Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-07-22 19:23:06

peace

allow users to merg there own post to save tomahawks time

Tomahawk wrote:

Since every unnecessary modmerge shortens my lifespan by 3-5 working days, ima stop merging until Diff adds a new tool, or better yet allows users to add new content (with timestamp) to the end of their previous post instead of doubleposting.

If some nub makes like 4 posts in a row, flag it.

poor mod needs to moderate these mafia games

maby add somethign to let users merge there own posts wihtout they can edit thier previous said thigns so just a limited editing of your post

or an auto maerge if the double post contains less then X characters (2 long posts are usualy fine in mafia games but 2 shor tones tent to become a lil annoying i guess)

and an option to disable add to your forum post number kind of thing for mafia games so you ctn just think ok im alowed to double post so i do it to gain post count

and maby an special thing per thread for mods/admins to say merge post X>Y, A>B, C,D,E>F and it would just add thecontent to the end of the said post with maby even an

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ inbetween or somethign to indicate its a modmerge orso

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

#2 2019-07-22 19:24:51

peace

Re: allow users to merg there own post to save tomahawks time

uhhh the privieuw diddnt match with what i posted now the ^^ were all placed nicely under the line (line was a bit longer adding a few extr aplaced them oion the 2nd line o i remoed them clicked privieuw again and all ^ was placed under th elien) now it looks liek there is way too mucuh ^^'s fix it diff

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

#3 2019-07-22 19:34:05, last edited by Anatoly (2019-07-22 19:35:09)

Anatoly

Re: allow users to merg there own post to save tomahawks time

edit & delete

thats what tomahawk does anyway for you

edit: ah yes, he also gives you a warning, how cute of him!

Best regards,
y51lcgx.png
Graphics | Signatures
Anatoly.

Anatoly1563820445755973

Board footer