Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-02 22:32:30, last edited by Norwee (2019-11-14 15:31:36)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

NOMINATION MAFIA

Setup explanation:

Hidden text

Rules:

Hidden text

Alive players:

1: ZeldaXD
2: Kira
3: Onjit ShadowsEdge
4: ILikeTofuuJoe
5: Slabdrill
6: Taskmanager

Dead players:
KirbyKareem. Lynched Day 1. Vanilla townie.
(Processor) Peace. Lynched Day 2. Vanilla townie.
mutantdevle. Lynched Day 3. Vanilla townie.
eleizibeth. Lynched Day 4. Vanilla townie.
Crybaby NoNK. Lynched Day 5. Vanilla townie.

Day 2 nomination:

Hidden text

Day 4 nomination:

Hidden text

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2019-11-03 09:20:39

Kira

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

!hammer Kareem

Wooted by:

#3 2019-11-05 12:05:21

Kira

!vote peace

#4 2019-11-05 17:48:28

Kira

I have no opinion

Idk what to think rn

#5 2019-11-08 20:29:59

Kira

!vote 2B TNG

lets put some pressure on him

Wooted by:

#6 2019-11-09 19:35:38

Kira

Im gonna follow ShadowsEdge's vote after reading through.

!vote MutantDevle

I think the mafia team is MutantDevle, Slabdrill and someone else right now. I didn't really post my opinions because I genuinely did not have an opinion on anyone as there is no concrete proofs from anyone.

I'm trusting ShadowsEdge and Taskmanager right now, as they have genuine intention to make the game move forward.

#7 2019-11-10 01:34:33

Kira

I'll actually defend myself because I don't want to throw this game because of my inactivity.

I am town.

I cannot prove it. But I smell tobacco and gunfire on Mutantdevle's clothes. Therefore, he is mafia. I'm keeping my vote on him.

#8 2019-11-12 02:59:25

Kira

Nonk obvious mafia tbh

too lazy to make a gigantic post to prove my point though

!vote Task

#9 2019-11-13 19:18:07

Kira

NoNK wrote:

What makes me think that this particular game is going to be near impossible to win for town is that the vast majority of this game has no opinion of their own and is just content to follow what's popular, and I have no idea which of the followers are mafia, and if the leaders are mafia, then we lose just like in C9++ where I just played pied piper and lead all you fools astray.

DO SOMETHING ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE, PEOPLE!

Trying to act as town leader, just like your previous game. Inciting the town to act in a certain way is a great way to unconsciously get town’s trust.

NoNK wrote:

While the act of getting votes quickly is in and of itself suspicious, I don't really find anyone that voted for zelda suspicious (myself, slab, task) except maybe mutant

!vote mutantdevle [L-1]

Ah okay. I can’t believe no one found this suspicious:

“Well X, Y, Z voted but they don’t look suspicious to me, including myself, vote mutantdevle instead.”

NoNK wrote:

I'm a bit offended that I"m not nominated. Also, these nominations are literally a townblock I posted yesterday. I put ele in the townblock as a joke to get reactions, but it seems mafia actually believed it.

This pool is 3 town. Scum Shadow does not self-nominate twice in a row when there's all this suspicion that a mafia nominated themselves day 1. Spoiler alert, they didn't.
Scum ele doesn't self nominate when it's been demonstrated we love lynching weak players.

Scum Taskmanager does self nominate here. That being said I don't think he's mafia, but he's the most likely of the three to be mafia.

!vote Taskmanager

Big yikes here. “I’m a bit offended that I’m not nominated” As if there was any chance you’d get nominated in a first place, since you’re part of the scum team.

Don’t you think NONK wouldn’t get nominated if he was town?

The reason why I also strongly believe he is mafia, is because of the following:

X, who do you think is mafia?
Y, do you think Z is mafia?
Z² do you think Y² and X² are mafias?

ETC.

He is also talking as if it was a set deal: “Alright so N5, N7 we lynch X and Y”, he also adds an extra “I don’t care if you lynch me N6, just so you know!”

However by then, the game will be over and he knows that. When I pushed NONK just a little, all he could say is that I am scummy for wagon hoping. Weak.

Just so you know: ShadowsEdge, Eleizibeth and Taskmanager are all Town.

Therefore my reads are:
NONK= Mafia
ZeldaXD= Town
KIRA= Town
Shadowsedge= Town
IlikeTofuuJoe= Mafia
Slabdrill= Mafia
Eleizibeth= Town
Taskmanager= Town

#10 2019-11-13 20:19:50

Kira

NoNK wrote:

Like, if you're town you should seriously be considering zelda's objectively scummy actions and lack of actual drive to solve the game, instead you write him off as town with no explanation. Wanna give some more on that?

You've been hard pushing Zelda while looking like the biggest scum. How can he not be town?

#11 2019-11-13 21:13:14

Kira

There is no dilemma, and you believing you cornered me is quite foolish.

You’re dying next night.

#12 2019-11-13 21:54:47

Kira

!vote Eleizibeth

Voting the least useful townie

#13 2019-11-14 00:32:15

Kira

NoNK wrote:

Yeah kira is kind of outed mafia but sometimes you just get caught i mean it sucks and it feels bad but thats the game

lmao

eleizibeth wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

actually nvm :/ i'd rather have drunk task be lynched than sober me thanks (sorry nroboy lol)

!vote task

honestly if youre gonna lynch me for a twkporary two days long atate of drunkness alone thats scummy as ****

yeah i realized that like right after I posted it but i felt like a **** for unvoting for somebody then revoting then unvoting again ESPSICALLY after saying sorry once

!unvote

final answer

kira, i still wanna know why you only voted for me after i said you were scum

You're indecisive, NONK is easily tricking you.

Out of the 3, your silence is the best case scenario.

#14 2019-11-14 00:32:46

Kira

To the remaining town players, don't let NONK fool you.

We're getting him tomorrow.

#15 2019-11-14 00:34:49

Kira

After Eleizibeth's death, only 4 town will remain. Non NONK voters will be considered Mafia, just a heads up.

Stack on him. it's a 4v3.

#16 2019-11-14 01:27:20

Kira

NoNK wrote:

Actually I don't think I have any reason to be fighting this hard when everyone in the town scumreads kira already.

It's not like I'm going to convince him or his partner that he is mafia. See you tomorrow.

You're the only one that scumreads me hard though? You've been trying to push for my lynch since day 1.

Inactivity does not mean scum. I do recognize your attempt to defend yourself though, anyone with a triple digits iq would see that you are scum.

#17 2019-11-14 01:36:48

Kira

NoNK wrote:

do you want to concede now or 9 days from now

Their only argument against me was my inactivity. Now that I am active, their opinion is bound to change. You've been trying to lead town to Its misery while not getting voted by Mafia, strange isn't it?

You aren't trying to solve the game. You are trying to win it for mafia.

#18 2019-11-14 03:28:22

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
NoNK wrote:

Task is the only townie in the game that hasn't confirmed a scumread on you, so I'll just go ahead and vote there.

????
Bs
Ive sid multiple timrs thatvkira is top scum for me

Please come back when you're not actually drunk, thanks

NoNK wrote:

That being said, I think I would rather lynch Kira tomorrow since he's absolute AIDS to play with, and I know scum!zelda won't be able to fight back as well as you at F6 and F5.

Task is the only townie in the game that hasn't confirmed a scumread on you, so I'll just go ahead and vote there.

Shadow, when you get on, feel free to tiebreak this in ele's favor, unless someone (Zelda) wants to scumclaim by hammering ele before you get on.

!vote TaskManager

Not sure what you're implying. Your attacks were weak and flawed. Apparently I'm a top tier scum because of my inactivity.
I have simply said that you are Mafia, and you felt threatened. At first, I didn't provide any argument and kept on being inactive.
Now that I have provided arguments, your defences are getting weaker and weaker, to the point you'd say:

"Honestly you just seem to make playing the game a worse experience as both alignments

shame on you"

It's obvious you are mafia, you tried way too hard to gain people's trust by directly interacting with everyone, furthermore, you have not been voted in the past 6 days.

Out of the 11 players, 5 unique players have been voted; ShadowsEdge, MutantDevle, Peace, TaskManager and Eleizibeth.

That leaves us 5 unique players, excluding KirbyKareem's death: ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Joe, Myself, NONK.

Out of the 5 unique players, I exclude myself because I know my alignment: ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Joe, NONK.

Now, it's not guaranteed that the 5 unique players that have been voted are 100% Townie, I do find it suspicious that ShadowsEdge was voted twice for instance. You hardpushing Zelda on Day 2 makes him look innocent now there that leaves us: NONK, Joe and Slabdrill.

Like I said above, I do believe one of the voted players is part of mafia, ShadowsEdge for instance. They voted him because Mafia was confident he wouldn't get voted to a weak opponent that doesn't provide lots of insight= Eleizibeth.

For that reason, I will vote ShadowsEdge.

!Vote ShadowsEdge

#19 2019-11-14 03:32:18

Kira

Let me correct myself:

"It's obvious you are mafia, you tried way too hard to gain people's trust by directly interacting with everyone, furthermore, you have not been voted in the past 6 days."

to

"It's obvious you are mafia, you tried way too hard to gain people's trust by directly interacting with everyone, furthermore, you have not been voted in the last 2 Mafia votes."

#20 2019-11-14 03:37:45

Kira

In addition to what I said up above, look at the interaction between Shadow and NONK in his iso.

NONK wrote:

-- F8 -->lynch (task/ele)
-- F7 LYLO --> lynch joe/slab/kira
--F6--> nomination lynch town ({ele, task}/shadow/noNK)
--F5 LYLO--> lynch joe/slab/kira
-- F4 --> lynch last mafia
-- F3 --> lynch zelda if game is still on

Final 2 alive are two of (Taskmanager, shadow, NoNK, ele), if no one trusts me to go to endgame that's cool too, just kill me at F6

This would be his perfect ending in a perfect world. And guess who's in there? Shadow and himself.

/!\ Big reminder that the 3 users voted by mafia can also be mafia /!\ Don't get fooled please.

The reason why NONK is so confident is because there is no way anyone would suspect someone that has been voted twice, but in my eyes It's more than obvious the both of them are related.

#21 2019-11-14 03:40:24

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Let me provide a different alternative for you there Kira. I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations. The Mafia were hoping to get one of us out by the first nomination.

Then comes the second nomination, I'm placed yet again, but this time it's after I make my own radical opinion by going after Mutant. Which I turned out to be wrong about. I won't use that to say "that makes me town because if I was mafia, why would I put myself in the pool after being suspicious!" but the evidence is that I was, and probably am still, the most suspicious player going into D4 because of my opinion to go after Mutant. I wasn't the only one who held the sentiment, but I lead the charge, and that lead the mafia into placing me into the Nomination.

If you want to go after me, and put me to the hammer, then go ahead, because I will gladly use your actions to further my read of you. But let it be known, you specifically start to target me after I start to present my suspicions of you, which goes similarly to how you handled NoNK. Take it how you wish, but it's only furthering your suspicions.

That's false. "I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations."

Don't forget that peace was also in there.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Time is up. Peace has the most votes and will be lynched.

[5] Peace: mutantdevle, Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager (Plurality rule)
[1] Mutantdevle: Peace
[1] ShadowsEdge: Crybaby
Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

Let's be honest here, there is no way the poor Peace would've ever survived against the "2 strong players."

And afterwards, Mutant just got lynched. Sucks. You were absolutely confident in you surviving the first vote, just like you are confident that you will survive the second one.

#22 2019-11-14 03:46:15

Kira

Furthermore, it wouldn't benefit mafia at all to have a suspicious looking townie in their votes, take me as an example. I'm suspecious, and that's also the reason why I wasn't in the votes.

Shadow wrote:

I was, and probably am still, the most suspicious player going into D4 because of my opinion to go after Mutant.

Mafia does not gain anything to add a suspicious townie in the votes, and they do not gain anything to kill that person either, because you could easily push the suspicious looking townie on the guillotine.

#23 2019-11-14 03:48:00

Kira

Your arguments are flawed Shadow.

#24 2019-11-14 03:50:59

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You're just trying to seed suspicion into me now and I'm not going to stand for it. I was never confident I was going to survive either votes. I'm taking my own stance of how I see things. If you want to push a lynch on me, go ahead. Stop playing this fence-sitting game you're going with. If you want me to flip during this nomination, then say it. I know exactly what I'll flip, and if you want to see that, then take your stance on it.

This is exactly what every single mafias said before dying tho :/

#25 2019-11-14 03:52:56

Kira

Town, we get much more information by lynching Shadow than Eleizibeth or Task. I highly suggest everyone to vote for him. Don't listen to Shadow or Nonk since they are scum.

peace1574099629768214

Board footer