Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#476 2019-07-26 23:22:14

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 403

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond Onjit [2]: mutantdevle, ZeldaXD

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate Crybaby [1]: Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop ZeldaXD [1]: Processor

Not voting [7]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 72 hours


Mod notes:

It feels like you have been crying, but you have no memory of doing so.


Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#477 2019-07-26 23:23:34

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

On a completely unrelated note, I'm enjoying the flavor of the mod notes you've been leaving. They make the game much more interesting


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#478 2019-07-26 23:25:42

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,384
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

What have they backed each other on?

If you read posts when Trytu was being lynched, it gives me that vibe, Kira and Onjit woot eachother a lot during this time. Also, you say "Furthermore, at no point does Onjit show any signs that he's learnt anything from lynching trytu", Kira said "Onjit is right. We get valuable information if we lynch Trytu.", what valuable info did we get from lynching Trytu, Kira?
Start reading here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 46096&p=11

Offline

#479 2019-07-26 23:27:27

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I'm putting mutant back into my sus list.

My Reads, Red: Mafia, Orange: Mafiaish, Yellow: Sus, Lime: Townish, Green: Town.

Votes in hell(sorted by count):

Zoey2070: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa
Trytu: Processor, Onjit (H1 & H3), Kira, Trytu, mutantdevle, mrjawapa, Crybaby
Kirby: Kira, TaskManager, Trytu, Crybaby, Onjit, 2B55B5G TNG, Zoey2070
Slabdrill: Kira, NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG
mrjawapa: mutantdevle, Trytu
Processor: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit
mutantdevle: Caleb101, Processor
NorwegianboyEE: Processor
Onjit: Crybaby
ZeldaXD: Kira
Caleb101: ZeldaXD
2B55B5G TNG: <Nobody>
Kira: <Nobody>
TaskManager: <Nobody>


Votes in heaven

mrjawapa: Taskmanager, 2B55B5G TNG, Processor, ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Jawapa, Onjit, (mutantdevle)


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#480 2019-07-26 23:28:30

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Okay, so, now would you like to explain why?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#481 2019-07-26 23:29:26

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,045

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@Crybaby You just like that flavour note because it’s about crying.

@Processor I’m not going to invalidate any of your claims, as i want to hear all people’s voices equally. But why on earth would the town vote ZeldaXD over Onjit? Mutant has provided fifty paragraphs of anecdotal evidence, while you just randomly vote for someone and put people as sus without giving us any real justification whatsoever.

Offline

#482 2019-07-26 23:30:20

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Crybaby You just like that flavour note because it’s about crying.

okay you're not wrong


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#483 2019-07-26 23:32:35

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Mutant has provided fifty paragraphs of anecdotal evidence, while you just randomly vote for someone and put people as sus without giving us any real justification whatsoever.

That went so well last time we trusted Mutant, right? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#484 2019-07-26 23:34:31

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Mutant has provided fifty paragraphs of anecdotal evidence, while you just randomly vote for someone and put people as sus without giving us any real justification whatsoever.

That went so well last time we trusted Mutant, right? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Just because someone else has a bad track record doesn't mean we should just trust you with no evidence at all


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#485 2019-07-26 23:38:07

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Updated list!

Votes in hell(sorted by count):

Zoey2070: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa
Trytu: Processor, Onjit (H1 & H3), Kira, Trytu, mutantdevle, mrjawapa, Crybaby
Kirby: Kira, TaskManager, Trytu, Crybaby, Onjit, 2B55B5G TNG, Zoey2070
Slabdrill: Kira, NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG
mrjawapa: mutantdevle, Trytu
Processor: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit
mutantdevle: Caleb101, Processor
NorwegianboyEE: Processor
Onjit: Crybaby, mutantdevle, ZeldaXD
ZeldaXD: Kira, Processor
Caleb101: ZeldaXD
Crybaby: Onjit
2B55B5G TNG: <Nobody>
Kira: <Nobody>
TaskManager: <Nobody>


Votes in heaven

mrjawapa: Taskmanager, 2B55B5G TNG, Processor, ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit, (mutantdevle)


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#486 2019-07-26 23:42:14

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

You're just making yourself look bad at this point man.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#487 2019-07-26 23:43:56

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

If you aren't going to come up with anything, then I'll dismiss you for now.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#488 2019-07-26 23:47:32

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Case #5481: "Onjit is Town"

Argument 1: The only people who are pushing for a lynch are suspects on my list themselves.

mrjawapa wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote Jawapa

sure let's do this

Thanks fam

Argument 2: Would Jawapa really write this, if Onjit was mafia?

Onjit wrote:
!vote Jawapa

sure let's do this

Argument 3: Why would scum Onjit do this? Jawapa could have easily just "!vote Jawapa"ed himself...

Argument 4: Onjit is such a cheap and easy pick for a mislynch.
Argument 5: He even was on Jawapa's bad list next to Trytu.

There's just too many red flags here. I'm not saying Onjit definitely isn't mafia, but there are at least two other mafia out there.
ZeldaXD is a safer lynch option than Onjit. I feel more confident in his scuminess.


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#489 2019-07-26 23:51:14

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,172

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Eh
You've provided arguments on why we shouldn't lynch Onjit but you still provided none on why should we go for Zelda instead

Processor wrote:

I feel more confident in his scuminess.

Consider sharing?
The town isn't simply going to follow you just cause you feel confident and explain nothing

Processor wrote:

Argument 2: Would Jawapa really write this, if Onjit was mafia?

Isn't this WIFOM


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#490 2019-07-26 23:52:03

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Reverse psychology of sorts?

From someone on your town list. Didn't realize thinking Onjit is Mafia automatically made me and Mutant mafia members


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#491 2019-07-26 23:54:15

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

and Zelda (forgot about him again, woops)


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#492 2019-07-27 00:00:15

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

TaskManager wrote:

You've provided arguments on why we shouldn't lynch Onjit but you still provided none on why should we go for Zelda instead

Do you **** realize that I need time to type this **** and I'm actively posting?
Stop being an impatient **** and give me some time, jesus


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#493 2019-07-27 00:01:46

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

a) Not like I asked you to explain yourself since last page or anything
b) Pretty sure jawapa was online both times he was at L-1. He was very clearly trying to accomplish something by not hammering on himself.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#494 2019-07-27 00:03:33

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,005
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor, judging by your comments I assume the only reason you think I'm suspicious is that I was wrong about jawapa? Might I remind you that you were also on that wagon.

Do you honestly think that getting 1 thing wrong trumps all of my other actions in the game that you considered town?

Processor wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Mutant has provided fifty paragraphs of anecdotal evidence, while you just randomly vote for someone and put people as sus without giving us any real justification whatsoever.

That went so well last time we trusted Mutant, right? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

So you think me getting 1 thing wrong invalidates all my other opinions? What about the 1 thing I got right? (Zoey). Surely, they cancel out to make my opinions just as valid as anyone else's and not lesser?

I also don't like your phrasing of putting me 'back' in your sus list, because you've stated before that you never suspected me and your original vote on me was a joke. At what point in the game did you previously suspect me?


I don't mean to OMGUS here but your logic fallacy regarding my mistake and your attempts to discredit the 2 towniest players in the game is making me think twice about placing you in my town list. Honestly, the only reason you're really there is that I'd find it hard to see you aligned with both Onjit and Jawapa. But hey, jawapa just fooled me with a bus maybe he was bussing you too?

Another problem I'm having with you right now processor is that you've not really justified any of your reads. I'm especially curious why you think Crybaby and Zelda are mafiaish? In your iso you've only ever justified your town reads, never your scum ones.

Whilst Zelda certainly isn't the towniest player here I could provide another paragraph explaining why I think she deserves at least a little town credit if you'd like.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#495 2019-07-27 00:06:23

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby wrote:

b) Pretty sure jawapa was online both times he was at L-1. He was very clearly trying to accomplish something by not hammering on himself.

Such as, um, say...
luring someone (say... Onjit) to hammer on him... so he can frame them as his teammate?

Or enlighten me on what he has accomplished?


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#496 2019-07-27 00:10:09

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,005
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

Argument 1: The only people who are pushing for a lynch are suspects on my list themselves.

This means nothing unless we agree with you.

Processor wrote:

Argument 2: Would Jawapa really write this, if Onjit was mafia?

Could you explain why he definitely wouldn't? The whole situation is WIFOM. It could be a bluff, it could be a double bluff, it could just be because they are friendly outside of mafia. This isn't the first post where jawapa has been explicitly friendly with Onjit.

Processor wrote:

Argument 3: Why would scum Onjit do this? Jawapa could have easily just "!vote Jawapa"ed himself...

Valid argument.

Processor wrote:

Argument 4: Onjit is such a cheap and easy pick for a mislynch.

Why? I don't recall him ever being seriously suggested until today.

Processor wrote:

Argument 5: He even was on Jawapa's bad list next to Trytu.

Jawapa bussed Zoey. Could he not have been bussing Onjit too? Furthermore, despite labelling Onjit as bad, jawapa never pushed Onjit and was instead quite friendly with him.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#497 2019-07-27 00:19:11

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,045

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Maybe Jawapa knew that people would think he was trying to frame an innocent, but in reality Onjit is mafia after all? I think i want to hear from Onjit himself now.

Offline

Wooted by:

#498 2019-07-27 00:22:31

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

Jawapa bussed Zoey. Could he not have been bussing Onjit too?

mutantdevle wrote:

Could you explain why he definitely wouldn't?

No I cannot.
But since this game has no power roles, we will not get anywhere with your way of thinking.
Therefore your argument is invalid.

You are interpreting my arguments as definitive proof whereas I'm just describing most likely scenario.


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#499 2019-07-27 00:27:15

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,005
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Jawapa bussed Zoey. Could he not have been bussing Onjit too?

mutantdevle wrote:

Could you explain why he definitely wouldn't?

No I cannot.
But since this game has no power roles, we will not get anywhere with your way of thinking.
Therefore your argument is invalid.

You are interpreting my arguments as definitive proof whereas I'm just describing most likely scenario.

At no point did you ever say that your arguments were 'the most likely case'. But even 'the most likely case' is just opinion. It's not objectively more likely that someone would be framing rather than bussing. My 'way of thinking' was my counters to your arguments. Our arguments regarding WIFOM are just as valid as each other - my point being that both are not valid.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#500 2019-07-27 00:28:22

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

Processor, judging by your comments I assume the only reason you think I'm suspicious is that I was wrong about jawapa? Might I remind you that you were also on that wagon.

Whataboutism.
No, I have not explained why I think you and Crybaby are sus yet.

mutantdevle wrote:

I also don't like your phrasing of putting me 'back' in your sus list, because you've stated before that you never suspected me and your original vote on me was a joke. At what point in the game did you previously suspect me?

Mutant sus. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 93#p756493
Mutant mafiaish: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 98#p756498
Mutant sus again. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 11#p756511


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571770818.8006 - Generated in 0.078 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.71 MiB (Peak: 2.01 MiB) ]