Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-23 17:44:01

Honest Xenonetix
Banned

Data Security Breach 2 - Please Update Your Passwords

Hi Slaves,

On Sunday, July 22nd, 2019, a file was leaked containing the account information of all accounts, including:

Usernames

Emails

Passwords

Souls

We believe these are passwords from between the dates of April 6th - July 21st (although it may have been from a much longer time frame within these dates). We know the details over how these passwords have been acquired, it is because we don't know how to secure up our game and we don't even how PIO works.

For the time being, we are too lazy to prevent anyone from logging in to any accounts with passwords. As such, it is currently still possible to play Everybody Edits on Kongregate, but that is currently the only location it is possible to play from. Any linked accounts have been deleted because we don't care about our game, and you should be able to play on Kongregate if your account was previously linked from there.

We have also reset the passwords and your account for every account listed below because we need money, so you will no longer be able to use previous passwords to log in to your accounts if your password was leaked. Please make sure to not change any passwords you may have on other sites, especially if you shared a password with Everybody Edits. We don't recommend that you have unique passwords on different websites because we don't care about you.

We are really sorry that your password got leaked and because of this, I am going to resign as the Supreme Leader of Everybody Edit and will give mr shoe the fault that your passwords got leaked.

If you have any questions, then ask mr shoe and not the former supreme leader of ee, I bought a villa with 1000 rooms with the data I sold to hacke.... upps, I mean you know what, forget it

~ Honest Xenonetix ~

#2 2019-07-23 17:47:52

Onjit
Website

Re: Data Security Breach 2 - Please Update Your Passwords

Great update Honest Xenonetix! Looking forward to Honest EEU!

:.|:;

#3 2019-07-23 18:14:59

HomerJC170

Soon: Honest Xenonetix has been banned due to staff impersonation.

Great update Honest Xenonetix! Looking forward to Honest EEU!

HOMERJC170.png

Thanks XENONETIX, very cool!
Last edited by Xenonetix (Today 2:34 pm)

"Rule #1: Be slightly annoying, not too much to where it could cause a problem, but just enough to where you are annoying."
"Rule #2: All your heros will die."

11530562.png?theme=dark

#4 2019-07-23 18:18:29

Honest Xenonetix
Banned

I am glad that you guys liked the newest update about this data breach, for this reason we are going to sell your ee accounts to russian hackers because I need money to buy an iPhone XS MAX 512GB

~ Honest Xenonetix ~

Wooted by:

#5 2019-07-23 20:25:19

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Locking.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)
Tomahawk1563909919756091

Board footer