Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-21 03:20:30, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-28 14:03:24)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Game is over, mafia win by technicality
Hidden text

:.|:;

#2 2019-09-21 22:41:22

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

mutantdevle wrote:

In the previous game you were phenomenal, yet now you can't even stick to the same story.

i think we gotta keep in mind that shadow was mafia last game, so he was probably thinking about his posts a lot more

however, when he was confronted by whoever about getting really upset (this game), it seemed like he had to think of a reason to back up why he was getting upset. once he thought of "oh, i'm getting upset because it's likely i'll be lynched even with one vote, because of the universe thing," it was almost like he realized that this was a good excuse, and so he keeps repeating it hoping that we see it as a valid explanation for getting upset. i do think it's a good reason by itself, but i'm starting to doubt it because of how much he is rambling about it, and how ramb-ly he's getting in general

#3 2019-09-21 23:29:50

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I didn't get upset, I just pointed out the fact that Norwegian and Luka didn't give way to any sort of stance to see me as Town. They were certain I was Mafia, from within the time frame people started saying I was getting "paranoid." My opinion that I would be lynched had nothing to do with the universe, it was the fact that plurality lynch takes place, and I was sure that there would be no other point in question for any other claims. I was wrong in assuming there would be no Policy lynches, which is my mistake. And even in that case, the case against me is building up, so in reality, I still hold to that expectation. Just because I saw it as a "Good Excuse" doesn't mean that I pushed the idea for me being "upset." I restate the fact because I've been asked multiple times as to why I've been acting "paranoid" or now "upset." I'm getting "Ramble-y" because I have no other way to push my point. I've tried saying my points and getting people to listen to reason, but it's been met with backlash and more reasonings for why that pins me as Mafia. So yeah, I'm being more Rambley than I was last game, but it's not just for the heck of it.

first of all, i'm using "upset" as a term for "mildly dissatisfied"
now that i think about it, your ramblings do sound like you just want us to believe you. like you're just frustrated that no one believes you, which i can definitely empathize with. while i do think you're being honest, i thought you were being honest last game, but,, evidentially,, you were not. i think your manipulation skills from last game kinda says that your words can't really be trusted, even if you are town, and that's kinda the only reason i, and many others, think you probably aren't town in this game as well. like, this could all be a lie and we would be proven stupid,, yet again. maybe u shouldn't have played so well last game u_u..
anyway, if i ignore last mafia game, it does seem like you're being targeted, and you can't really do anything to prove your innocence.
(side note: sorry if my posts make no sense and that they're taking so long to write, i literally cannot think or focus at the moment. Thanks for being patient //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

#4 2019-09-24 17:56:16

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:

Would be happy to most more. Hard to interject when like 4 people are constantly going back and forth. Conversation shifts a lot by the time I have a chance to respond.

!vote ele

This is based on meta. I have a feeling hes a power role of some sort, and is being quiet to avoid being killed.

sorry that i haven't been posting more. i haven't really had much time to sit down and formulate a response to any of this. like you said, it's hard to interject when a few people are just constantly going back and forth. when i first even realized that this game was starting, there were like 4 or 5 pages immediately, which exhausted me. still not sure what my opinion is on all of the drama bc i'm still kinda confused

also, why are you being so aggressive toward me? you mentioned earlier that kirby is always inactive in mafia games as well, and that he "shouldn't even be allowed to sign up anymore." (see #252)
why aren't you questioning any of the other inactive players that norboy listed? (zelda, crybaby, and kirby)

also: i'm a she

Kira wrote:

I'm actually agreeing with Jawapa here. Eleizibeth DID NOT follow the AndyMakeer vote knowing he wasn't part of Mafia and to avoid suspicions and she generally does not talk much, diverting attention somewhere else.

how the **** does this make any sense?

i did post a little bit in the beginning, but no one really seemed to comment on it so i figured it was useless. i didn't have anything else to add so i didn't say anything else
i've already established last game that i don't wanna vote for somebody just because they're inactive. andy hasn't said much, yeah, which is exactly why i didn't vote for him. he hasn't done anything that is "notably scummy." he's just been inactive. i support pressuring inactives to get more info, but i don't agree with lynching inactives just because they're inactive. we're wasting lynches if we just lynch inactive players imo

#5 2019-09-24 18:14:27

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:

not really
you should still voice your thoughts
having a mindset of "oh theyre not even listening to me well ill just stop posting" only benefits the mafia

eleizibeth wrote:

i didn't have anything else to add so i didn't say anything else

(i literally did not have anything else to add)

#6 2019-09-24 18:22:47

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

oh ok well yeah i see your point then lmao

#7 2019-09-25 00:55:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

why aren't you questioning any of the other inactive players that norboy listed? (zelda, crybaby, and kirby

RNG

wow, are you being serious?

!vote jawapa

#8 2019-09-25 01:20:11

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:

Sort of.

I didn't pick kirby because kirby sucks at mafia, and does this every game. I didn't pick zelda because he was really quiet the last game, so it's normal behavior. That leaves you and crybaby. I just picked one. I want you all to do more, but I can't cast 4 votes.

listen man, i'm sincerely trying to help all that i can. the reason i wasn't as active as i'd like to be was because i was busy and i didn't have anything to say. and if kirby does this every game, why aren't you voting for him instead? zelda, crybaby, and i are all trying to contribute to the discussion, but kirby isn't, and yet you vote for me? i don't understand. you're cutting kirby some serious slack, why?

#9 2019-09-25 17:50:51

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

!unvote

#10 2019-09-25 21:49:53

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

alrighty ill probably be able to post my opinion later on tonight

#11 2019-09-26 07:19:58

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

i think that kira should've thought this through more. if that was actually his "plan" all along, shouldn't he have realized that peace would've counterclaimed, and then kira wouldn't have been believed? (because peace is already a confirmed alpha member.)

if you reread the posts, you'll notice that kira tries to get peace to understand for far too long. i think it's because he was holding onto hope that peace would suddenly "get it" and follow along.

honestly i'm not sure why kira would think that peace is smart enough to "take the hint." one of them is lying, and i'm very certain that it's kira, because his ability to deceive people is FAR better than peace's. however, just because he's lying doesn't mean he's maf.

Kirby wrote:

from what i can gather, his post is basically saying "I have nothing to lose by counterclaiming you, since i'm already a target to the mafia because my universe was revealed. I would've even counterclaimed you if you claimed alpha cop and i actually was one, since the target is already on my back I have nothing to lose"

if this IS indeed what peace meant, then i think it's a good point and he's being honest.

mrjawapa wrote:

Peace counter claiming made Kira look like scum, and we were all going to lynch Kira. He tried to play it off as Peace making a false claim, and tried persuading Peace to claim drifter. It went over peace's head, and everything started to fall apart.

^^this
i don't think kira is lying about his plan. i think peace was just too stupid to realize what was happening and it messed everything up for kira. i'm still really confused what the hell kira was trying to accomplish with his "plan," so lynching him is not completely off the table for me; however, right now, i think he has a PR and was stupid for trusting peace.

as for jawapa, i don't really have much to say about him. i'm getting a bad vibe from him, but i think it's just because he's being a ****, as usual.

Wooted by:

#12 2019-09-26 19:25:55

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

yeah, just because kira is lying doesn't mean he's scum. i think kira had a legitimate plan and peace **** it up. he's still acting really scummy though and i wouldn't be surprised if he were maf.
if kira were faction cop, i'm not sure why he wouldn't be more open about it, and wouldn't call kirby a town after N1, after he used his ability? although, he might've been trying to hide that he was faction cop, and might've been waiting to call out a few mafia members at once, because he called kirby a town member BEFORE peace counterclaimed. i guess this ruined kira's plan, so he might be trying to subtly hint that kirby is maf??? i don't understand why he's not more open about it, especially now that he'll probably be lynched.

i'll probably be voting for kirby but i want him to comment first.

#13 2019-09-26 19:28:00

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

yeah, i also don't want there to be a tie rn

#14 2019-09-26 21:39:16

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

zelda makes a really good point, i'm not gonna wait for kirby to say something bc i don't think it'll matter

!vote kirby

#15 2019-09-27 00:50:33

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ok, this makes a lot more sense now,!! i believe kirby and i think we shouldn't lynch him, he should be said something sooner.

I don't think this will do any good, but I can try

!vote kira

#16 2019-09-28 02:13:58

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

well ****,

#17 2019-09-28 04:10:48

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Elei has been more inactive. In The French Revolution, they were town, and they tried to be active, and they put their input in when they were asked, or when they felt they needed to. This game, it's different, Elei has been more inactive, and had a backlash when they were asked why they were being inactive.

ok hold up a second, i have genuine reasons to be inactive. i have homework to do, it's almost 11pm, and now y'all are accusing me of being scum???? i need to PRIORitize my LIFE dude. BUT like i said, it's 11pm and so i need to go to sleep soon, so i'll just post the gist of what i want to say rn.

ok listen

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Elei has been more inactive. In The French Revolution, they were town, and they tried to be active, and they put their input in when they were asked, or when they felt they needed to. This game, it's different, Elei has been more inactive, and had a backlash when they were asked why they were being inactive.

the only reason i joined this game was because task convinced me to, through discord. i was afraid of my schoolwork affecting the game, but i decided to join anyway. i knew i would have a lot more homework while this game was going on, but i thought i'd be able to handle it. clearly, i couldn't handle it to the point that i intended to, because i have OBVIOUSLY been very inactive this game. i acknowledge that. i don't think this is a valid reason for me to be scum though?? like??????

-- at the beginning i didn't say much because i had no idea it was gonna start so early, and i was REALLY overwhelmed. like, 4-5 pages of just arguing. i still don't comprehend what happened, and honestly, i don't intend to.
-- last game i was brought into the convo because luka asked me what i thought about what's going on. the difference in this game is that this game, i really don't have any opinions other than the ones i wooted. last game, what i thought exactly wasn't really being shared by anyone else, and so i made my own posts explaining it. this game, a lot of people are actually thinking the same thing i am, and so i am wooting them, instead of making a separate post. i also don't have a lot of time to just put my post into words.

#18 2019-09-28 04:13:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

yikes i posted that too early. i was gonna add that i should be using this time to do my homework, then post. i'm saying that so y'all aren't like "oh but you have time to post right now!!!! you're lying about not having time!! blaeh blah bloh!"

and doing this for obvious reasons:

!vote crybaby

#19 2019-09-28 04:19:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

vanilla town, zelda's lying

#20 2019-09-28 04:22:12

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

it's gonna be the same **** like with peace and kira.
although, i think zelda has good intentions, i can explain tomorrow once everyone's claimed

#21 2019-09-28 23:22:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:

ay lets get this done
https://i.imgur.com/O7k2Uj6.png

anatoly can host

#22 2019-09-29 02:00:50

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Kira wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Lying is not always anti-town. You really can't hate on kira for this, this is a completely new setup and he wanted to try something to trip up mafia. No shame in that.

I'm not 'hating' on anyone. I'm just telling Kira that he's being unreasonable by trying to pin the blame on peace when he himself was the real problem.

Lol at you saying I was the problem

“Kira is definitely not town, prove it to me by showing me concrete evidences”

yeah, you're the problem for thinking that peace would understand your "plan."

i think when luka says "problem," he just means that you're the one who is most at fault,, and that u shouldn't like, blame peace for not understanding something

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer