Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-21 03:20:30, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-28 14:03:24)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Game is over, mafia win by technicality
Hidden text

:.|:;

#2 2019-09-21 13:01:54

Kira

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

How about we set up some simple rules?

Disagreeing with the rules or failing to respect them will inevitably make you a high suspect.

1. Do not push for a tie at the last second

2. Do not role-claim unless you are cornered

3. Do not join bandwagons blindlessly without posting a strong argument against the lynched player

I think this will make things easier, and if all the town respects those rules, it will definitely help in the future.

Wooted by:

#3 2019-09-21 13:11:41

Kira

My reads so far:

Norwegianboy: Too aggressive to be Mafia

Luka: Sherlock Holmes stance, so far Town-leaning

Shadowsedge: Weird behavior, Especially in this post:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Like I said, I already know I'm gonna be lynched, since you and Norwegian won't listen to reason. I told you my syntax of that statement holds no value, it's just a way that I thought of it when I said it.

They were just pressuring you? You don't really make any sense so far.

2B TNG: No comment

Crybaby: Tries to gain early Townie points, just like he did in the past 2 Mafia games (1 which he was mafia).

Peace: Annoying

#4 2019-09-21 15:41:24

Kira

!vote Peace

Get him out

#5 2019-09-21 21:16:28

Kira

Friendly reminder that there are 15 players and not 1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 2019-09-22 12:05:41

Kira

I think too many people here are judging people based on how they played in the past rather on how they are playing currently. That's a mistake guys, do not have this mindset.
As you guys said, Anatoly and Peace are pretty obvious when it comes to mafia, so I don't think lynching them DAY 1 is the best of ideas. Lynches are precious, being rash will cost us the game, so please: let's communicate and be organized about things.

ShadowsEdge is not the most suspicious person in my eyes, he defended himself stupidly sure, but does that really make him a mafia? We can't tell for sure right now. He is a good asset in the game and should be kept alive, unless general consensus decides that he is mafia and there's no going back.

To me, Andymakeer is Mafia:

Andymakeer wrote:

TLDR by far for the voted ones:

ShadowsEdge took the voting personally.
Peace is being the usual Peace.
Anatoly is common lynch in every mafia LOL.

He didn't really post anything, and when he did it wasn't very helpful nor did he try to express his own opinions whatsoever. He doesn't post regularely yet he is active enough to read all the posts. I'd recommend town to lynch for him.

!vote AndyMakeer

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2019-09-22 16:02:10

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

Okay it's time to stop with the wagon on Shadow. Overreacting to votes isn't even a credible scum tell and my points about Shadow faking the reaction are also obvious bs. My conclusions from this ordeal is that Luka is town, Shadow is town-ish, and Norwegian is inconclusive (null). Shadow being scum isn't something that I'm completely ruling out but I also don't think he's worth lynching today.

Someone who is worth lynching today though is Andy. Andy hasn't been useful and I highly doubt he ever will be. Due to how lacklustre he is I doubt we'll ever get him to a point where his alignment is obvious like we can with the likes of peace and Anatoly. Additionally, as Kira has pointed out, his second post shows he's at least reading the thread yet obviously not willing to make any meaningful conclusions. Besides, sheeping Kira is always a good idea. Finally, there is more information to be gained from lynching Andy than what's initially obvious so if you can't see that for yourself then you're just gonna have to trust me on it.

!vote Andymakeer

A few hours left and town is going in every directions. As I said in my previous post,  there is nothing we can gain from lynching Anatoly/peace/Shadows and right now Andy is a safe lynch.

Follow us.

#8 2019-09-22 17:06:22

Kira

Luka504 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Finally, there is more information to be gained from lynching Andy than what's initially obvious so if you can't see that for yourself then you're just gonna have to trust me on it.

Elaborate. What kind of information will we gain if Andy flips town and what will we gain if he flips mafia?
I can't just take your word on it without further consideration. For all I know, you could be a mafia member yourself.

Luka504 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Elaborate. What kind of information will we gain if Andy flips town and what will we gain if he flips mafia?
I can't just take your word on it without further consideration. For all I know, you could be a mafia member yourself.

I will not change my vote until this question is answered.
Kira and Devlin are really rubbing me the wrong way rn.

You're not playing Mafia correctly. It's not smart to have this "X and Y are pushing for someone therefore they are suspicious" mentality.
Isolate your posts and realize it yourself. You're suspecting everyone for having an opinion, but you don't get anything done. Worse, you keep babbling about it without trying to go for any smart vote.

The correct questions here are:
What isn't there to gain by voting AndeMakeer?
Why is voting ShaadowsEdge a much better vote than AndeMakeer?
How is AndeMakeer not a good vote?

If you think about it for a second everything will be clear to you, unless you are a Mafia trying to defend your ally which is also possible.

#9 2019-09-24 12:48:28

Kira

As I've explained before, I turned my vote against AndyMakeer because he was the most suspicious in my eyes (The way he was typing). Furthermore, after putting pressure on him, he hardly defended himself and proceeded to vote for Anatoly which was something we agreed to not do (Tie the votes).

If you believe I am mafia, then go ahead vote me or let the Mafia kill me:

You are a Town Vanilla. You are in universe Alpha.

While you don't have any special abilities, you have the power of your voice and your vote. And the second best flavour of icecream!

You will win when all of the members of the mafia in your universe are dead.

#10 2019-09-24 13:56:57

Kira

I don't really have any clear vision right now, I do not suspect, trust anyone as of now. I want the game to continue before I make any clear decision (See what happened with AndyMakeer). I suggest we lynch inactives to pressure them.

#11 2019-09-24 14:42:42

Kira

Wait, I don't get it. What does my universe have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what universe I'm from in the end, I am just a VT.

#12 2019-09-24 14:43:40

Kira

Besides, I have revealed my role and universe, Mafia wouldn't waste a lynch on a simple Vanilla Townie, that'd be stupid.

#13 2019-09-24 15:19:06

Kira

mrjawapa wrote:

Would be happy to most more. Hard to interject when like 4 people are constantly going back and forth. Conversation shifts a lot by the time I have a chance to respond.

!vote ele

This is based on meta. I have a feeling hes a power role of some sort, and is being quiet to avoid being killed.

I'm actually agreeing with Jawapa here. Eleizibeth DID NOT follow the AndyMakeer vote knowing he wasn't part of Mafia and to avoid suspicions and she generally does not talk much, diverting attention somewhere else.

I want information from Ele.

#14 2019-09-24 16:57:32

Kira

!vote Eleizibeth

#15 2019-09-24 17:36:25

Kira

mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

Wait, I don't get it. What does my universe have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what universe I'm from in the end, I am just a VT.

Because if you're lying about your universe, you're probably lying about your role.

If you are part of Town you'd know that my claim post is legit since you received the same.

#16 2019-09-24 17:40:27

Kira

(Nevermind I just realized It's in the setup) Yikes.

I do understand the suspcions you have on me and it's absolutely understandable, however I can guarantee you that I am not mafia. As a Town member that's currently under suspicion, It's interesting to see who pushes for my lynch and who doesn't, usually mafia wouldn't push or suspect a townie that's in trouble since they can potentially gain a free lynch from it, so they just sit back and relax.

Suspicious people to me are:

Crybaby
Kirby
Eleizibeth
ZeldaXD

Can we get a list from everyone and see if anything matches?

#17 2019-09-24 17:41:42

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

Because if you're lying about your universe, you're probably lying about your role.

If you are part of Town you'd know that my claim post is legit since you received the same.

its
not
rolecards
are
in
the
op

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

That’s some douchey meta-play you’re doing there Kira. Besides, we can read all of the role pm text in Onjit’s first post, so citing role text doesn’t prove anything.

Yeah my bad, I didn't realize that.

#18 2019-09-24 18:39:44

Kira

Alright so, let's go over the current players:

NorwegianboyEE: Town lean
2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.
TaskManager: Town lean
mutantdevle: Town, followed my lynch. If Mutant was mafia he'd most likely play it more passively and NOT follow my lynch knowing that AndyMakeer was town (If he was scum he'd know that AndyMakeer is town, therefore he wouldn't make himself look suspicious).
Luka504: Town lean
mrjawapa: Playing pretty aggressively this time. Drifter vibes?
ZeldaXD: No comment, Inactive.
Crybaby: I was getting bad vibes from Crybaby but his recent posts makes me believe that he is town.
Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".
peace: Is obvious when he is Mafia, I believe Peace is town.
ShadowsEdge: Had a rough start, Scum lean, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt
eleizibeth: Did post her opinions on the situation but did not convince me. Scum lean

#19 2019-09-24 18:48:34

Kira

Kirby wrote:
!vote kira

i really can't see how universe claiming helps literally anyone other than mafia. alpha already killed off anatoly and andymakeer, and know that peace is alpha as well. You claiming really either means you're scum or trying to confuse people, but i don't understand the incentive in doing the latter when you weren't being targeted

also as other people have pointed out pls no metagaming it ruins the point of the game

Kirby wrote:
Kira wrote:

Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".

suspecting me for inactivity is fair, but how was my vote sus? since people didn't unvote anatoly or peace, alpha mafia now knows that they are both alpha and got 2 easy targets (which they already acted on with anatoly). I was trying to unvote my target to prevent mafia from getting any more information on people's universe.

If you are town this is a really bad play coming from you Kirby. Do you really want to lead the town to its purge?
AndyMakeer town Dies - First Voted by Kira
Kira town Dies - First Voted by Kirby
Kirby town Dies - Etc etc.

That would lead to useless deaths. I know that I am town and I don't think we should give Mafia a further lead by lynching nonsense.

#20 2019-09-24 18:50:20

Kira

But it would make complete sense to vote for me if you were a Mafia, however I don't sense any mafia vibes coming from you after voting for me abruptly, it shows that you are townie, imo.

#21 2019-09-24 19:30:48

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.

I got this impression from 2B's posts too

Kira wrote:

If you are town this is a really bad play coming from you Kirby. Do you really want to lead the town to its purge?
AndyMakeer town Dies - First Voted by Kira
Kira town Dies - First Voted by Kirby
Kirby town Dies - Etc etc.

That would lead to useless deaths. I know that I am town and I don't think we should give Mafia a further lead by lynching nonsense.

bruh you don't prove your point by telling someone their play is bad
..and that point is really weak
you could literally apply that to anybody voting you

Then go ahead, vote me.

Be my guest.

#22 2019-09-25 00:28:27

Kira

!vote 2B TNG

#23 2019-09-25 10:11:57

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As for Kira's assessment. Kira has been sort of sporadic through lynching. I'm pretty sure it's a tactic to put pressure on the people, but they've lynched two separate people today. But as for their claim, due to a lack of a counterclaim, I'm more inclined to believe in Kira's claim.

Although, I wanna bring up this:

Kira wrote:

Suspicious people to me are:

Crybaby
Kirby
Eleizibeth
ZeldaXD

Can we get a list from everyone and see if anything matches?

Their suspicious reads are of people who have been inactive. All of the people they put as suspicious are inactive people. I don't think anyone has pointed that out. So I want to know from Kira, why did you specifically put inactive people, rather than any active players (That gave slight-scum reads or anything). I could be wrong, and Kira just has no strong reads on any active players, but with the input from various people who have been active, I find it hard to believe that Kira's suspicions are still all on people who are inactive.

On a separate, related note:

ZeldaXD wrote:

There are 2 vanilla townies per universe, and one of them we're certain was Andymaker, and now Kira has roleclaimed it. There have no been counterclaims to it (there are no more Vanilla Alpha vanilla townies), so I have no reason to doubt about Kira's claim unless there's any counterclaims to it, and if you're reading this and you're the real remaining Town Vanilla Alpha, I think you should claim because then we'll know Kira is bluffing (wait for people to answer to my post though, I may be overlooking reasons for why the real remaining town vanilla alpha, if it's not Kira, should not claim). I think many of you have overlooked this, and I'm suspicious of Kirby for that reason.

Personally I think asking for the real Alpha Townie (If applicable) to claim is a bad move. If the Alpha Townie claims, it gives the mafia another guaranteed target. Sure, it will reveal Kira as mafia (If there is a CC), but I think it's a bad idea in general. Besides, we'll find out eventually if Kira is Mafia, likely the Mafia will target Kira in order to guarantee a kill (If no other guarantee is available).

Knowing that, however, be wary of the mafia possibly trying to frame Kira, because if they are town, and the mafia being given multiple targets for whom to kill tonight, they could choose not to kill Kira in order to frame them. But assuming there's no Alpha claims, eventually it will come down to Kira (If they aren't mafia).

I wanted to pressure the inactives. Some have spoken, some didn't really provide any useful content and really helped me see clearer.

#24 2019-09-25 16:23:14

Kira

peace wrote:

!lynch kira im the 2nd vanilla otwnie form alpha as you guys know my universe already from day 1 lynch i diddntbtorhter wiht ow many vanilla townie shtere were an di orginaly thoguh there was 4 idk why but theres 2 an dim the 2nd of alpah so get kria out hes either mafia or the drifter but more chnace to be mafia right?

Hold on what? I'm still alpha VT, why is anyone inclined to trust your late counterclaim, you had 48 hours to do it. Are you the drifter Peace?

#25 2019-09-25 16:28:44

Kira

peace wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Peace you should have claimed earlier smh

i forgot i didnt kknew thers only 2 VT pe r universe i sorta thought there is 4 and diddnt worry abotu countercliamging let alone counter cliam an VT until zelda brought attention to it i was liek HOLD ON

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

!lynch kira im the 2nd vanilla otwnie form alpha as you guys know my universe already from day 1 lynch i diddntbtorhter wiht ow many vanilla townie shtere were an di orginaly thoguh there was 4 idk why but theres 2 an dim the 2nd of alpah so get kria out hes either mafia or the drifter but more chnace to be mafia right?

Hold on what? I'm still alpha VT, why is anyone inclined to trust your late counterclaim, you had 48 hours to do it. Are you the drifter Peace?

or are you the drifther i think you shoudltn cliam if you are because if both mfia target you youre gurante dto be dead

Your goal is to survive here, why are you pushing for an innocent's lynch? I think you should much rather stay low and let town help you win this game.

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer