <3

ps: sorry for triple post and sorry for saying "obviously" so much l,mao

#28 2019-11-13 23:27:49

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

actually nvm :/ i'd rather have drunk task be lynched than sober me thanks (sorry nroboy lol)

!vote task

#29 2019-11-13 23:46:42

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

actually nvm :/ i'd rather have drunk task be lynched than sober me thanks (sorry nroboy lol)

!vote task

honestly if youre gonna lynch me for a twkporary two days long atate of drunkness alone thats scummy as ****

yeah i realized that like right after I posted it but i felt like a **** for unvoting for somebody then revoting then unvoting again ESPSICALLY after saying sorry once

!unvote

final answer

kira, i still wanna know why you only voted for me after i said you were scum

#30 2019-11-14 06:16:14

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

well i guess ill be dead when i wake up tomorrow u_u
it was nice knowing y'all and remember to #ThinkForYourself

peace1574099629768214

Board footer