Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Thegamed

Golden crew news!!!

We are welcoming all of the new members.Not many people have joined but we are still working on it.But first i have a level I could show you that we have done.So heres the link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWsWAOmX3qa0I .I made it with the help of my crew.We will try to post all of our levels,of course.So back to the point.We are helpful to everybody.We are welcoming SONNY2001,and BLOCKZOID to our crew.So i hope we can get more members.Thanks for THESKILLER for making the crew.And a special thanks for the people joining. ^.^
Here are some things you should know...:
Members:THEGAME,SONNY2001,BLOCKZOID,JOKKS,MALEKITHI,KOSTA77,MYLITTLEPONY
How to get kicked out:Trolling,offline alot,and missing crew meetings.
We still have openings for members.When we are full we will tell you.
Umm...So yeah.Pm me if you have any questions,like if you want to join.

Last edited by Thegamed (Jul 25 2013 6:36:40 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Mariofan1

Re: Golden crew news!!!

k
User has been warned for spam

Last edited by JadElClemens (Jul 25 2013 5:13:52 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Anch

So many crews are getting started, so good luck...

#4 Before February 2015

imgood9

It would be a good idea to post a picture of the minimap of your level so people can see. You'd get a lot more plays with a minimap as opposed to a normal link.

#5 Before February 2015

SuperDoggie

HELLO DUDES!   This is the newest club member SuperDoggie speaking.   Trust me fellow ee players this is an awesome club.   I figured this club out by THEGAME so give her a round of an applause.   Anyways ya so I just wanted to tell everyone that im hear so you will probably see me on everybodyedits sooner or later.   Um at sometime I will give u my massive world link called superdoggie hotel so that's exiting.   My real name is Sebastian if u wanted to know. Anyways guys I will post some more posts soon and this is superdoggie aka Sebastian and see u later PEACE

Last edited by SuperDoggie (Jul 26 2013 2:38:49 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

lobsterhead

dude i tried joining but they said I wasn't skilled enough.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by lobsterhead (Jul 26 2013 3:23:46 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Thegamed

SuperDoggie wrote:

HELLO DUDES!   This is the newest club member SuperDoggie speaking.   Trust me fellow ee players this is an awesome club.   I figured this club out by THEGAME so give her a round of an applause.   Anyways ya so I just wanted to tell everyone that im hear so you will probably see me on everybodyedits sooner or later.   Um at sometime I will give u my massive world link called superdoggie hotel so that's exiting.   My real name is Sebastian if u wanted to know. Anyways guys I will post some more posts soon and this is superdoggie aka Sebastian and see u later PEACE

Well if you agree,I agree //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Thegamed 1423839326122106

Board footer