Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-02 21:48:26

peace

card game signs up and game rules

okay thi sgame woudl wokr the best wiht a few mods who can suport me (just players hwo are willign to mdo the thread wiht me) to make sur enone is cheating it the bets to play it wiht 2-6 players max i guess othwerwise its gonna take long
basically the game i slike uno btu wiht normal cards ill list teh ards and what they mean
1/ace: turn around we go form clcokwise to anti clockwise and vicevesta  (throw another card if only 2 players play)
2: pick 2 or throw an 2/junk to increase the amoutn of cards
3/4/5/6: -
7: thro all of that symbol and th elast card counts for the next player
8: 8 wait! the next player has to ksip turn (if only 2 player play you can simply throw another card)
9/10 -
farmer: symbol doesnt matter throw a farmer card anytim you wish to chnaeg the symbol
queen: -
king: throw another card
junk: pick 5 card sor throw another junk/2 to increase number of card

you get 7 cards to start with just say any card as your post eg: hearts 3 (or possibly pack them like: hearts 7hearts 3 hearts 4 hearts 9 hearts 8 hearts 2)editting will be disbaklled o prevetn cheating you alos have to say how many cards you have left as otheres cant see it when onlien btu in realife you can ofc its so you can easier tihnk wheter you throw an junk or an 8 for exmaple alos you may neevr end with a special card if you do you have to take an card in retrun

anyoione has thoughts of how this coudl wokr the best out?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-11-02 22:43:22

Raphe9000

Re: card game signs up and game rules

Here's my attempt at making sense of this:

peace wrote:

Okay, this game would work the best with a few moderators who can support me (just players who are willing to moderate the thread with me) to make sure nobody is cheating. It is best to play it with 2-6 players max. Otherwise, I think it will take too long.
Basically, the game is like Uno but with normal cards. I'll list these cards and their respective meanings.
1/Ace: Reverse - We go from clockwise to counterclockwise and vice versa (if only two players are playing, you essentially just get to play a second card).
2: (I don't know which player does this) Pick (Draw?) 2 cards or play another 2 card or a junk (joker?) card.
3/4/5/6: Nothing
7: Play every card in your hand of the 7's symbol (hearts, spade, etc.), and the last card counts for the next player.
8: 8 Wait - The next player has to skip their turn (if only 2 players are playing, you essentially just get to play a second card)
9/10 - Nothing
Farmer (Jack?): The symbol doesn't matter; throw a farmer card anytime you wish to change the symbol.
Queen: Nothing
King: [color](I don't know which player does this)[/color] Pick (Draw?) 2 cards or play another 2 card or a junk (joker?) card.
Junk (Joker?): [color](I don't know which player does this)[/color] Pick (Draw?) 2 cards or play another 2 card or a junk (joker?) card.

You get 7 cards to start with. Just comment any card as your post. For example: 'hearts 3' (or possibly pack them like 'hearts 7, hearts 3, hearts 4, hearts 9, hearts 8, and hearts 2'). Editing will be disabled as to prevent cheating. You also have to say how many cards you have left since other players can't tell when you're online when they could in real life. Think whether you throw a junk or an 8 for example. Also, you may never end with a special card. If you do, you have to take a card in return.

Does anyone have thoughts on how this could best work out?
Translator's note: This looks a lot like the card game Switch, but the rules appear to be different.

Peace, your grammar, spelling, and explanation skills are horrible, and it all is obvious here. Until you fix those, this game will likely not succeed.

Wooted by:

#3 2019-11-02 22:49:29

peace

rpaher yeah i dont knwo all the na,es for the cards and the dutch name for the game is pesten (translated to 'to bully' in english) and its a olt like uno and most card rules are baed of dutch sentences

peace.png

#4 2019-11-02 23:10:46

Raphe9000

So it's basically Crazy Eights?

#5 2019-11-02 23:14:27

peace

i dont really know the rules for that game care to give a link to thos erules?

peace.png

#6 2019-11-02 23:17:22

Raphe9000

#7 2019-11-03 00:37:59

NoNK

#8 2019-11-03 11:44:28

peace

raphe im readin the wiki and i see this sentence:

There are many variations of the basic game, and a number of different names including Craits, Last One, Mau-Mau, Pesten, Rockaway, Swedish Rummy, Switch, Last Card, Screw Your Neighbor, Püskiyon, and Tschausepp.

crazy eighs comes quite close to the game im referign to i cant fidnd anythign abotu the game on the wiki atleast tno a full list of what it is but the logics abotu thwat each card do i smotlsy because of rhymes used in th enetherlands which if you know em makes a lot of sense

peace.png

peace1572777868767218

Board footer