Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#676 2019-09-28 03:46:48

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

mrjawapa wrote:

What's your role zelda/crybaby?

I guess since Crybaby is fake-claiming I can claim now, I didnt want to reveal myself as the remaining Omega Vanilla Townie immediatly because then mafia would know that the remaining player is the real faction cop. Can't wait for the real faction cop to show up.

gLjTZE1.png

#677 2019-09-28 03:50:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

This really isn't an ideal time to post this, but I don't see anyone countering me, and Mutant spent a lot of time on this...

====

It is I, mutantdevle, talking from beyond the grave!

Oh, did you think you'd silence me by killing me? Well nice try mafia but you're going to have to do more than shoot me to keep my mouth shut.

Unless you did do more by also killing my mason partner jawapa, in which case, this being read by everyone post game is not nearly as clever as jawapa posting this in the thread for me.

So anyway, if I was alive right now I'd have started this day by voting for Norwegianboy.

On day 1 Norwegian's only focus was on that of lynching Shadow. There isn't really much he did in the way of trying to solve the game. Like sure he concluded pretty early on that Luka was town but he never did anything himself to come to that conclusion. Instead, all conclusions he made seem to be from passively reading everything that everyone else was doing rather than doing anything himself. Compare that to french revolution where from the get-go he was much more engaged with the game and actively questioning those around him. These are a few good examples. In this game I can maybe point to this post as good? The rest are really just following what this post sets out without really adding anything new. Just compare the first page of Norwegian's iso in the last game to the first page of his iso in this one and you'll see a huge difference. Honestly, I think that alone is enough to prove Norwegianboy is scum here but I definitely have more. I think the most notable difference between the two games is how he took the previous one far more seriously. In this one, he's just joking around and is overall more relaxed.

The first thing that put Norwegianboy on my radar was how it didn't take him much convincing to join the Andy wagon.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I don't understand why Mutant and Kira think we'll change our votes or unvote when the whole justification is "Why don't you guys just trust us now for seemingly no reason?"

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Besides, I thought you were town reading me? If that is true, then why am I not worthy of your trust?

If I'm right about my suspicion, then you might be a confirmed town. But I can't just leave it as is without considering the other possibility.
I guess Andy could objectively be a good lynch option, I'm just wary of the ones that suggested it.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

So meh.
Vote Andymakeer

The unvoting part isn't necessarily scummy. A large portion of the town had agreed that unvoting by the end of the day was beneficial. But it's the fact that he then had little hesitation in joining a wagon he didn't believe. This to me shows a lack of care as to who gets lynched as long as someone gets lynched. Contrast this to Luka who had a much more townie reaction. He too unvoted, but he didn't then join the Andy wagon.

Norwegian's reaction to the night events is especially scummy. He had no reaction at all to the night kill. Instead, his first post of day 2 was simply to point the finger on who he felt was responsible for the lynch.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Mutant, Kira. Wtf?

If you read a few more posts of his after this they are again all just justifying his position on Andy and blaming others.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I had hoped Mutant and Kira would give an really good exposè of why exactly they suspected Andee, or that Andee would flip scum. So it kind of **** me off that i unvoted Shadow in the first place.

This post of his in particular has always bugged me because it is entirely pointless in terms of solving the game and only serves to try and make Norwegianboy look good. Essentially the 3 things he says are is that he wanted myself and Kira to say why we suspected Andy, he hoped that Andy would flip scum, and that he regrets voting for Andy. Well, I had already explained my position on Andy and Kira hadn't posted yet that day so I don't see why he'd feel the need to say that first part. There's also no reason to say you fished someone had flipped scum. Of course you'd hope they'd flip scum, who wouldn't? The only reason you'd need to specifically say that is if you want to make it clear to people that you have townie thoughts. The same goes for the last part of the post. No one cares that you regret lynching Andy. If he had said this in context with something else then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Eg if he was refusing to sheep someone later and someone asked why then mentioning you regret lynching someone the last time you sheeped might be relevant. But everything he said in this post was unprovoked. No one was addressing him. No one was asking his thoughts on anything. He just said it. That means it's just something he wanted us to know. And since all he's basically saying in this post is "I have town thoughts" it's scummy because he's trying to do it subtly which is manipulative.

Norwegian's case against Shadow has been flawed from the start. His entire case is "you overreacted" which whilst yes, is something you should use to pressure someone, once they've explained themselves as extensively as shadow did it doesn't really mean much anymore. Overreacting isn't even that scummy and is a thing town very frequently do (Norwegianboy should definitely know this from both the EE forums and having played on mafiascum). Sure, there's the logic of overacting = something to hide. But unless Norwegianboy thinks Shadow is lying about his explanation (which Norwegianboy has never accused him of) then there's no grounds to the argument and it just seems silly to bring it up again in day 2 without adding literally anything new. Norwegian's entire push against Shadow just seems to me like a way of looking busy so that people don't realise you're not actually doing much to solve the game (which worked for a good part of day 1).

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You've claimed that you somehow knew Peace was the Alpha VT ever since day 1 concluded, but this is impossible. You could not have known that. Therefore i think your entire story is a lie you made up to save yourself from the chopping block.

Norwegian's justification for believing that Kira was scum was that, since Kira could not have known for certain that peace was an alpha townie, his entire story is a lie. First of all, considering we all knew that peace was Alpha (and very clearly town) it's not really too much of a leap to try and evaluate whether he is vanilla or a PR - especially given the way peace has acted in the past when he's been a PR. Secondly, his criticisms are hypocritical. Oh, is it scummy to base your actions on what role you think other people are without knowing for certain? Well then why did you sheep me and Kira just because you thought we were masons? You could not have known that. Therefore I think your entire story is a lie you made to justify why you were on the wagon.

So that about sums up my case against Norwegianboy. Like I said earlier, if I was alive I'd be voting for Norwegianboy right now. But he's not the only person I'm suspicious of.

Case #2: 2B55.

It might confuse you that I'm suspicious of 2B55 considering I said this:

mutantdevle wrote:

I’m actually grateful that Kira voted Andy. Had it not been for that I would have voted someone else. Someone who, upon rereading their posts during the night and comparing them to their previous games, I know think is town. Also, on a totally unrelated note: @2B55, what are your reads?

Well, I did say it was an unrelated note. The 'someone' I refer to is actually Zelda. I was planning to vote for Zelda after unvoting Shadow until I saw Kira's vote as Zelda just seemed a little scummy whilst not being a huge loss to the town if I was wrong. However, during the night I reread Zelda's posts and compared them to the previous game which lead me to conclude that he was town. The above post I made about 2B55 was designed to trick him into thinking that my probing for more information about his thoughts came from a place of trust. In reality, my overall goal was to try and make him talk as much as possible as in the last game it only started becoming obvious he was mafia when he was making consecutive big posts. Unfortunately, I didn't question 2B55 as much as I would have liked in day 2 as I got distracted by the fact that many people started expressing suspicion of 2B55 which caused me to consider if I should just start pushing Norwegianboy instead. And then the Kira/peace/Kirby situation happened.

So why am I suspicious of 2B55? Well, it all started with this post:

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG[/quote wrote:

Okay, even if there’s no info we can gain, is it worth lynching Shadow? Shadow is a strong player and he can help us a lot (if he’s town). Lynching him in D1 is just not a very good move imo.
I currently don’t really have a candidate to suggest.

You just argued FOR lynching him, now after I told you we get no info, you're telling ME that we shouldn't lynch him
Wtf
2B susp

TaskManager has a very valid point here. 2B55's explanation was decent though. However, it caused me to reread his iso and I do not like what I saw. In this game he lacks a sense of eagerness. He doesn't really show much desire to solve and he's not second guessing himself like he usually does (a trait he also lacked in the previous game where he was scum). I'm sure I don't really need to point out posts in his iso here because a fair number of you have already noticed and pointed out his difference in behaviour in day 2. Like Norwegianboy, very few of his posts are trying to learn anything from anyone. He gives his comments on a few people but showing your reads is only one part of the game. Actively trying to form new ones is the other and that's where he fails which is unlike him in previous games.

Unlike jawapa, I'm not convinced that 2B55 and Norwegianboy are necessarily partners. But there's certainly evidence for it. Although they've talked about each other in the game the've never really made conclusions on each other. The only exceptions to this are that time when Norwegianboy passively defended 2B55 against the numerous people who verbalised suspicion of him on day 2 and when I asked 2B55 to make a reads list. 2B55's reads list was half-assed and non-commital. At no point has he pushed any of those reads. In fact, here's a fun fact for you that I've been saving for the end of my comments of 2B55:

2B55 has not placed a single vote at any point during this game. If that does not evidence that he has no desire to solve this game then I don't know what does.

I also have a scum read on Crybaby, though it's nowhere near as strong as the other two. In the mason PT I had this to say about Crybaby at an earlier point in day 2:

"I've subconsciously been thinking that it just would make sense if Crybaby is scum - a gut feeling if you will. And I just realised what it is that I've been noticing: he doesn't seem to have much of a motivation to solve the game. But the thing is, the lack of motivation he's showing isn't scummy. He's playing passively and trying to avoid getting on people's radars. Not contributing too much so he's not seen as a threat by mafia but also not contributing so little as to be properly considered for a lurker lynch.

So he's either the drifter, a PR playing it safe, or his lack of activity is just clouding my judgement. I really hope it's the first one just so that I can feel smart about it."

With Kirby flipping drifter I'm more inclined to think that Crybaby is scum - ESPECIALLY if he tries to claim vanilla townie.

So here's my reads at the time of my death:

NorwegianboyEE - Scum.
2B55B5G TNG - Scum.
TaskManager - Town: he's really shown a desire to solve this game. I especially think he wouldn't have made this post if he was mafia as I don't think he'd think to open the situation up to others like that.
mutantdevle - dead lol
Luka504 - Town lean: I started town reading him early in the game due to his desire to solve the game, ability to admit that has early arguments were stupid, and for listening to me but not sheeping me on Andy. From then on I haven't really been evaluating his posts so it's possible something may have slipped past me but I'm saying town.
mrjawapa - Town: my mason partner.
ZeldaXD - Town lean: I explained earlier what caused me to town read them but they've not really done much since then and I've never really focused on them so they could easily have just slipped past my radar.
Crybaby - Scum lean.
peace - Town and obviously so. Pretty much confirmed by no serious counterclaim.
ShadowsEdge - Null. Ordinarily, I'd say town lean but by process of elimination I'm either wrong about someone else or they are scum. Obviously not on the same scum team as Norwegianboy.
eleizibeth - Town lean. They have wooted more posts than they have created them. But that makes me think they are town because it shows they are opinionated and are agreeing with various points of view despite not having much to add.

I'd now like to say a few words about PRs. Today is the day to claim. Whatever information you have, we need it. My death means that if an alpha scum is not lynched today then the alpha town will lose the game. Omega are only 1 day away from being in the same situation. Obviously by now jawapa has claimed mason by posting this. I think the next people that should claim is the cop. They should reveal all innocents and guilties that they have. Once that's been established, everyone should claim what universe they are from. Finally, the universe cops claim to expose anyone who lied about what universe they are from. If that process yields any guilties then they should be lynched.

Here is my suggested lynch order:

Anyone the cops have a guilty on > Anyone who tried to claim mason who isn't jawapa > Anyone who lied about their universe status > Norwegianboy > 2B55 > Crybaby > ShadowsEdge > Zelda > eleizibeth > Luka > TaskManager

I've not included peace or jawapa on this list because they are irrefutably town. Remember, you can actually lynch 2 players each day so if there are multiple confirmed scum then don't be afraid to split the wagon. Even if there are no confirmed scum I'd still recommend going for 2 lynches at this stage in the game especially if there were 2 night kills.

In the event that the cop is counterclaimed I'd recommend looking to my list as who is more likely to be scum. Remember to split the wagon so that a second person is lynched as well. The cop could only be an Omega and the Alphas NEED to lynch an Alpha mafia to stay in the game.

And most importantly, don't fully listen to what I've just said in this final section. Of course, I do want you to, but that doesn't mean you should. You have your own ideas and opinions and you shouldn't just sheep everything I say - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't sheep me if you do think I'm right.

Well, I regret that I cannot be with you all today. I hope to see a town victory for both the Alpha and Omega towns and I wish you the best of luck.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#678 2019-09-28 03:50:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!vote crybaby

#679 2019-09-28 03:55:44

Minimania
Moderation Team

...****

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#680 2019-09-28 03:57:00

Minimania
Moderation Team

Okay, I tried. I have to go now, good luck Task

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#681 2019-09-28 04:03:23

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[3] NorwegianboyEE: ShadowsEdge, ZeldaXD, Crybaby
[1] Crybaby: Mrjawapa

About 71 hours remain.

:.|:;

#682 2019-09-28 04:04:38

ShadowsEdge

Alright, so assuming that Crybaby and Norwegian are scum, the most likely candidates for who the other scum are is Taskmanager and Elei/Luka. I'm still leaning more towards Elei, but it could very well be Luka.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#683 2019-09-28 04:10:48

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Elei has been more inactive. In The French Revolution, they were town, and they tried to be active, and they put their input in when they were asked, or when they felt they needed to. This game, it's different, Elei has been more inactive, and had a backlash when they were asked why they were being inactive.

ok hold up a second, i have genuine reasons to be inactive. i have homework to do, it's almost 11pm, and now y'all are accusing me of being scum???? i need to PRIORitize my LIFE dude. BUT like i said, it's 11pm and so i need to go to sleep soon, so i'll just post the gist of what i want to say rn.

ok listen

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Elei has been more inactive. In The French Revolution, they were town, and they tried to be active, and they put their input in when they were asked, or when they felt they needed to. This game, it's different, Elei has been more inactive, and had a backlash when they were asked why they were being inactive.

the only reason i joined this game was because task convinced me to, through discord. i was afraid of my schoolwork affecting the game, but i decided to join anyway. i knew i would have a lot more homework while this game was going on, but i thought i'd be able to handle it. clearly, i couldn't handle it to the point that i intended to, because i have OBVIOUSLY been very inactive this game. i acknowledge that. i don't think this is a valid reason for me to be scum though?? like??????

-- at the beginning i didn't say much because i had no idea it was gonna start so early, and i was REALLY overwhelmed. like, 4-5 pages of just arguing. i still don't comprehend what happened, and honestly, i don't intend to.
-- last game i was brought into the convo because luka asked me what i thought about what's going on. the difference in this game is that this game, i really don't have any opinions other than the ones i wooted. last game, what i thought exactly wasn't really being shared by anyone else, and so i made my own posts explaining it. this game, a lot of people are actually thinking the same thing i am, and so i am wooting them, instead of making a separate post. i also don't have a lot of time to just put my post into words.

#684 2019-09-28 04:13:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

yikes i posted that too early. i was gonna add that i should be using this time to do my homework, then post. i'm saying that so y'all aren't like "oh but you have time to post right now!!!! you're lying about not having time!! blaeh blah bloh!"

and doing this for obvious reasons:

!vote crybaby

#685 2019-09-28 04:14:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ele what's your role?

#686 2019-09-28 04:15:29

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[2] Crybaby: Mrjawapa, Eleizibeth

About 71 hours remain.

#687 2019-09-28 04:19:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

vanilla town, zelda's lying

#688 2019-09-28 04:22:12

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

it's gonna be the same **** like with peace and kira.
although, i think zelda has good intentions, i can explain tomorrow once everyone's claimed

#689 2019-09-28 04:36:38

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

So Ele is the remaining mafia. Crybaby fakeclaimed cop and told us to lynch ele, because it would result in a mafia lynch and it would make him look like the legitimate cop, so the town would trust him.

gLjTZE1.png

#690 2019-09-28 04:48:26

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Crybaby wrote:

Okay, I tried. I have to go now, good luck Task

Also, why does Crybaby say "good luck Task" here? Is it because the Omega mafia is Crybaby and Task? If that is the case, then Ele would be Alpha, and the only vanilla alpha townie remaining is peace...

gLjTZE1.png

#691 2019-09-28 04:50:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@Task what is your role

#692 2019-09-28 06:55:03

Luka504

Ugh, help?
What the hell is going on?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#693 2019-09-28 07:00:05

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

What a mess to wake up on. Clever of ShadowsEdge to instigate this while he knew i was sleeping and couldn’t defend myself.
There are many accusation flying about right now, so i’d like to invite you all to take a step back and read this post with renewed vigour and a blank slate of mind so we can see through the mafia’s deception together.
Mutant’s death has no doubt brought a sense of emergency for universe Alpha. You might say we’re in LYLO. If the scum get’s one more Alpha kill, the universe is doomed. We should definitely focus on bringing an Alpha scum to justice today.
First of all i must roleclaim, i wanted to hold back this information as well as my universe. But the Mafia universe cop has left me no choice in the matter.
I am the Town Universe Cop Alpha.

Now for the pressing questions:

Q: Who did i investigate on night 1 and 2?

A: N1: Shadowsedge= Alpha
N2: MrJawapa= Omega

Q: What’s my deal with 2B55B5G TNG?

A: I’ve already told Jawapa why us being partners is increasingly unlikely.
I’ve also been notoriously bad at reading Taskmanager, something you people may no doubt be aware from seeing how i scumread him hard when he was a town back in French revolution. So i simply took him for granted. This was obviously a mistake.

Q: Why did you act like "X" and do "Y"?

A: I’ve been trying to play this game differently since the miserable pile of fail that was French revolution. If anyone’s got a direct question to follow up on my behaviour then just ask and i’ll reply.

Q: What now?

A: We should lynch one of the scum from universe Alpha. They are ShadowsEdge and Taskmanager, no doubtb in my mind. I shouldn’t even need to explain why Shadow’s actions through this entire game has been scummy, Task has been hiding behind them. Peace, you’re one of the last Alpha VT and i implore you to join my vote with me.

!Vote TaskManager

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#694 2019-09-28 07:03:05, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-28 07:03:15)

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[1] TaskManager: NorwegianboyEE

About 67 hours remain.

#695 2019-09-28 07:37:19

Luka504

All right, let's not beat around the bush; I'm the actual Omega Faction Cop.
That's the main reason why I fought your "Kira is Omega Cop" theory so hard, Jawapa, because I had already known for a fact it was wrong.
I've been pondering a bit on whether I should claim today or not, because if I didn't claim, I could theoretically get another investigation in tonight and share it tomorrow.
My investigation results are the following:

MutantDevle is innocent - Even though I already had a feeling he was a townie, I investigated him anyway, because a part of me was worried that Devlin was playing 4D chess and that he's doing what he's doing to become a 'confirmed townie' down the road.

NorwegianBoy is mafia - While I found some things NorwegianBoy did weird, I primarily trusted that he was innocent just because many of his actions mirrored that of my own. As the same as with Devlin, I had a nagging feeling that NorwegianBoy could be deceiving me, and I just had to check. Turns out, I was right.

!lynch NorwegianBoy

#696 2019-09-28 07:42:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Guys i will admit. I actually have been nafia for 2 days. But my role has a secret condition. When night 3 has passed my role will actually become a townie role. So while Luka’s investigation revealed scum today. I am becoming the town Universe cop alpha for real tommorow.

Wooted by: (2)

#697 2019-09-28 07:43:39

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[4] NorwegianboyEE: ShadowsEdge, ZeldaXD, Crybaby, Luka504
[1] TaskManager: NorwegianboyEE

About 67 hours remain.

#698 2019-09-28 07:43:44

Luka504

Shut it nerd, no one's buying that.

Wooted by:

#699 2019-09-28 07:45:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

wEMr3so.png

Wooted by:

#700 2019-09-28 07:55:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Omega townies, let's make a deal. After all. What do you guys care if Alpha universe get's a scum victory?
We'll join you guys on your righteous crusade to eliminate the Omega scum members, and all we ask in return is that you guys remove your votes from me and allow us to kill the Alpha townies in peace. How's that? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

!Vote Crybaby

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer