Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#876 2019-08-04 00:57:22

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,842
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

Mutant, vote on somebody to be lynched
I'll follow you

Are you serious? I don't see why you'd suddenly trust me to lead you.

Processor wrote:

What do you think of the posts that follow (e.g. Zelda and Crybaby unvoting), @mutantdevle?

Well, I did pick up on Zelda at the time:

ZeldaXD wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

!vote jawapa

Please talk me through why you voted, unvoted, then voted jawapa again?

I have read jawapa as town, I'm against sending crybaby to heaven this early, unvoted because I didn't read the "I cannot count." post and thought jawapa was L-1 based on proc's post, so I unvoted so it could be talked about, voted again because of this post

I bought this explanation at the time. Crybaby also seemed like the only unvoted because you cautioned against L-1. What I find interesting though is that on the very next page they both vote for jawapa and then both unvote again. This doesn't make me think any of them are more likely to be scum than I currently think they are but it does make me think that if either of them were to flip scum then that would make the other look very scummy also. Do you have a different interpretation of the events?

Processor wrote:

Or this one? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm honestly fine with both Norweiganboy OR jawapa being sent to heaven.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#877 2019-08-04 03:37:45

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,341

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Townish at best
Kira
2B

Neutral
Zelda
Slabdrill
Railmat
Processor

Suspicious to me right now
Mutantdevle
Taskmanager

I'm on mobile and I'm still really busy today but I'll work on explanations for this list


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#878 2019-08-04 09:59:20

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,331

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

What I feared happened, exactly what I said at the start of the game. Without hard facts, we have to take blind shots in order to win and goes against the principles of actual mafia.

After reading pretty much everything I think I have a quite clear vision of the game. Here are my reads:


------


Me: I think I proved myself a few times now. I have suspected the right individuals and actual had an external point of view on things.

2B: I have suspected him for a while now but I'm going to back off of him for now. I don't think he'd be actively suspecting me if he was mafia, that'd give it away too easily. It has been proved that the previous mafias were actually quite passive to say the least, they didn't really actively suspect someone in particular and instead, they'd just gently suspect individuals here and there, which is why I think 2B is town leaning.

Zelda: I'm not quite sure honestly, he's actually had this passive/aggressive playstyle which makes me quite suspicious of him. The thing is, in this type of mafia without any power roles you can't rely side with anyone, because you're the only one that is 100% aware of your own role. No powerroles = No hard facts. He's not trying too hard to get someone lynched, yet he wouldn't hesitate to push someone on the edge. However, I have no clue if it was intentional or not, but some of his posts truly portrays a townie which is why I will not suspect Zelda. For now.

Slabdrill: Has had some really weird posts, he seems absolutely confident that Zelda is a townie (Zelda + Slab combo?). Suspicious imo.

Processor: I don't really know where he's getting at and that's my issue with him.

Processor wrote:

Two mafia threw Zoey under the bus. Impressive

This post gives a really bad vibe, he doesn't seem that surprised about it, as if he was the one who had this idea from the beginning. Let me also remind you that he was the one who voted Zoey first out of nowhere. "Hey, we can easily protect ourselves from any suspicions if we all vote for a mafia member at the start of the game" is what I'm thinking of right now.

Processor wrote:

Not giving a **** about the game was what he was doing.

It's not indicative of scum.

Hey NorwegianboyEE, I'm most confident in your townness, can we send you to heaven pls.

Yeah. Well. Processor seem to want Mutant gone from this game since day 1 and has been on him this entire time.

Mutant: I do believe Mutant is townie because he is the only person (along with Crybaby) that hasn't suspected me and has actively defended me actually. I personally know that I am townie, therefore Mutant comes off as town. I don't think he's been trying to control town at all, he was just defending himself from all the attacks thrown at him (Taskmanager, processor). I don't think Mutant is the person we should be focusing right now.

TaskManager: Lowkey has been siding with Processor and this posts gives it away:

TaskManager wrote:

I am afraid that Mutant has been manipulating the Town almost entire game
Consider Jawapa's heaven lynch: Mutant suggested it out of the blue
Consider Norboy's lynch: Mutant was on this wagon too, albeit it's not a major scum tell because we've all got fooled
Onjit, Peace, 2B55 - they all were pushed by Mutant at some point
They are/were scummy and can't defend themselves. They're all low hanging fruit
I also don't know how and why do you town read Kira, so, of all much suspicious people here I would place Kira first on your partners list

Both Processor and Task seem to actively suspect Mutant even though, let me remind you that Mutant was the one who got Zoey lynched with a convincing proof, quote, it made total sense as to why Zoey was mafia. I really see a strong Processor + Task combo there.

Crybaby: He's really passive and doesn't make rash decisions, which is why I think he's townie. Not much to say here.



Town, follow my lead and vote for Taskmanager.

!vote Taskmanager

Offline

#879 2019-08-04 10:01:49

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,331

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Edit: When I said "It has been proved that the previous mafias were actually quite passive to say the least, they didn't really actively suspect someone in particular and instead, they'd just gently suspect individuals here and there" It is not the case with Task and Processor as they see Mutant as a real threat.

Offline

#880 2019-08-04 10:26:26

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#881 2019-08-04 10:47:09

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,331

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

How can you not even **** type properly in a mafia game cmon dude

NoNK wrote:

Seeking a replacement for caleb101. If you are a member of the EE forums who is capable of typing words and phrases with 80% accuracy or higher, please consider playing!

You're seriously **** annoying.

Offline

#882 2019-08-04 11:10:22

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

Mutant’s mislynches are exactly why I put him in neutral in my list. He act a bit sus but I don’t think he will even plan mislynches. I now actually kind of believe Mutant is town. I feel like a town will actually mislynch a lot.


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#883 2019-08-04 11:11:09

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@Peace Skipping posts might make you skip important info, don’t do that


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#884 2019-08-04 11:12:20

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

‘human makes mistakes but making more than one?’

lol then why you don’t suspect me, or other people who voted both Jawapa and Norboy is heaven? Why do you only suspect mutant for mislynches?


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#885 2019-08-04 11:12:52

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

to heaven*


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#886 2019-08-04 11:12:57

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

100% 99%   90%    80%    70%    60%    51% 50% 51%    60%    70%    80%    90%    99% 100%


tytru kirby onjit
proc
crybaby (althgouh im more confident wiht an 85% but put him on 90% for now)
zeldaXD kira
2B
task 51% town cause i neutral read him altough somethign says hes more likely town out of the lolz evetnthoguh his post are more neutral so not a 60%
slab 51% maf same reason as task otu of the lolz somethign says hes maf eventhgouh i 0 reaad his posts aswell
mutant
zoey jawapa norwegian

this is my reads list i guess 100% is confirmed by mod and dead 99% is confiremd by players and its liek 100% town but coudl still flip maf 51%'s are my mind goign like whatever he suits better in X aligment eventhgouh i 0 read him/ger


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#887 2019-08-04 11:15:54

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

‘human makes mistakes but making more than one?’

lol then why you don’t suspect me, or other people who voted both Jawapa and Norboy is heaven? Why do you only suspect mutant for mislynches?

mutant suggested it he atleast suggested jawapa and made a logn post about onjit otheres follow him cuase they autopilot him as town

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

Mutant’s mislynches are exactly why I put him in neutral in my list. He act a bit sus but I don’t think he will even plan mislynches. I now actually kind of believe Mutant is town. I feel like a town will actually mislynch a lot.

yeah or he intentionaly does it as a mafia player and ttires to proove it wiht long posts


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#888 2019-08-04 12:12:47

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Do you honestly expect mafia to plan everything? Even lynches? You’re funny


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#889 2019-08-04 12:14:19

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

100% 99%   90%    80%    70%    60%    51% 50% 51%    60%    70%    80%    90%    99% 100%


tytru kirby onjit
proc
crybaby (althgouh im more confident wiht an 85% but put him on 90% for now)
zeldaXD kira
2B
task 51% town cause i neutral read him altough somethign says hes more likely town out of the lolz evetnthoguh his post are more neutral so not a 60%
slab 51% maf same reason as task otu of the lolz somethign says hes maf eventhgouh i 0 reaad his posts aswell
mutant
zoey jawapa norwegian

this is my reads list i guess 100% is confirmed by mod and dead 99% is confiremd by players and its liek 100% town but coudl still flip maf 51%'s are my mind goign like whatever he suits better in X aligment eventhgouh i 0 read him/ger

Can you explain all players but not only the people under 60%?


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#890 2019-08-04 12:17:41

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

You say that the people followed Mutant so the people who followed Mutant must be innocent?

So Processor started the bandwagon and the people who followed it was innocent?


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#891 2019-08-04 12:18:22

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

started the Zoey bandwagon*

I’m tired these days sorry I make typos ._.


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#892 2019-08-04 12:35:51

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 819

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy mutantdevle [1]: TaskManager

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja TaskManager [1]: Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully Kira [1]: 2B

Not voting [6]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 11 hours.


Mod notes:

Railmat is scheduled to replace peace. We are waiting on him to confirm, and then he'll be in. The reason for this is because peace failed to live up to his promise to not make a ton of typos on purpose.


Offline

Wooted by:

#893 2019-08-04 12:52:55

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

uh maby my vote wasnt seen btu i

!voted mutandevle too
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Do you honestly expect mafia to plan everything? Even lynches? You’re funny

not lynchess they need to check hwo poeple act and then later think 'ok based on how this guy acts its more likely people will belive me'

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

100% 99%   90%    80%    70%    60%    51% 50% 51%    60%    70%    80%    90%    99% 100%


tytru kirby onjit
proc
crybaby (althgouh im more confident wiht an 85% but put him on 90% for now)
zeldaXD kira
2B
task 51% town cause i neutral read him altough somethign says hes more likely town out of the lolz evetnthoguh his post are more neutral so not a 60%
slab 51% maf same reason as task otu of the lolz somethign says hes maf eventhgouh i 0 reaad his posts aswell
mutant
zoey jawapa norwegian

this is my reads list i guess 100% is confirmed by mod and dead 99% is confiremd by players and its liek 100% town but coudl still flip maf 51%'s are my mind goign like whatever he suits better in X aligment eventhgouh i 0 read him/ger

Can you explain all players but not only the people under 60%?

proc defending onjit in hell why would a mafia do this? honeslty if poeple began to belive him onjit wouldnt have been lynched and maby a mafia memeber would have been  crybaby seems to have some much townish posts but could still flip mafia
zelda an dkira have some townish behavoir but im not very sure about them

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

You say that the people followed Mutant so the people who followed Mutant must be innocent?

So Processor started the bandwagon and the people who followed it was innocent?

poeple belived mutant on autopilot and even i did sometimes mutant made his logn posts seem very right but he was wrong those times he made town think he was good and foudn the right popele for the votes town believe dhim its time fo rhim to pay we'll see if he realy is town then idfk how he can make like so many mistakes wiht lynches we have 2 maf's in heaven now one more and were dead honeslty this kind of gsame is kinda hard for town no powerroel sno role claims no gun man who can kill someone an dhave a chnace to hit a mafia now cops who can reveal mafias just plain guessing while mafia knows every aligment

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

started the Zoey bandwagon*

I’m tired these days sorry I make typos ._.

i diddnt check the zoey bandwagon tbh i checked the recent mis lynches forom mutant

NoNK wrote:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy mutantdevle [1]: TaskManager

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja TaskManager [1]: Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully Kira [1]: 2B

Not voting [6]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 11 hours.


Mod notes:

Railmat is scheduled to replace peace. We are waiting on him to confirm, and then he'll be in. The reason for this is because peace failed to live up to his promise to not make a ton of typos on purpose.


uh you diddnt even warn me you shouldve atleast warned me and showed some exmaples of posts alos i don thitnk it s good for the game to replace a player 2 times


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#894 2019-08-04 13:52:10

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,842
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

Mutant, vote on somebody to be lynched
I'll follow you

TaskManager was my immediate answer to this. It would have been peace but he obviously wasn't here to answer my questions and since he's being replaced by someone who is fairly good at mafia there's a chance the slot could be redeemed. But TaskManager was the answer I thought of immediately but I didn't want to say until you answered my post. However, time is not on our side right now so I decided not to wait. However, I did change my mind to Zelda later on. I thought that twisting this situation around so that it's actually me following your opinion would make this odd situation that you're giving me much more interesting. It would also be quite inciteful to see if anyone would follow you in following me in following you given that not many people are actually suspicious of Zelda. But now, since Kira is voting TaskManager, that's where I'm going to go too. So if you were being truthful about following me then vote TaskManager.

!vote TaskManager

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#895 2019-08-04 14:26:57

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutant and porc on the same team?!


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#896 2019-08-04 14:32:36

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

mutant and porc on the same team?!

That’s because we don’t really have any ideas now

!unvote

btw, Kira still sus for me but I’ll unvote for now


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#897 2019-08-04 14:34:21

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

‘Proc defending Onjit in hell why the hell would a mafia do this?’

Did you honestly forget that 2 mafias are in the Zoey bandwagon?


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#898 2019-08-04 14:36:00

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,982

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Town can mislynch a lot too. They don’t know who is town, of course they’ll mislynch, a lot.


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#899 2019-08-04 14:39:19

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

ill check the zoey bandwagon


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#900 2019-08-04 14:51:29

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I'll change my name on Discord if mutantdevle isn't town.

!vote TaskManager

(L-2)


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by: (2)
ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1675020773.2035 - Generated in 0.162 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.79 MiB (Peak: 2.1 MiB) ]