Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2019-10-16 18:02:46

NoNK

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Yeah, he's just going along with the consensus reads, and he left out onjit town.

I suppose I didn't like it because his reads are close to my reads, and my reads are close to consensus reads too. But when you put that in context with how his overall play is cautious and not as lighthearted as it first appeared, this lines up as another data point against him.

So yeah, that does check out. Maybe not as a reason to scumread him on it's own, but once you put it in context.

#127 2019-10-16 18:02:58

daneeko

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Daneeko wrote:

i guess ill do that as well..?

Daneeko wrote:

well

nonk has a good point

i guess ill just

!vote mrjawapa

My main beef with you Daneeko is posts like this. It seems like you're trying to appear as very cautious, you don't want to cause an commotion. Quietly sheeping others in their opinion. This seems like a scum behaviour. I don't know if you always play like this or if acting reserved just comes naturally to you, but i'm not sure i like it. Can you go into more detail about your meta? How do you usually play as a town vs as scum? Have you a lot of experience playing mafia games?

i dont have much experience in mafia games like these specifically, but i guess its just how i play

UzI5nBc.png

#128 2019-10-16 18:31:09

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

Okay, day 1 starts now. Have fun. It will end in 72 hours.

This post is highly suspicious, anything to say in your defence?

#129 2019-10-16 18:54:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko wrote:

i dont have much experience in mafia games like these specifically, but i guess its just how i play

That makes it slightly more likely you’re just not a pro-active town. But i can still see the possibility of you being scum so your slot definitely shouldn’t live until LYLO. But for today i am preferring a Peace lymch.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#130 2019-10-16 19:06:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace, you didn’t really answer my questions.
I know you’re busy chatting with your teammates in the mafia PT, but can you engage me a bit more? I’m much more fun to talk to, promise.

#131 2019-10-16 19:11:48

Different55
Forum Admin

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Suspecting the high speed in which people voted Peace? Yes.
Suspecting that Peace is not mafia? No, his slot is very scummy looking and i am most confident in him flipping red out of everyone so far. (Either that, or Serial killer. But don't worry about that yet. Main focus for us= Mafia.)

?

Those don't conflict for you? If people are slamming peace, it seems to me that it's probably organization behind it. That means either Masons if they exist, or Mafia. Considering the Masons have no reason to speedhammer someone and end the day early (especially after multiple people have tried to back away from it while pointing this out, we've had multiple people bringing us back to L-1), I gotta assume it's the maf running that particular show, with their reasoning being "let's go for an easy townlynch"

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#132 2019-10-16 19:22:43

peace

goddamn this threead escaletes quikly if your gone fore a few hours lets asnwer themmroe clearly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

really feeling noweg/tasl/cry scum team

Peace i want you to answer three questions.

1: Why exactly are you scumreading me? Is it because i voted Crybaby and ShadowsEdge? I did so because i wanted to get the game out of the no discussion state, it was also scumprobing to see if any mafia would react to it. With that information in mind, do you still think i’m mafia?

2: TaskManager and Crybaby had barely even posted real content or voted anyone before you accused them of being scum. Can you explain what posts by Task and Crybaby made you believe that they are scum?

3: What is the connection between me and Cry/Task? Why are you so sure that we specifically are in the same scumteam? And why are you sure about 3 mafia in the scumteam specifically, you know there can be only 2 mafia as well right? I want a good answer to these questions, or you are going to eat rope.

1. you suspecte djawapa in the first post i quote aboutyou then your net  post inmediatly after it was a rnaodmvot on crybaby? you hopped later to shadow but he posted after your crybaby vote so that might b eOK
2. crybaby was trolling around task im not sure anymore what made me think he was scum
3. i dont specially see connectios between you 3 and rihgt now i dont really suspect you anymore but i have suspsitiolous on daneeko and kira i just picked 3 mafias and in this steup there is only 1 scumteam asfar as i know right? leaving SK to neutral

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#133 2019-10-16 19:40:03

Kira

peace wrote:

goddamn this threead escaletes quikly if your gone fore a few hours lets asnwer themmroe clearly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

1: Why exactly are you scumreading me? Is it because i voted Crybaby and ShadowsEdge? I did so because i wanted to get the game out of the no discussion state, it was also scumprobing to see if any mafia would react to it. With that information in mind, do you still think i’m mafia?

2: TaskManager and Crybaby had barely even posted real content or voted anyone before you accused them of being scum. Can you explain what posts by Task and Crybaby made you believe that they are scum?

3: What is the connection between me and Cry/Task? Why are you so sure that we specifically are in the same scumteam? And why are you sure about 3 mafia in the scumteam specifically, you know there can be only 2 mafia as well right? I want a good answer to these questions, or you are going to eat rope.

1. you suspecte djawapa in the first post i quote aboutyou then your net  post inmediatly after it was a rnaodmvot on crybaby? you hopped later to shadow but he posted after your crybaby vote so that might b eOK
2. crybaby was trolling around task im not sure anymore what made me think he was scum
3. i dont specially see connectios between you 3 and rihgt now i dont really suspect you anymore but i have suspsitiolous on daneeko and kira i just picked 3 mafias and in this steup there is only 1 scumteam asfar as i know right? leaving SK to neutral

The more you do typos, the more people will think you're mafia. To my eyes you are the godfather right now

#134 2019-10-16 19:47:05

peace

what has typos to do wiht my aligment? realy thinking of swithcing my vote to kira

alos crybaby cuiould alosbe a possible SK with his troll behavoir

peace.png

#135 2019-10-16 19:47:10

daneeko

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

The more you do typos, the more people will think you're mafia. To my eyes you are the godfather right now

Oh

UzI5nBc.png

#136 2019-10-16 19:49:10

Kira

!revote Peace

My suspicions has doubled on Peace.

#137 2019-10-16 20:02:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Suspecting that Peace is not mafia? No, his slot is very scummy looking and i am most confident in him flipping red out of everyone so far. (Either that, or Serial killer. But don't worry about that yet. Main focus for us= Mafia.)

?

Those don't conflict for you? If people are slamming peace, it seems to me that it's probably organization behind it. That means either Masons if they exist, or Mafia. Considering the Masons have no reason to speedhammer someone and end the day early (especially after multiple people have tried to back away from it while pointing this out, we've had multiple people bringing us back to L-1), I gotta assume it's the maf running that particular show, with their reasoning being "let's go for an easy townlynch"

Who are the mafia running the show then?

#138 2019-10-16 20:03:06

NoNK

Pretty sure this is the last day we get in our 72 hours, so I would not be opposed to putting peace at L-1 and beyond, considering he's consistently scumtelling. This game doesn't have compulsive plurality lynches, we actually need to hammer our wagons.

#139 2019-10-16 20:05:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

There should be about 40 hours left i think.

#140 2019-10-16 20:08:10

NoNK

@mod hELP

#141 2019-10-16 20:08:49

peace

let zelda post first zelda hasnt even poste dyet i don twant him to **** aroudn here as a lurker and then freely use an night ability if he has one wihtout anyone CAN know what role he has mutant prod her ive saw zelda on EEU today so she has time to play EEU yet she doesnt have time to post anything here :thonk:

peace.png

#142 2019-10-16 20:14:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

1: So you don't think my actions were scummy anymore. Ok...
2: You don't even know why you thought Taskmanager was scummy? This sounds really bad so i hope you're aware that you are the prime candidate for the D1 lynch so far. Crybaby trolling in the first hours of the day isn't a scumtell.
3: If you don't see connections between us, why did you specifically name us three as the most likely "scum team"?

@Differen55 To clarify my question, you don't need to answer who you think is inherently scum, rather you can tell us who you find the most suspicious out of everyone on the Peace wagon so far.

#143 2019-10-16 20:29:25

peace

1. yeah
2. well it doesnt really matter anymore i guess there could be betetr caniddates if there is 3 mafias because i sitll sucm read kira and daneeko
3. cuase there is only 1 mafia team right?

mutatn you ddint put in the topic name (day1) did you forget this?f

peace.png

#144 2019-10-16 20:35:22

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Oh this already started and there are 6 pages, I'll go through reading them now.

gLjTZE1.png

#145 2019-10-16 20:37:23

Different55
Forum Admin

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

?

Who are the mafia running the show then?

Heck if I know. Whoever was continuing to put him at L-1 would be my first look. If they happen to line up with some of my other reads then I might say something but til then I'd prefer to keep my cards close to my chest.

With the day coming to a close at this point it's not likely for anything but a Peace lynch to happen even though all the hammer attempts make me doubt he's anything but town and I'm hesitant to reward that just because they got their push in early and kept it close. With peace dead that should at least give us something on the people pushing for his death.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#146 2019-10-16 20:57:29

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Ok so after reading the thread including the **** my main two suspects for anti-town roles are Peace and Jawapa.
1. Peace because he is acting, as Norwegianboy, said in a similar to fashion as how he acts when he is scum. Peace when town does not vote on someone as quickly as he did this time, where he voted Norwegianboy without thinking much about it. I'd place my vote on Peace right now but I don't know the current vote count (mutantdevle please vote count) and we still have time for discussion.
2. Jawapa because he's acting different than in previous games (also read this). I find it odd that Jawapa has not suggested to policy-lynch Peace as he always does, it would perhaps make sense if they're a team.
I'm also suspecting mutantdevle because he is not trying to solve the game as he did in previous games.

gLjTZE1.png

#147 2019-10-16 21:00:51

Minimania
Moderation Team

ZeldaXD wrote:

'm also suspecting mutantdevle because he is not trying to solve the game as he did in previous games.

I really hope you're joking

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#148 2019-10-16 21:12:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If Peace is lynched and flips green i would take a closer look at Daneeko and maybe Kira since Different55 does have a point that the late voters in the wagon might be trying to quicklynch.
Actually, **** it. If Peace flips red i'd still be wary of Daneeko and Kira, there is nothing stopping the scum team from bussing Peace since they probably perceive him as a weaker teammate. (Nothing personal Peace, but this is the truth.)
I also agree with ZeldaXD that Jawapa has been acting kinda weird this game, i'm not sure if it's scum weird or just "I don't really care how i'm perceived and am going to troll the entire game" weird. Either way it's anti-town.

#149 2019-10-16 21:13:18

NoNK

Hot take: Jawapa is peace's partner, and he came up with his spaghetti logic to derail the peace wagon, but didn't expect to get dunked on

#150 2019-10-16 21:14:25

NoNK

Then again that would imply jawapa the bus master would pass up an opportunity to bus peace, which actually seems kind of unlikely

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer