Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-14 11:09:49, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-10-25 23:12:38)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Rules (Stolen from Onjit):

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather bad-tempered or difficult to deal with (informal North American adjective).
10. Have fun!

For further rules read this: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p … meSpecific

The rules are pretty much common sense tbh. I reserve the right to punish you for doing anything that breaks the game even if it is not explicitly stated here.

The setup is this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

I have used a random number generator to get 7 numbers. These numbers then decide what roles are in the game. If you do not fully understand how the setup works then all you need to know is that the only roles possible are listed in the 'example roles' section of that link. I will be using the role PMs stated there.

- Despite what is implied in the example roles, all PTs in this game will be open both day and night.

The players whomst are alive:

3. ZeldaXD
7. TaskManager
8. Daneeko
9. ShadowsEdge
13. NoNK

Those whomst reside in the grave:

peace the vanilla townie died day 1.
Crybaby the vanilla townie died night 1.
NorwegianboyEE the Doctor died day 2.
Kira the vanilla townie died night 2.
Slabdrill the vanilla townie died night 2.
Onjit the Serial Killer died day 3.
Different55 the 1-shot vig died night 3.
mrjawapa the vanilla townie died day 4.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#2 2019-10-15 14:35:03

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Hi I'm not reading my role card until d2

Discord: jawp#5123

#3 2019-10-15 18:50:04

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Daneeko and nonk scum team confirmed

#4 2019-10-16 02:08:11

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Daneeko was gonna follow me and not read his role card, even thought he already had. If you haven't read your rope card by now, you're using a dumb tactic.

When Nonk said that was a bad idea, he quickly changed his mind and followed nonk in voting for me.

Nonk gave a town read to onjit and Daneeko with no explanation, and no apparent reasoning.

!vote nonk

If he flips scum, daneeko should be lynched D2.

On D3, I'd lynch onjit.

If I die tonight, Nonk or daneeko should be lynched first thing.

#5 2019-10-16 16:31:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:

Also I'm more inclined to believe that Jawapa was joking about not reading his rolecard, and that Daneeko is a nub for thinking of following along

I read it the day I got it.

NoNK wrote:

Real talk jawapa, do you actually believe the spaghetti logic you're posting, or is this just a reaction test?

"Spaghetti logic"

Different55 wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

If I die tonight, Nonk or daneeko should be lynched first thing.

See you can't do crap like that, it doesn't work. If they're maf, they're going to kill someone else. If they're innocent, maf will kill you to send you on a goose chase.

Unless that's what they want you to think.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Post 45 and 46 is so scummy i can’t EVEN!
NoNK is one of my townleans for awesomely deconstructing Jawapas ****!
Crybaby, the time has come for you to join the wagon of justice, stop **** and LYNCH PEACE

He didnt deconstruct anything. He said I was wrong and claimed it was a joke.

That's not a counter.

Daneeko wrote:

good question

!unvote mrjawapa
!vote peace

Lynch hoping

#6 2019-10-16 22:41:25

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

I find it odd that Jawapa has not suggested to policy-lynch Peace as he always does, it would perhaps make sense if they're a team.

Because it's not funny anymore.

NoNK wrote:

Hot take: Jawapa is peace's partner, and he came up with his spaghetti logic to derail the peace wagon, but didn't expect to get dunked on

NoNK wrote:

Then again that would imply jawapa the bus master would pass up an opportunity to bus peace, which actually seems kind of unlikely

The peace wagon has been super close a couple of times, and I'm convinced it's fueled by the mafia.

It's super weird for him to claim three people are a mafia team when none of them have posted yet (I'm assuming... I'm on mobile can't go back and verify that). I'm not sure it's because he's mafia, or because he's just... not smart...

I'm going to be a bit of a hypocrite, and switch my vote to Daneeko. I suggest lynching either Nonk, or Daneeko, but Daneeko's wagon is the only one gaining traction.

I may be wrong about Nonk. I guess I considered him as mafia, because Daneeko quickly changed his mind, and voted for me after Nonk did. Daneeko may just be a lynch hungry mafia member, and jumped on the first wagon that came by.

!vote daneeko

#7 2019-10-19 04:08:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'll respond shortly.

Regardless of how the game plays out, onjit is the mvp for his iso list.

#8 2019-10-19 04:13:08

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:

Dude I don't know why we've never done this earlier haha

I've thought about doing it several times, but wasn't sure how people would take it.

#9 2019-10-19 05:31:53

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

He wooted Peace's post that explicitly refers to my comment as "sounds like it's coming from scum". He did it on a post that Peace made before Mutant announced Peace's town alignment. This
makes me believe that he actually knew Peace's flip beforehand and he wanted to shade me and make me look as bad as possible.

Um... no. I wooted his post because I agreed with him. You said, "If you're just a VT then i'm fine with your lynch, since your behavior has been very suspicious." That's a scummy thing to say. It was like you accepted his claim as a townie, but didn't care, and decided to kill him anyway.

How does agreeing with that show I knew Peace's role prior to the reveal; and how am I trying to make you look bad?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ridiculous logic.

How so? Mafia members tend to follow each other, and weak mafia players make it obvious. His flip-flop looks super scummy. Are you gonna try and convince me it's not?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What's Jawapa's logic for this chain of BS?

I explained why Nonk and Daneeko appeared to be a scum team. I suggested lynching Onjit D3, because Nonk gave him a town read for seemingly no reason. Mafia members tend to give their teammates null or town reads.

Again, I'm not sure why that's "BS".

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

The fact that you don't understand why your scumposting was perceived as a joke by NoNK should really be concerning you.

Perceived as a joke? That wasn't made clear if it's true.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Again he is trying to make someone look bad because Daneeko is actually trying to solve the game.

I may not have even cared about him switching his vote, but his previous actions make it stand out more.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

^Fixed it for you.

The thing is, joke votes are pretty obvious, and never gain traction. Peace's wagon didn't stem from a joke vote, nor was it a policy lynch. He did something scummy, and you and task followed up on it. I wasn't convinced he was scummy, so much as he's just terrible at playing mafia.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

He knows this not because of the rapid vote accumulation and lack of mafia opposition in lynching Peace, but because it has been "close a couple of times". He is trying to shade late voters in the wagon.

Yes... because the mafia likes to hammer... Is this your first time playing mafia?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Lightly encouraging the wagon while at the same time trying to stay on the "right" side of it.

See above

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Points noted, if you are scum then Daneeko and NoNK are town.

And when I flip town?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm not voting Daneeko at all cost, until i know what your alignment is Jawapa.

Then lynch me.

TaskManager wrote:

Iirc Jawapa said in one of his earlier games that he uses woots to bookmark which post he stopped at while reading through the thread

Yes, sometimes. But this time, I agreed with the post, so I wooted.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Jawapa was the Mason, but he claimed specific people as a given role

Sometimes I throw out random names and see what response it receives. You can see who quickly jumps on board, who tries to defend themselves/other people. It can sometimes reveal connections between people. Other times, I'm just going down a rabbit hole, because I'm really bad at this game.

#10 2019-10-19 06:51:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:

Baits Daneeko into blindly following his ****,

I didn't bait anyone to follow me. I don't know why he decided to follow me. It really doesnt make any sense for him to. I'm counting it as a slip.

Onjit wrote:

Jawp actually thinking that he's already out and he needs to post a "will" of sorts

Nope. Just following what I think are scum slips.

Onjit wrote:

b)Jawp trying to turn the discussion in a different direction towards Daneeko

Ehhh sort of, but not really intentionally. I called daneeko out early, and wasn't sold on peace, so I didn't switch.

Onjit wrote:

Jawp is just bad and I've been giving him too much credit all this time :^)

Well. Yes. It's easy to look like a good player against... well peace.

#11 2019-10-19 06:55:51

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@norboy, I just went back and read some earlier posts. You're suspecting me, for suspecting daneeko... when you did too. You said you were tempted to vote for him, but felt more confident in a vote for peace. Then later voted for daneeko as a "counter wagon".

For those suspicious of me for holding out on the peace wagon, take a look at diff too.

#12 2019-10-19 13:25:04

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Jawp
My biggest gripes was that your D1 reasoning for suspecting Daneeko and NoNK is bad. Not specifically the fact that you scumread them.

I disagree.

Why did you suspect him?

#13 2019-10-19 16:00:40

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@MrJawapa
I suspected Daneeko when he made this post:

Daneeko wrote:

well, what's there left to do?

You suspected both him and NoNK before that for a different reason.

This post, along with everything I've mentioned earlier, make him look really bad. I don't know why you're calling me scum for suspecting Daneeko, when you also suspected him.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Saying i "drove" the Peace wagon is easy, but if you look back on what actuslly happened, you’ll realize that Taskmanager made the first vote, and then it quickly grew once i put the second vote. Why should i be the scapegoat when there was clearly already big suspicion shared by everyone about Peace’s behaviour?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Different55 blames me solely for the Peace wagon (as can be evidenced from his vote on me and his complaining about my "aggression"), when there were a lot of other people loudly criticizing Peace and openly speculating that he might be scum.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Peace's post was super aggressive and looked scummy.

The issue is, you pushed the wagon kinda hard. You really wanted him lynched. And you were wrong. When peace claimed townie, you basically said you didn't care, you were hammering him anyway. If you are town, that's ridiculous, and a terrible play.

#14 2019-10-20 15:35:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Just want to point out that Daneeko is still following Nonk.

Every vote Nonk has cast, Daneeko followed. Some of them were just a couple minutes later.

Wooted by: (2)

#15 2019-10-20 17:05:13

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If Kira flips green, me, NoNK and Daneeko are suspicious. If he flips red, we are town and Jawapa is suspicious.
How’s that? Diff’s allignment depends on who he choses to vote.

How does kira flipping scum make me scum?

And why do I get the feeling kira is trying to be lynched

#16 2019-10-20 17:31:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NoNK wrote:

I would rather just lynch norwegianboy and have him flip green so then I can get my actual scumreads lynched tomorrow, if this is the moonlogic we're playing with now.

Because if and when norwegianboy flips green, there's no way Kira/Jawapa can talk himself out of supporting that lynch, and now he's the bad guy.

Dont pretend he hasn't been aggressive and looks scummy.

#17 2019-10-20 17:32:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Would zelda like to play the game with us?

#18 2019-10-20 18:05:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NoNK wrote:

@mrjawapa, kira, different55

Trying to re-read this day and pick out exactly what is being argued is legit making my eyes bleed and I feel like I'm just going to hilariously misinterpret everything.

For the sake of absolute clarity, could I get a tl;dr of the points against norwegianboy, explained like I just joined this game?

I'll outline why I suspect everyone I do.

Give me like 20 mins

#19 2019-10-20 18:37:48

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianBoy - He pushed the Peace wagon kind of hard. Saying things like this, and this, and this, and this, and especially this. I wonder if this was just Norboy going down a rabbit hole, though. I suspect him of possibly being mafia, but I'm not going to push a lynch against him unless something else comes up.

Daneeko - I'm susprised we didn't string him up right away. On D1, he followed me in the lie about not reading his rolecard. When Nonk made a case against me, and cast a vote for me, Daneeko immediately followed him. He flipped his stance on me within 30 minutes. For every vote Nonk has cast, Daneeko followed him. A few times, Daneeko voted within several minutes of Nonk.

Nonk - Guilty because Daneeko is making him look guilty. Also, when I made the accusation that Daneeko was following Nonk, Nonk tried brushing it off. He called it "spaghetti logic".

Kira - A day and a half of **** posting. Throwing votes around like candy in a parade. It almost makes me feel like he's trying to get lynched. I don't know what he's trying to do by saying, "remember jawapa is town." It feels like he's trying to set me up to be lynched when he flips scum.

Zelda - 3 posts. One post was defending kira, when kira looks terrible at the moment. Guilty by association.

#20 2019-10-20 18:38:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Complete disregard for the neon sign saying we were about to lynch a townie.

Wtf is this ubiquitous towntell on Peace that everyone keeps talking about?

Peace wrote:

ok well **** it ima roleclaim jsut because im getting lynched let me get my rolecard infor coretly btu im a vanilla townie

Peace wrote:

im one of the players that is a vanilla townie (im pretty sure im not alone but whatever) so atleats im not a PR that gets ;ynched but just a vanilla ownie but if oyu dont want vanilla townies i'll go //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral all i want you to say is look at who i suspected and that is right now teh most daneeko an dkira and crybaby still hasnt unvtoted himself...

Ok here are his last two posts before i hammer him. Where is the flashing neon sign that says "Peace is INDISPUTABLY TOWN!" that everyone keeps talking about? Outline it for me.

This post: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 93#p764693

#21 2019-10-20 18:52:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@Zelda, Shadow, and slabdrill - give us your reads

#22 2019-10-20 18:53:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kira wrote:

You play like a sheep when you're town, like a lost little lamb in the middle of a plain.

Citation needed, because I don't remember that being true

#23 2019-10-20 19:01:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Daneeko wrote:

nonk posts before i did, nonk has a point, i agree with nonk, oh no we are scum

logic

Don't play it off like that. Mafia teammates tend to follow each other. That's how they push their agenda. Bad mafia players make it more obvious.

It's one thing if you agree with someone, and change your mind. But every time they cast a vote, you cast the same vote, you start to look scummy.

#24 2019-10-20 19:27:12

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

How much time is left

#25 2019-10-20 19:33:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Can we town read norboy and lynch daneeko?

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer