Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-21 03:20:30, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-28 14:03:24)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Game is over, mafia win by technicality
Hidden text

:.|:;

#2 2019-09-21 17:39:39

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

I'm reading through the thread, Mutantdevle is looking town so far this game, he's actually trying to solve the game from the start this time. In the previous game (where he was mafia), he was quite "away", didn't look like he was really trying to solve the game (because he wasn't) until he got pressure and people started to suspect him as mafia. This time he is more like the Mutantdevle from PurgatorEE so I'm reading him as town for now.

As for a peace and/or Anatoly lynch, I agree that they're easy to read and we should not worry too much about them, if they're scum they will easily expose themselves sooner or later. That said, Peace is looking very nervous in my opinion.

peace wrote:

nto so fast woah let ts see the game started i think its indeed the best to lynch 1 person unless PR's say otherwise theres 4 mafia's 2 mafia per universe if both universes wokr ot gether to kill mafia fomr both universe (by some poeple wastign their vote but ewhatever) we can lynch the mafia from 1 universe but we have to beware that if1 universe wins/loses its eliminated form the game so if that means we los esome potentially good players wehave to wait with that the universal cop shoudl check fomr the helpfull poeple which universe they are from and share it so we cna know what universe to eliminate first

peace wrote:

guys there cna be a no lynch from both universes wiht theres a TIE alos i think ive readed osmwehre that onjit said youcan lynch someone form th eother universe or atleast your lynch will be trhown away so you hav eot be carefull wiht lynches but i sitll think lynching 1 person is fine even if that means waste your lynch if universes help each other find mafia its good alos i think none will know if you thronw your lynch away or not

peace wrote:

????? i dont get it onjit please clarify why day 1 last only 48 hours is it because 'its day 1'?

peace wrote:

alos the dirifter has a nice role he has to play very smart to help both universes i think if he plays very smart he can steal mafia kills

His last message makes it look like peace is the drifter, some common self-complimenting.

gLjTZE1.png

#3 2019-09-21 17:54:42

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I'm also reading Crybaby as town for now, it may look dumb but in this post:

Crybaby wrote:

so, two things
1. Vanilla is the best classic flavor of ice cream
2. what good is finding someone's universe? if I'm gathering it right, people can vote to lynch for anyone from either universe, so it isnt like you have to make sure to vote for the people in your own universe

His line about "Vanilla is the best classic flavor of ice cream" (which is totally true btw) is about something insignificant from the townie vanilla role card but that when you read for the first time makes you chuckle, I think most likely only someone who has directly gotten a townie role card (or a mafia who thinks commenting about the vanilla townie role card will give them townie points but I find it unlikely) would even bother to comment about it considering they've read it right before entering the game. It's true anyone else can read the role cards in the OP, but if you're going to read role cards you're most likely going to bother with the town PR and Mafia ones.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#4 2019-09-21 18:10:21

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Anatoly wrote:

I see taskmanager figured out my message and knows what universe I'm in. I hope trusting him was not a mistake. I'm also sure taskmanager is in my universe.

And now you confirm something very obvious to see for anyone who pays a little bit of attention to Task's last post, so you're essentially universe-claiming...

gLjTZE1.png

#5 2019-09-21 18:33:18

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Anatoly wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I see taskmanager figured out my message and knows what universe I'm in. I hope trusting him was not a mistake. I'm also sure taskmanager is in my universe.

And now you confirm something very obvious to see for anyone who pays a little bit of attention to Task's last post, so you're essentially universe-claiming...

Nope. I'm sure you're not looking close enough.

Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt

gLjTZE1.png

#6 2019-09-21 21:33:41

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I made an activity table

USERNAME		POSTS
----------------------------------------------------
ShadowsEdge		27
NorwegianboyEE		24
Anatoly			23
mutantdevle		12
Luka504			12
TaskManager		10
peace			10
2B55B5G TNG		7
Crybaby			5
ZeldaXD			5 (I'm counting this one)
mrjawapa		4
Kira			4
Andymakeer		1
Kirby			0
eleizibeth		0

Note: More/less activity doesn't mean scum, it's just an informative table.

gLjTZE1.png

#7 2019-09-22 18:16:54

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Keep in mind that Anatoly has universe-claimed, which makes him a guaranteed kill target for mafia. I don't know why mafia would go after someone else with a 50% kill chance instead of someone with a 100% chance (Anatoly), so if we don't lynch him, mafia will most likely kill him tonight. If we lynch Anatoly, then the mafia will have to go after someone else with a 50% chance of success, but it's a relatively high chance (1 in 2) and we could potentially lose a more valuable player. So I think we should NOT lynch Anatoly.

gLjTZE1.png

#8 2019-09-22 18:46:41

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Crybaby wrote:

as well as videos of people playing Mafia in real time

...This is a thing?

gLjTZE1.png

#9 2019-09-24 21:28:40

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

It's mostly a general impression from looking at his posts
He's playing rather confidently, like he did in french revo
In games where he's a townie, he's very careful and.. scared? And following the opinions on others
I haven't read through all of his posts closely, so that might be inaccurate, but the general impression is such

The reason 2B ended up on my mafia suspect list in the French Revolution game was the contrast in his playstyle compared to PurgatorEE. I subscribe Task's words.

Regarding everyone else, reading in this game is extremely complicated because the two mafia teams don't know eachother, so it's not as easy because a mafia team could unknowingly be going after mafia members of the other team and that kind of messes things up.

So, considering everything, we have this for universe Alpha:

Mafia Universe Cop Alpha
Mafia Backup Alpha
Town Universe Cop Alpha
Town Faction Cop Alpha - Anatoly
Town Mason Alpha
Town Vanilla Alpha - Kira(?)
Town Vanilla Alpha - Andymaker

There are 2 vanilla townies per universe, and one of them we're certain was Andymaker, and now Kira has roleclaimed it. There have no been counterclaims to it (there are no more Vanilla Alpha vanilla townies), so I have no reason to doubt about Kira's claim unless there's any counterclaims to it, and if you're reading this and you're the real remaining Town Vanilla Alpha, I think you should claim because then we'll know Kira is bluffing (wait for people to answer to my post though, I may be overlooking reasons for why the real remaining town vanilla alpha, if it's not Kira, should not claim). I think many of you have overlooked this, and I'm suspicious of Kirby for that reason.

PS: I also started university again yesterday (which is why I have not been posting as much albeit I have been reading)

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

rat

#10 2019-09-25 17:03:46

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Why the **** did you roleclaim vanilla alpha if you're not peace and now you've just outed yourself as a town PR. **** great.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#11 2019-09-25 18:11:41

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I'm not buying Kira's explanation either.

!vote Kira

gLjTZE1.png

#12 2019-09-26 09:48:47

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

!unvote

I think Jawapa's post offers a new interesting point of view that needs to be considered, so I'm taking off my vote from Kira. I will probably make a more extensive post when I get home.

gLjTZE1.png

#13 2019-09-26 21:17:52

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

!vote Kirby

My reason to vote for Kirby: I think Kira is smart enough to know that there was only one vanilla alpha townie slot remaining when he claimed, and that there could be a counterclaim. So it makes me ask myself: would mafia Kira really do a move that could so easily expose him as a liar and get him lynched? I think the answer is not, I don't discard Kira using reverse-psychology, but isn't everything WIFOM?
Whether we lynch Kirby or Kira and regardless of the outcome this is going to give us a lot of juicy information, but I think based on my previous reasoning that by lynching Kirby we will perhaps get the best outcome for town, that is, a mafia gets lynched AND we get a lot of info.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2019-09-28 01:59:57

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

fb83aaf7fb.png

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

rat

#15 2019-09-28 02:16:32

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

For the record: when Kirby roleclaimed drifter I was sleeping and I didn't get to unvote him.
For now these are my takes:

• My main suspicions are towards Norboy and Taskmanager right now, something doesn't seem right about them, I have yet to isolate their posts considering the events.

• Crybaby is despite his vote still in my town-leaning list (albeit a bit less than when I put him as town in D1) but I won't explain my reasoning for this for now.

• We can assume without much doubts that Peace's roleclaim holds true.

• Luka and Eleizibeth also are suspicious but I don't feel safe with lynching them for now.

• ShadowsEdge is also town-leaning in my opinion, in part because of my suspicions towards Norboy & Luka, I also have another reason to think he's town but as with Crybaby I'm not going to disclose it yet.

• I also town-read Jawapa, he stood up and shed some light on Kira's defense, despite it being revealed that Kira had lied (now we can see Kira only lied regarding his universe). And he ended up being right.

gLjTZE1.png

#16 2019-09-28 02:23:53

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

!vote NorwegianboyEE

I believed Shadows to be a cop (unless there are counterclaims) mainly because of his voting patterns, he, like 2B (also a cop) tried to remain in the "shadows" (no pun intended) as to not give too much attention to themselves in the votes.

gLjTZE1.png

#17 2019-09-28 03:24:08

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

After isolating Luka's posts, I'm now less suspicious of him.
As for Crybaby, my theory was that he was the remaining town mason because of this post:

Crybaby wrote:

Sorry Mutant, I hope you understand given the context of all the new developments. I hope to heaven I'm not wrong

But since Jawapa has claimed to be the remaining mason, I have my doubts about the townishness of Crybaby.

My resolution would be:
Alpha mafia: Norwegianboy & Taskmanager
Omega mafia: Elei & possibly Crybaby

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#18 2019-09-28 03:46:48

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

What's your role zelda/crybaby?

I guess since Crybaby is fake-claiming I can claim now, I didnt want to reveal myself as the remaining Omega Vanilla Townie immediatly because then mafia would know that the remaining player is the real faction cop. Can't wait for the real faction cop to show up.

gLjTZE1.png

#19 2019-09-28 04:36:38

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

So Ele is the remaining mafia. Crybaby fakeclaimed cop and told us to lynch ele, because it would result in a mafia lynch and it would make him look like the legitimate cop, so the town would trust him.

gLjTZE1.png

#20 2019-09-28 04:48:26

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Crybaby wrote:

Okay, I tried. I have to go now, good luck Task

Also, why does Crybaby say "good luck Task" here? Is it because the Omega mafia is Crybaby and Task? If that is the case, then Ele would be Alpha, and the only vanilla alpha townie remaining is peace...

gLjTZE1.png

#21 2019-09-28 13:58:07

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Tbh I'm going to consider this a win for both towns.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#22 2019-09-28 22:52:22

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Norboy, Task and Ele were all in my sus list before anyone even claimed (and then Crybaby when I became more confident of Luka's townishness) so I don't think much would have changed tbh.

gLjTZE1.png

#23 2019-09-28 22:52:52

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Let’s play "spot the EE forums mafia cliches":

1: Luka504 has an investigative role
2: Luka504 screws me over by outing me as mafia
3: Crybaby/Task/Norwegianboy are scum
4: MutantDevle is town and a huge threat to mafia
5: Anatoly roleclaims for no reason

I am always vanilla townie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

gLjTZE1.png

#24 2019-09-29 01:36:06

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

ay lets get this done
https://i.imgur.com/O7k2Uj6.png

If this happens then I want to hear people getting genuinly mad/frustrated in their tone of voice https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d2/011_devil

At least nobody will write walls of text.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:
Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer