Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-18 23:11:13, last edited by NoNK (2019-08-13 10:56:38)

NoNK

Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Welcome to Mafia 27  --- PurgatorEE

Moderator: HeyNK

Game state: GAME OVER!

All flavour and smileys are solely for our combined enjoyment and have no effect on gameplay.

Starring...

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster    Trytu

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar    Kirby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond    Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop    ZeldaXD

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender    sxrrealism Slabdrill

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman    NorwegianboyEE

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando    Processor

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/89/123_light_wizard    Caleb101 peace

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/24/064_gasmask    Zoey2070

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce   2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy   mutantdevle

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully   Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate   Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9c/010_shades   mrjawapa

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja   TaskManager

Stuck in PurgatorEE (Alive at Endgame)
Invited to EEU (Heaven)
Kicked out of the World (Hell)
Game Events:

Game start
Hell phase 1 ends
Heaven phase 1 ends
Hell phase 2 ends
Heaven phase 2 ends
Hell phase 3 ends
Heaven phase 3 ends
Hell phase 4 ends
Heaven phase 4 ends
Hell phase 5 ends
Heaven phase 5 ends
Hell phase 6 ends
Heaven phase 6 ends
Game over!

Game Rules:
Game Rules
Setup
setup details
Sample Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie

Role

Mafia Goon

Role

Wooted by:

#2 2019-07-18 23:26:49

Kira

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

send me to heaven i want to have my own harem

#3 2019-07-18 23:35:28

Kira

!vote sxrrealism

#4 2019-07-19 12:59:18

Kira

if mafia plays this right there is no way in any world  they can get caught.

this is stupid

#5 2019-07-19 13:31:37

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Kira, you’re not being very helpful.

The issue here is that even if I tried to help it would be pointless. The only way to find a mafia is by post analysis which is not factual information.

"Hey this guy is looking mafia today because he said this and that."
"Okay and how can you prove that?"

There is literally no way Mafia will ever lose this.

Wooted by:

#6 2019-07-19 18:01:04

Kira

I propose we vote Kirby as he is completely invisible.

!vote Kirby

#7 2019-07-20 19:13:38

Kira

!vote zoey

#8 2019-07-20 19:37:31

Kira

mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

!vote zoey

This guy is scum

Safe to say Jawapa is townie

I'm townie btw

#9 2019-07-20 21:17:05

Kira

send me to heaven

!vote Kira

#10 2019-07-21 00:23:13

Kira

yo i voted zoey out and I don't think i'll be contributing much

vote me to heaven kthxbye

#11 2019-07-21 13:39:05

Kira

How can you guys so easily trust each other? Something's wrong in here.

Let me remind you the Zoey voters and the non-voters:

Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa

---------------------

Nonvoters:

Trytu
Onjit
ZeldaXD
sxrrealism
Caleb101
Crybaby

Late voters suspicions:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

My suspect is Trytu but if the town wants Zoey lynched then I’ll also vote for her

!vote Zoey2070
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well, now there are no more afk people to hound and i agree with Mutantdevle that Zoey2070 is the number #1 person of interest right now. (Still, it's day 1. So a bit of a shot in the dark... but whatever.)
So...

/Vote Zoey2070

Both 2B and Norwegianboy had this "Yeah well whatever just going to follow along" attitude which makes them suspicious to me.

We have to look at the facts, and this is what we currently have

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2019-07-21 14:57:13

Kira

Processor wrote:
Kira wrote:

Both 2B and Norwegianboy had this "Yeah well whatever just going to follow along" attitude which makes them suspicious to me.

I think you forgot Zoey was mafia. lol.

No I didn't forget that. Sure they voted for a mafia, but the way they approached it is the suspicious part. Usually late voters turns out to be mafia, especially if you say stuff like "Yeah.. well I guess I'll just take a blind shot!"

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2019-07-21 15:25:22

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

On the topic of who we should vote into heaven today, I'm more set on Kirby than I am Crybaby. Aside from the fact that I town read Kirby more, I think Crybaby is going to be more useful to us down here. Y'all seem to think that we shouldn't be voting Kirby because he's not going to be too useful when it comes to judgement days. Well first of all, the earliest we'd experience a judgement day is in 6 phases (including this one). That means we'll have plenty of opportunity to add more people to heaven before then. So due to that, Kirby is also a good choice because he isn't likely to detract from the decision that gets made. I also think we shouldn't necessarily be so focussed on defining our actions by what's optimal for judgement day as, as far as I'm concerned, judgement days are a sort of a worst-case scenario (though obviously we shouldn't be totally unprepared for it).

!vote Kirby

Absolutely agree. I don't think there's any way that Kirby is Mafia since Zoey was part of the Kirby votes.
Think about it, if Kirby was Mafia they'd mutually agree to have him lynched in order to clear Zoey's suspicions (Along with the other potential mafias in this agreement).

thus, I think Kirby is a strong choice to send to heaven. He's not too active, but active enough to read everyone's post and analyse them.

!vote Kirby

Wooted by:

#14 2019-07-21 15:52:35

Kira

Townie -

Kirby - He was the first proved target of Mafia
    Mutantdevlin - Took Zoey's post a busted her
    MrJawapa - He was the first person to actively suspect Zoey
    Crybaby - Removed his vote towards Kirby and got everyone to take a step back

Mixed Feelings -

ZeldaXD - Doesn't bring anything to the table, jokes around
    Sxrrealism - Same as above, jokes around
    Processor - Voted Zoey first, but the way he approached it is suspicious (The way
I read it is that they made an agreement to have a powerful voice on Mafia's side that
was cleared of any suspicions. He randomly suspected Zoey and no one knows why.)
    Caleb101 - No information so far, invisible
    Norwegianboy - I don't know what to think so far. He seems more Townie than Mafia
but he gives me bad vibes. TBC

Mafia -

Trytu - His posts doesn't add up, didn't vote for Zoey, followed the Kirby bandwagon
    Onjit - Same thing here. Didn't vote for Zoey and is invisible to the game.
However, he followed the Kirby bandwagon pretty much instantly.
    2B55B5G - Same here. His posts doesn't add up and suspects me even though I have
participated in the Zoey lynch. The only reason why I voted for Kirby was because of his
total inactiveness. He followed the Kirby bandwagon without saying anything towards it and
chose to not vote for Zoey.
    TaskManager - Randomly following others and then retracting votes. His posts doesn't
add up. He was suspicious of Processor at one point when he started suspecting Zoey (Which
tells me that he was trying to protect his fellow mafia member.)

Wooted by:

#15 2019-07-21 15:54:05

Kira

Took Zoey's post and busted her*

Wooted by:

#16 2019-07-21 16:01:28

Kira

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

???? I voted for Zoey

Sorry, I didn't see. Doesn't change the fact you're suspicious to me. You're too quick to jump on bandwagons and you don't have an opinion of your own. The only excuse you had was "I'm too lazy to read posts" which makes you look pretty scummy.
If you don't have an opinion of your own, then why suspect me? I know that I am town, and this is entirely suspicious to me, since that you are apparently 'too lazy' to read posts but yet, you are capable of suspecting someone that doesn't deserve any active suspicion at this exact moment.

You're scummy.

#17 2019-07-21 16:05:51

Kira

Crybaby wrote:

He didn't even really try to defend himself when I talked to him yesterday

Right, same scenario here, all he could say about my suspicion is:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

???? I voted for Zoey

That's not far fetched.

#18 2019-07-21 16:23:23

Kira

Onjit wrote:

For the record I voted for Kirby because he hadn't posted AT ALL in the thread (and he's still barely posted, despite being online and having time to add to the **** thread) and several hours later 2B and Zoey pushed the wagon to its edge so idk

If you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them when I wake up

gn

I like this graph. However I don't know why I should be suspected.

#19 2019-07-21 18:39:30

Kira

So, can we reach a general consensus on the most suspicious person right now?

Based on my earlier list, I will go with Trytu.

What does everyone think of Trytu right now?

#20 2019-07-21 19:47:32

Kira

Trytu wrote:
Kira wrote:

Trytu - His posts doesn't add up, didn't vote for Zoey, followed the Kirby bandwagon

followed the kirby and then mutantdevle's mrjawapa bandwagon
yes i didn't vote for zoey, unfortunately missed the first hell phase from 14:00, and came back tale 22:00
i just did real life thing

now i have some suspections to you, if i would do a list of suspections then:
Kira, mrJawapa, Onjit
if i'll die and be townie, please consider this, otherwise it has no sense, but for me as townie has sense, that kira and mrJawapa attacked me
kira - mentioned about me that she consider me to vote, and asked what do other thinks about me, but didn't mentioned annything about Onjit, that was on her list too, just like protecting him (huh maybe as inactive it wouldn't has sense to ask for him so i will retreat from Onjit for now,
mrJawapa - keep showing us that i voted him and unvoted, but ignoring that then he was inactive for me, just like i was for onjit in his post
additionally make other think i (and other mafia) was attacking norvegianboy, when i didn't saw any (or much) posts about him, it woudn't be attack, and like i said i only once suspected him
voting onjit would be necessary for mrJawapa and kira as mafia because most players has him as suspection

Kira is my biggest suspection i'm not sure to the rest
if it's not attack, my plan falls apart

You are literally suspecting the person that suspected the first Mafia. I didn't understand most of your post but you don't make any sense, honestly.

You are scared, you are confused. Your accusations don't make any sense. I think It's clear to me that you are Mafia now.

#21 2019-07-21 19:51:37

Kira

2B hasn't defended himself properly 2 times now. The only thing he did to defend himself was throwing half assed excuses.

As for Trytu, I think It's too soon to say for certain that he is mafia, however he come up as such to me.

I don't like the way you're acting Processor. You've been straightforward about things and you don't explain yourself. Why should anyone trust you?

#22 2019-07-21 21:19:58

Kira

Trytu wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:
quotes

just saying that she should be interrogated more, she doesn't say too much
btw (off topic) once she posted

what did she wrote

she voted zoey, so she could place it here to make her more safe (or only i'm seing this like that)
and more importantly she suspect others about late votes when she did late vote too and additionally without any explanation, so:
late explanation bad,
late non explanation good

sDjnl9R8QoesWYgqOwA-iQ.png

I'm a man...

#23 2019-07-22 12:36:27

Kira

I'm getting bad vibes from Norboy and Trytu.
Most of their points are absolutely invalid

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm feeling a good townie impression from you Trytu.

This pretty much gives it away that you are potentially teaming up.

Trytu is suspecting me and keeps changing his arguments towards me, furthermore they make absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.

-Kira you voted for Kirby because he was inactive, but you also voted Zoey so I don't know!!
-Kira I have a good plan, but it might fall apart if you are a town member!!
-Kira I suspect you!!

Trytu wrote:

"If it's not attack, my plan falls apart?" - if i'm just bad townie, i wanted to lure mafia to attack me as easy target, i eliminated mrJawapa from the suspection list, because like i said i misunderstanded your quote in my post to his quote,
if kira isn't mafia, my plan falls apart, cause luring only townies :S, i need to reread all posts to make futher opinions

Nonsense.

Either way, I don't think Trytu or Norwegianboy are mafia and here is why:

I myself know that I am a town member, so it wouldn't make sense for the Mafia to openly admit that they are suspicious of someone over and over again. If I ever get voted in Hell phase, everyone will see that I am a town member. So that means they'd give away 2 mafia members for a single target. Too big of a risk for too less of a reward.

Here is who I think we should focus on, from now on:

The people that aren't very suspicious of anyone and just follow the conversations/votes without really commenting about it. Do you guys have anyone in mind?

#24 2019-07-22 12:46:03

Kira

Actually I reread every posts, and I'm turning my suspicions towards ZeldaXD according to what I said earlier: "The people that aren't very suspicious of anyone and just follow the conversations/votes without really commenting about it. Do you guys have anyone in mind?"

He matches that perfectly imo. Doesn't really actively participate and doesn't really comment on anything either. He also followed the Kirby votes, but he's just sitting there reading the comments. Therefore,

!vote ZeldaXD

Wooted by:

#25 2019-07-23 18:46:24

Kira

!Vote Trytu

- Unlogical analyses, Bandwagonned on Kirby and did not follow Zoey's vote even though he was active.
- Voted CryBaby, Jawapa and Kirby who are all strongly believed to be town

P.S.: I honestly think Norboy is also mafia and they are teaming up to clear Trytu's suspicions as shown here:

Trytu wrote:

You (Norvegianboy) - idk, your suspection is logical, but as well, if kira is mafia you could get baited, or be mafia too,
considering me as mafia, you would just try to get rid of me, for me that PM thing is not very important thing, but i'm just looking like mafia for many peoples, so as inactive there wasn't much more to suspect me from, then you would be just townie, that want no risk, but if you're wrong and i'm townie... hmmm, i need to think about it more to say what would it change,

but i think you're more townie than mafia

Onjit is right. We get valuable information if we lynch Trytu.

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer