Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Cb Crew

Hello everyone, if you are against bots in any way, this thread is not for you. This crew is the called Creative Bot Crew for anyone that has decent knowledge on how to make bots. Every week we will be releasing a mini bot to the public(Just to play, not to own). Every month we will release a bot that will be bigger bot that will run longer and have more complex coding. This crew does not have many members but if you would like to join you can either add me with the email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="076a6e646f66626b6a6672756275303e477e666f68682964686a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>, or you can email me(with the same email).
                      I will not be releasing any links to download bots on this thread and i ask for everyone else to do the same.
                      I will also be updating this thread with the bot names, description of the bot, and who made the bot. The next bot to come out will be Tuesday
                    All bots will be creative in their own way in the eyes of the bot owner. I hope you enjoy the bots to come. Anyone can suggest ideas for bots, all suggestions will be looked at.

Members:
Jabatheblob1
Xfrogman43
Emalton

Cb Crew Bot#1: School Bot
This bot was made by me, Jabatheblob1, what the bot does is it will ask everyone a question, either   math, history, english, ect.. types of questions, and who ever gets it correct first gets a point. Sadly i will not be running this bot today because i do not have it on this computer but i will be running it tomorrow(wednesday).
The commands for this bot are:
.points
.points [username]
.repeat - repeats the question
(to answer a question, there is no command, you just say your answer ex. 2 + 2, you say 4)

I will not be making many updates to this bot, the only thing that i may change is the questions and subjects, and maybe a group vote on the next subject.
Cb Crew Bot#2:DigBot
This bot was made by, Xfrogman43, the bot is a normal digbot which awards users points upon digging certain blocks. (Point amount will be posted tomorrow, the bot will also be running tomorrow) There will be obstacles, a shop, and miscellaneous commands ect... More information will be posted tomorrow when the bot is running. Xfrogman43 may be updating the bot more if wanting to, some updates may be making more items on the shop, updating the map, making the bot less spammy ect.. The bot will be running tomorrow so look for it.
Cb Crew Bot #3:DigDown
This bot was made by, me, Jabatheblob1. I know that this is the 2nd dig bot in a row but things came up. This bot has different kinds of blocks, chests, and artifacts. You can adventure around the map digging and mining to find a variety of ores and blocks. The blocks are:
Iron:mske9l.jpg This ore will give you 5 points and 10 xp. This ore can be mined at Any level.
Artifact: 2i7u4o6.jpg This Artifact will give you a random amount of xp or points. Can be mined at any level.
Azurite: fawqop.jpg This ore will give you 10 points, and 20 xp. This is the most common ore of them all. This ore can only be mined at level 5 and up.
Peridot: 2rr9zs7.jpg This ore will give you 30 points, and 50 xp. This is the 2nd most common ore but more rare than Azurite. This ore can only be mined at level 10 and up.
Ruby: anzvj7.jpg This is considered a rare ore where it is hard to come across them. This ore will give you 70 points, and 200 xp. This ore can only be mined at level 20 and up.
Diamond: jglatt.jpg This is the most rare ore and is extreamly rare to come upon. This ore will give you 200 points and 600 xp. This ore can only be mined at level 40 and up.
Random Chest: 2vd37ky.jpg This is a chest that will either reward you with goods, such as points, xp ect.., or will take away your items. This chest can be mined at any level.
Good Chests: 2lnwm88.jpg This chest will only reward you with good items. This chest can be mined at any level.

Commands:
.points
.xp
.level
.read [type] [username]     Ex. .read points Jabatheblob1
.tnl           Tells the amount of xp until next level
.open chest
.help
.open artifact

Other updates:
*Picks
*Upgrading levels (To upgrade your pick)
*More blocks
*Monsters (only at night)
*Shop

Please leave suggestions and i will try to get to them as soon as possible

Last edited by Jabatheblob1 (Jun 28 2013 12:15:18 am)

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#2 Before February 2015

mochonoob

Re: Cb Crew

OMFGG. I love it.

#3 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

@Jabatheblob1, I have made a digbot. It fills the room with the push of a button with dirt. You gain one [1] point per block you dig. The only commands are !points and !points [name]. Sorry I couldn't add more. Just didn't figure out how to. Anyways, that's the bot information.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#4 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Who is in this crew add that!

#5 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

cameronaldo wrote:

Who is in this crew add that!

Jabatheblob1, Mochonoob, Xfrogman43 are in the crew.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#6 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

I will join if I can, Xfrogman43

#7 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

...knows me, sorry for double posting I forgot to finish my sentence //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile LOL

#8 Before February 2015

john39

Hi,guys.Awesome bots.Can I test the third one?

Jabatheblob11423839316122116

Board footer