Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-09-01 18:59:41

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,550

[EEU] on join actions

for owrld owners in EEU set onjoin actions like give edit onjoi or godmode or just give some effects or other things onjoin great for art levels free edit worlds or some puzzel worlds


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2019-09-02 06:38:17

Anatoly
Guest

Re: [EEU] on join actions

Or.. like in minecraft.. just keep 'gamemode' after rejoining the world (if not kicked).

#3 2019-09-02 07:11:30

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,643
Website

Re: [EEU] on join actions

peace wrote:

give edit onjoi

you don't need to add this - i always have edit (i'm a secret mod)


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-09-02 07:24:58

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,550

Re: [EEU] on join actions

Anatoly wrote:

Or.. like in minecraft.. just keep 'gamemode' after rejoining the world (if not kicked).

also this maby it can remeebr your game mdoe (edit, godmode, forcefly ect)

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

give edit onjoi

you don't need to add this - i always have edit (i'm a secret mod)

maby you but not everyoen is


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#5 2019-09-02 08:56:04

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,643
Website

Re: [EEU] on join actions

peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Or.. like in minecraft.. just keep 'gamemode' after rejoining the world (if not kicked).

also this maby it can remeebr your game mdoe (edit, godmode, forcefly ect)

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

give edit onjoi

you don't need to add this - i always have edit (i'm a secret mod)

maby you but not everyoen is

ask me nicely and i can give edit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#6 2019-09-02 09:08:00

Anatoly
Guest

Re: [EEU] on join actions

Onjit wrote:
peace

ask me nicely and i can give edit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#OnjitForMod

#7 2019-09-02 12:55:50

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 577

Re: [EEU] on join actions

Make a world. Set onJoin to kickUser. Save. Leave. Come back. You get kicked. You just created a mods only world.

Offline

#8 2019-09-02 15:57:47

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,550

Re: [EEU] on join actions

NoNK wrote:

Make a world. Set onJoin to kickUser. Save. Leave. Come back. You get kicked. You just created a mods only world.

obv the kick wont work on you then some onjoin actions are not usable on you cause the idea is you can set /redit aswell (crewmembers lose thier edit onjoin) it woudl be a shame to lose edit in your own world right?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

peace1567436267761203

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1580094406.7138 - Generated in 0.027 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.35 MiB (Peak: 1.49 MiB) ]