Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-10-16 17:50:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Different55 wrote:

Is suggesting a few votes to put pressure on/nuke an inactive (Zelda) alignment indicative? Maybe we can just get him swapped out for a backup, if there are any.

I don't see the point in pressuring a slot if it's not even active, and unless you can prove that ZeldaXD is reading the thread and intentionally lurking we might as well just wait for Mutant to prod her.

Different55 wrote:

I'm not sold on peace yet but that's mainly because I haven't gone through his past games yet. Will soon. Also not loving how quickly and how often we're hitting L-1. Feels like a lot of failed hammer attempts, idk if by the scum or masons but I'd lean towards scum considering the masons have no reason to have such strong conviction this early on. Never played with masons before, feel like that's going to complicate looking for coordination between players when outing the wrong group of collaborators could hurt town.

So you're not sure about Peace yet, noted. Then who are your main suspicions? I'm guessing the peeps that has put Peace at L-1 multiple times by now?
Also i don't know why you are town PR speculating, there is an very large variety of roles we may have in this setup. So there's a high chance there aren't any masons at all. (Or maybe there are 2 groups of masons? heh.) Main focus right now should be finding the scum team, don't worry about masons. I think i read somewhere it is only a 21~% chance of there being only 2 mafia in the setup. So most likely there will be 3 mafioso. 

Different55 wrote:

If this peace thing does go through and he flips red I'm gonna look really bad but I think my reasoning for suspecting the wagon is solid.

Suspecting the high speed in which people voted Peace? Yes.
Suspecting that Peace is not mafia? No, his slot is very scummy looking and i am most confident in him flipping red out of everyone so far. (Either that, or Serial killer. But don't worry about that yet. Main focus for us= Mafia.)

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#27 2019-10-16 17:56:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko wrote:

i guess ill do that as well..?

Daneeko wrote:

well

nonk has a good point

i guess ill just

!vote mrjawapa

My main beef with you Daneeko is posts like this. It seems like you're trying to appear as very cautious, you don't want to cause an commotion. Quietly sheeping others in their opinion. This seems like a scum behaviour. I don't know if you always play like this or if acting reserved just comes naturally to you, but i'm not sure i like it. Can you go into more detail about your meta? How do you usually play as a town vs as scum? Have you a lot of experience playing mafia games?

#28 2019-10-16 17:57:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NoNK wrote:

Something tells me that asking for a reads list may not be the best way of finding this guy's alignment, most people aren't even readable yet. I'm not getting anything out of those consensus reads.

That's information in itself. He has a very political reads list. You're a smart guy NoNK, you know what that could mean right?

#29 2019-10-16 18:54:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko wrote:

i dont have much experience in mafia games like these specifically, but i guess its just how i play

That makes it slightly more likely you’re just not a pro-active town. But i can still see the possibility of you being scum so your slot definitely shouldn’t live until LYLO. But for today i am preferring a Peace lymch.

#30 2019-10-16 19:06:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace, you didn’t really answer my questions.
I know you’re busy chatting with your teammates in the mafia PT, but can you engage me a bit more? I’m much more fun to talk to, promise.

#31 2019-10-16 20:02:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Suspecting the high speed in which people voted Peace? Yes.
Suspecting that Peace is not mafia? No, his slot is very scummy looking and i am most confident in him flipping red out of everyone so far. (Either that, or Serial killer. But don't worry about that yet. Main focus for us= Mafia.)

?

Those don't conflict for you? If people are slamming peace, it seems to me that it's probably organization behind it. That means either Masons if they exist, or Mafia. Considering the Masons have no reason to speedhammer someone and end the day early (especially after multiple people have tried to back away from it while pointing this out, we've had multiple people bringing us back to L-1), I gotta assume it's the maf running that particular show, with their reasoning being "let's go for an easy townlynch"

Who are the mafia running the show then?

#32 2019-10-16 20:05:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

There should be about 40 hours left i think.

#33 2019-10-16 20:14:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

1. you suspecte djawapa in the first post i quote aboutyou then your net  post inmediatly after it was a rnaodmvot on crybaby? you hopped later to shadow but he posted after your crybaby vote so that might b eOK
2. crybaby was trolling around task im not sure anymore what made me think he was scum
3. i dont specially see connectios between you 3 and rihgt now i dont really suspect you anymore but i have suspsitiolous on daneeko and kira i just picked 3 mafias and in this steup there is only 1 scumteam asfar as i know right? leaving SK to neutral

1: So you don't think my actions were scummy anymore. Ok...
2: You don't even know why you thought Taskmanager was scummy? This sounds really bad so i hope you're aware that you are the prime candidate for the D1 lynch so far. Crybaby trolling in the first hours of the day isn't a scumtell.
3: If you don't see connections between us, why did you specifically name us three as the most likely "scum team"?

@Differen55 To clarify my question, you don't need to answer who you think is inherently scum, rather you can tell us who you find the most suspicious out of everyone on the Peace wagon so far.

#34 2019-10-16 21:12:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If Peace is lynched and flips green i would take a closer look at Daneeko and maybe Kira since Different55 does have a point that the late voters in the wagon might be trying to quicklynch.
Actually, **** it. If Peace flips red i'd still be wary of Daneeko and Kira, there is nothing stopping the scum team from bussing Peace since they probably perceive him as a weaker teammate. (Nothing personal Peace, but this is the truth.)
I also agree with ZeldaXD that Jawapa has been acting kinda weird this game, i'm not sure if it's scum weird or just "I don't really care how i'm perceived and am going to troll the entire game" weird. Either way it's anti-town.

#35 2019-10-16 21:50:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NoNK wrote:

"Wagons are good for town"

- Albert Einstein

"Counter-wagons are good for town too"

- Isaac Newton

!Vote Daneeko

#36 2019-10-16 23:36:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Do i smell PR speculation?

#37 2019-10-17 07:44:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

What do you mean by: "I would like to know my relation with Daneeko"
?

#38 2019-10-17 09:00:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace i'm probably going to hammer you, so if you want to roleclaim you should do it now.

Wooted by:

#39 2019-10-17 16:31:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace i'm telling you that if you don't roleclaim right now i'm going to hammer your lynch, so it doesn't matter if it's "safe" for you to roleclaim in this setup since you are going to be lynched and everyone will know your role regardless.

Wooted by:

#40 2019-10-17 17:36:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If you're just a VT then i'm fine with your lynch, since your behavior has been very suspicious.

!Vote Peace

#41 2019-10-18 21:45:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira don't be so simple-minded. While i did indeed raise suspicion on Peace, that doesn't implicate me as the villain here. The wagon on Peace grew very quickly and that did tipped me off that something might be up, but i still believed i my scumread on him so i kept it going regardless.
Killing Crybaby was a safe nightkill, he was trolling and didn't really add much. So his death gives us no information.
I'm thinking that the people who were encouraging are rather suspicious i'm going to have to look more into the voters and their reasoning for voting.

#42 2019-10-18 22:27:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Alright i went over your post just before finishing this one NoNK. I think you're mostly right except for your townread on Jawapa. He looks terrible to me and you should read him again.

MrJawapa is pinging me hard. He wooted Peace's post that explicitly refers to my comment as "sounds like it's coming from scum". He did it on a post that Peace made before Mutant announced Peace's town alignment. This
makes me believe that he actually knew Peace's flip beforehand and he wanted to shade me and make me look as bad as possible. It is a typical scum tactic to tacitly support a wagon and at the same time make people look bad because they are voting for the town wagon. I'll go into detail why i believe Jawapa has been doing this down below.

Hidden text
Hidden text

Scum potential
- MrJawapa
- Kira (For reasons NoNK mentioned)

Wooted by:

#43 2019-10-18 22:47:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

While i would be ok with a Kira lynch, i personally prefer MrJawapa.
Here's one for the counterwagon.

!Vote MrJawapa

#44 2019-10-18 23:07:45

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Town:
- NoNK (My strongest read. He has consistently shown logical deduction in finding scum as well as having a town mindset.)
- ShadowsEdge (Town, he also has a good reason why he can't post as often as he'd like.)

Townlean:
- Onjit (While i do think you're lean town, i really would like you to post more, don't just woot posts. Give us your input.)
- ZeldaXD (Only two posts, but she has suspected both Peace and MrJawapa, both whom there is and was good reason to suspect. So town lean because her mindset seems similar to mine.)

Null/Unsure:
- Daneeko (He is giving me the "noob townie" vibe. Not of an priority to me today.)
- Slabdrill (Classic "annoyingly unreadable" Slabdrill. I'd say we keep him around as nightkill bait and sort him later through association tells if he becomes trouble.)
- TaskManager (Really wish i had a more sound read on him, but he has some posts i like and some i think are sorta suspicious. So he's definitely investigation worthy if we have any investigative roles in this particular role pool.)
Different55 (My initial instinct says town, but i don't have a strong enough read to be confident in placing him as one yet. I'm going to need more time to confidently sort him.)

Scumlean:
- Kira (NoNK's case on you holds water. Not even explaining your fast vote on me is either extremely lazy and anti-town or scum trying to rile up another mislynch by "blaming" the active scum-hunters. Classic mafia move.)

Scum:
- MrJawapa (Read my case on him, he has very high scum equity)

#45 2019-10-18 23:10:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm going to sleep now so won't be responding to anything until later.

#46 2019-10-19 07:02:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@Jawp
My biggest gripes was that your D1 reasoning for suspecting Daneeko and NoNK is bad. Not specifically the fact that you scumread them.

#47 2019-10-19 07:05:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

And yes i agree about Diff. In fact he hasn’t voted a single time yet. An way to avoid any negative attention maybe? That’s why i was hesistant to townlean him.
And i’ve got the same gripes with ShadowsEdge, but he seems to do it almost all games. He has this bad tendency of merely "commentating" on what’s going on, rather than finding actual scumreads and pushing them. Town can’t win if they don’t play somewhat aggressively and use their votes to pressure the mafia into scumtelling.

Wooted by:

#48 2019-10-19 08:56:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Was that all it took to convince you Daneeko?

#49 2019-10-19 10:22:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@ShadowsEdge
When you get time i would REALLY like you to be more active in questioning suspects. Because if you're just going to commentate on what people are doing and leave it at that, you're acting exactly like you did when you just cruised to the scum team victory in French Revolution mafia. I was being dishonest when i brought up these points in universe mafia because i was scum and looked for an excuse to eliminate you, but there was a certain core of truth in what i said which is really fueling my paranoia right now. I know you're highly capable of maintaining an image of innocence as a scum player.

@Onjit

Onjit wrote:

Norboy: Seems to be playing almost comically aggressively with the vote on peace, while also flipping back and forth a fair bit early on (jokes are jokes of course, but this sudden vote on Shadow stood out to me as odd). While I could see Norboy getting caught in a line of thinking about Peace (which isn't unjustified - Peace was acting real weird), I also know that this kind of aggressive pushing isn't beyond him (see: M.31). His thoughts on Jawapa are again quite aggressive, but I feel that they are justified for now.

I have an naturally aggressive playstyle as a town which i tried to copy in M.31 but it didn't go very well since Mutant completely saw through me. I can't really say for sure what gave it away, but i think it was the fact that i was too aggressive. The vote on Shadow was intended as a joke, cus i wanted to see if it would make him break down again. ^^
I'm not sure what to make of Jawapa's responses yet, i'm glad he's seemingly taking the game more seriously by explaining his actions. But scum could do that as well. I'll need to re-read his replies again.

#50 2019-10-19 10:37:37

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko wrote:

hmmmm

yeah that's fair

!unvote Kira

Actually i don’t want this wagon to die down just yet.

/Vote Kira

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer