Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-13 05:06:07

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

Alright y'all I said I would do a reads list and stuff about my thoughts on Mutant's flip, and this is what I'm doing. It's all gonna be in a few spoilers because I expect it to be fairly long.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here you go:

Nomination Thoughts
Reads
Mutant's Flip

I do want to say, though. I'm sorry about my efforts of switching the vote to Mutant. I did have high regards of my suspicions against Mutant, and despite having the argument for it, I did end up being wrong, so I am sorry for leading the charge in that aspect.

Though I'm confident the whole pool is town, I'm less confident on Taskmanager being town simply because of his demeanor throughout the game. Which is why I'll be placing my vote against him. Regardless, I don't want Taskmanager to be hammered, because I just want to use my vote to set my opinion in stone. I feel the day should go through the entire cycle, that way everyones opinions are in. Though I do agree with NoNK that everyone should start to form an opinion, rather than just let others decide their opinion for them.

Anyway, with that out of the way:

!vote Taskmanager

I have homework and such I need to go do now, so I'll be widely inactive for the rest of the day. I may be able to post before I head off to sleep, but I wouldn't count on it.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#27 2019-11-13 05:43:34

ShadowsEdge

NoNK wrote:

Shadow in order to win this game town needs to lynch correctly on D5/D7

Who's your D5/D7?

Personally, I agree that Kira is the most scummy. Mainly because if I'm going off of previous games, even when Kira was town, and they were acting scummy, they made up for it by providing at least some level of insight on why they did what they did. This game they haven't said anything. Their only reason for not contributing anything at all is that they have nothing to say, but even this far into the game they haven't said anything of value. With the only main stance they've taken being sheeping my opinion, and claiming you as Mafia without explaining it.

So my D5 vote is Kira, because I find Kira more scummy than anyone else on the list.

My D7 vote is Fuu. Because though I find Zelda equally scummy, I based my suspicions of Zelda mostly on one argument, which, if proven false, holds no standings elsewhere to prove any other claims of why they are Mafia. Since the only other reason I've heard of why they're scummy is that they've been mostly apologetic for their inactivity, but the only message I can find that seems even remotely apologetic is when they said they would be inactive for their tests. Fuu, however, I based my suspicions off of more than just one suspicion or argument, which is why, even though I find them both equally suspicious, I'd be more confident in lynching Fuu on D7, rather than Zelda.

Then after that I'd most likely suggest Zelda for the hammer, unless evidence proves someone else is a better candidate to take the rope. Otherwise, i'd suggest that as the order. In my own opinion.

~BeepnBoop

#28 2019-11-13 05:54:26

ShadowsEdge

!unvote

Alright hold on. I dont want to leave this at L-1 because we have a whole friggin day to talk about this stuff.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

rat

#29 2019-11-13 15:24:08

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:

@Shadow Do you not find it weird that top of scumlist players like kira and tofuu are jumping on my wagon? Once again, similarly to how it happened with Mutant's wagon, lmao

I do find it weird. But regardless, we are required to vote either between myself, you, and Eleizibeth today. Like I said before, I believe everyone in the nominations today is town, because it makes the most sense for the Mafia in every regard to make it an all town Nomination in order to secure their win.

ZeldaXD wrote:

I find it scummy that so many people are basing their scum readings on inactivity. INACTIVTY IS NOT A SCUM TELL. It's probably the opposite.

Inactivity can be used as a scum tell when it's a strategy. I've explained why I think the mafia are playing safe bets, through my post. If the Mafia is playing safe, inactivity is a way for them to hide without having to put out much of an opinion. That shows through playstyles.

I think, thus far, people have used inactivity as a partial to their tell, because in the current stage we're in, there's absolutely no reason to be inactive. We have two chances left, but more than likely only one chance, because today's nominations are more likely only town nominees.

~BeepnBoop

#30 2019-11-13 15:48:27

ShadowsEdge

I don't know in what world Inactivity is considered Townie. Personally I kind of feel like Zelda is doing it as a subtle way of trying to defend themself without outright saying that as a defense.

And I'll agree with you on that there, NoNK, I do agree that Taskmanager has been getting most of the bad rap for this time around. I haven't heard all that much about Elei, and while I do believe that both of them are town because of being in the nomination alone, I'll follow you on Elei.

!vote Eleizibeth

~BeepnBoop

#31 2019-11-13 15:49:05

ShadowsEdge

Votes are tied now. I'm doing this on purpose because I find both non-voters suspicious. I want them to vote, and I want them to put their opinion in. This only forces them to do that.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#32 2019-11-14 03:24:33

ShadowsEdge

Alright I want to get my point out about Kira and Zelda before anything continues.

On the topic of Kira:
My suspicions against Kira
On the topic of ZeldaXD:
My suspicions of ZeldaXD

So, in response to Kira. No. We're not all scumreading you based on inactivity. Inactivity is the most inexact way of going about scumreading someone, and if my read on you or Zelda was based on that alone, I would not have presented my case. If you want to dismantle my case with the evidence I've provided, then you're more than welcome to go ahead. But a simple "you're wrong!" or "This isn't a way to scumread someone!" won't cut it. I'm standing my ground until you can provide viable evidence for your case.

I'm going to keep my vote on Elei for the time being (Sorry Elei), but I agree with NoNK in that Taskmanager will likely be more of an asset to us in the scumhunt for Day 5. And, though I have my own personal set of suspicions, I do believe that having Taskmanager to back it up would make things better in the long run.

~BeepnBoop

#33 2019-11-14 03:37:15

ShadowsEdge

Let me provide a different alternative for you there Kira. I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations. The Mafia were hoping to get one of us out by the first nomination.

Then comes the second nomination, I'm placed yet again, but this time it's after I make my own radical opinion by going after Mutant. Which I turned out to be wrong about. I won't use that to say "that makes me town because if I was mafia, why would I put myself in the pool after being suspicious!" but the evidence is that I was, and probably am still, the most suspicious player going into D4 because of my opinion to go after Mutant. I wasn't the only one who held the sentiment, but I lead the charge, and that lead the mafia into placing me into the Nomination.

If you want to go after me, and put me to the hammer, then go ahead, because I will gladly use your actions to further my read of you. But let it be known, you specifically start to target me after I start to present my suspicions of you, which goes similarly to how you handled NoNK. Take it how you wish, but it's only furthering your suspicions.

~BeepnBoop

#34 2019-11-14 03:48:37

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

That's false. "I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations."

Don't forget that peace was also in there.

Peace was a filler spot. Mutant provided his own reasoning for why he believed Peace was there, and honestly, I believe it too:

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

since onjit allegedly opted out because hes not mafia anymore

I had forgotten about this and it already makes me reconsider my stance. With both shadowsedge and peace looking so obviously townie I’m starting to think that perhaps the intention of this pool was to have me lynched.

In my opinion, Peace was there to bring doubt, and provide an alternative to the town, one that would eventually and ultimately bring suspicion unto Mutant and I. Which did work against Mutant, as I believed at a point that he was Mafia, and now the suspicions are going similarly to myself.

Kira wrote:

Let's be honest here, there is no way the poor Peace would've ever survived against the "2 strong players."

The idea that "Peace would've never survived" only held it's truth because of Onjit. Mutant was set on lynching me, until he heard that Onjit replaced out for being town. I am in no way using this to justify my own townness. But had it not been for that, Peace would have definitely survived, because I would have been the target of both Mutant and Crybaby's votes, as Crybaby did later vote for me that day.

Kira wrote:

And afterwards, Mutant just got lynched. Sucks. You were absolutely confident in you surviving the first vote, just like you are confident that you will survive the second one.

I'm aware Mutant got lynched, and I've presented my case for why I felt like lynching Mutant was a necessity.

You're just trying to seed suspicion into me now and I'm not going to stand for it. I was never confident I was going to survive either votes. I'm taking my own stance of how I see things. If you want to push a lynch on me, go ahead. Stop playing this fence-sitting game you're going with. If you want me to flip during this nomination, then say it. I know exactly what I'll flip, and if you want to see that, then take your stance on it.

~BeepnBoop

#35 2019-11-14 03:52:47

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

This is exactly what every single mafias said before dying tho :/

If that's the stance you want to go with, then you've set your opinion. Stop playing a fence-sitting game. If you want me to flip then don't try to set suspicion into me just to further your own agenda. Show off your reasonings instead of trying to make up lies about my intentions in order to further your agenda.

~BeepnBoop

#36 2019-11-14 03:58:15

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

I'm not playing a fence sitting game though. My vote's already placed on you. You saying I'm "trying to make up lies about your intention" is quite funny as I have provided insight on all my arguments against your flawed arguments.

Now you aren't playing the fence-sitting game. But before you were. You were saying lies about my intentions in order to bring up suspicion about myself. You presented "What if?" situations and used that as the burning fire to your suspicions against me.

I presented my case, and how that related to previous games where you have been town, and how it correlates to now. And your response to it is a "What if?" situation, yet again, and then continuing on to simply say "Your arguments are weak." You ignored most of my points, and then you use that to say that you've thus miraculously provided insign on all of my "flawed arguments." Then what's your take on this. Why are you playing this game differently? What's your defense for fence-sitting most of the game and sheeping my opinion on Mutant?

~BeepnBoop

#37 2019-11-14 03:59:19

ShadowsEdge

ShadowsEdge wrote:

miraculously provided insign on all of my "flawed arguments."

Meant to say "insight" here.

~BeepnBoop

#38 2019-11-14 04:04:09

ShadowsEdge

Just a little update on time here. If I've done this correctly, we have about 6 hours left until the end of the day.

~BeepnBoop

#39 2019-11-14 04:11:16

ShadowsEdge

Slabdrill wrote:

if that didn't push them so far up to being town then they'd probably be slightly lower for an obvious bs comment (colors, #190)

I want to point out that I stated the reason for that BS comment before. I showed it off in my reads list. I was doing it specifically for a reaction. I've given out petty reasonings to various others in spite of showing off other more viable reasonings to have the juxtaposition hopefully give off a reaction. NoNK didn't give off a reaction I would have expected. That's the purpose of it, and if you want to take it another way then go ahead. But that's the initial intention I had. (Another example was overexaggerating a link between Mutant and Fuu to invoke a reaction out of Fuu).

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#40 2019-11-14 15:35:05

ShadowsEdge

Aw man. Well I guess we were destined to lose today anyways. Both of us were determined to go for someone who was town, and it would've ultimately ended in mafia win either way.

GG mafia

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

rat

#41 2019-11-14 15:40:33

ShadowsEdge

Hindsight is 20/20.

~BeepnBoop

#42 2019-11-14 15:45:09

ShadowsEdge

My favorite moment of the game was drunk Taskmanager.

Honestly tho, Taskmanager being drunk just made me think he's more town, because then if he's drunk he would reveal more stuff on accident, but he didn't so I just assumed it was more town.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (4)

#43 2019-11-14 15:48:58

ShadowsEdge

Sad, I felt like I was actually getting somewhere and I was wrong. Twice.

Well at least I can look back at this for being the longest one to survive for sacrificing Zelda and Kira to the mafia monsters only to prolong my own life for like 5 seconds.

~BeepnBoop

#44 2019-11-14 15:52:37

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:

also good job on reinforcing mutant's nomination mafia PTSD

Happy to help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

~BeepnBoop

#45 2019-11-14 15:56:15

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

also good job on reinforcing mutant's nomination mafia PTSD

Lol i was laughing my **** off at Mutant getting paranoia lynched again.
At least it wasn't on D1 this time.

Does that mean I should've done it earlier?

~BeepnBoop

#46 2019-11-17 22:08:40

ShadowsEdge

Honestly I was more suspicious of Task because he kept discrediting the wagons, despite being part of them or showing support for them in any way.

If I had followed my intuition instead of believing Task was town because of the Nomination, we would've gotten him. Oh well.

~BeepnBoop

peace1574099629768214

Board footer