Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

Smiley Entertainment Lab.

Here at the Smiley Entertainment Lab (SEL) we create the latest fads in smiley entertainment. Using the latest technology, we create a safe atmosphere for our stupid test dummies volunteers to test our crazy test chambers newest ideas.

If you wish to apply to SEL please use this format:

Name(your EE username):
Previous employment(crews you've been in):
Skills(what your good at doing in EE):
Special abilities(chat, builders club, weird physical abilities):
Desired department:

This is an everybody edits crew so please do not move it to another part of the forum.

If you have any relevant questions please ask me them.

If you break our rules you will get a warning, and based on how bad the offence was, you may get fired.
Rules:
1 Treat others with respect No yelling, SEL has many sound activated devices and excess sound from other levels will result in unhappy developers.
2 No inappropriate language Period.
3 Misuse and/or destruction of SEL property is prohibited. If you want to be a troll, buy a club. There are plenty of things to whack outside of Smiley Entertainment Laboratories.
More rules will be added as they come to mind.

Q/A section (I'll add questions as people ask them)

Q. What does Desired department mean in the application?
A. What you would like to specialize in at SEL.

Last edited by BlazingZelda (Apr 6 2013 5:21:27 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

Re: Smiley Entertainment Lab.

Umm, ok...

Kooldude9000
UF Crew...
Minigames, talking, copying, adventures and artwork. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
None.
Umm, minigames tester?

#3 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

kooldude9000 wrote:

Umm, ok...

Kooldude9000
UF Crew...
Minigames, talking, copying, adventures and artwork. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
None.
Umm, minigames tester?

Thank you for applying with SEL; you have been accepted. Rules will be posted shortly.

#4 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Are you always accepted?

If so:

rocktheworld314 (yes, 314)
Flare, which I own
Exploit searching
I can shoot lasers from my eyes
Tester like kooldude?

----warning, anything below this line may be off topic----

Advertising! Pointless advertising! Shameful advertising RIGHT IN ANOTHER CREW THREAD http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=449676#p449676

Last edited by rocktheworld313 (Apr 12 2013 8:02:57 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

rocktheworld313 wrote:

Are you always accepted?

If so:

rocktheworld314 (yes, 314)
Flare, which I own
Exploit searching
I can shoot lasers from my eyes
Tester like kooldude?

----warning, anything below this line may be off topic----

Advertising! Pointless advertising! Shameful advertising RIGHT IN ANOTHER CREW THREAD http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=449676#p449676

No, people are not always accepted.

You have been accepted, our best scientists believe your laser eyes will further our technology and be fun to test you will be a good test subject. First you must PM me your email so I can befriend you on EE, and then we will begin the surgery first tests. Trust me, your going to have a comfortable stay... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

BlazingZelda 1423838256123176

Board footer