Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-07-18 23:11:13, last edited by NoNK (2019-08-13 10:56:38)

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 577

Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Welcome to Mafia 27  --- PurgatorEE

Moderator: HeyNK


Game state: GAME OVER!

All flavour and smileys are solely for our combined enjoyment and have no effect on gameplay.

Starring...

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster    Trytu

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar    Kirby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond    Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop    ZeldaXD

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender    sxrrealism Slabdrill

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman    NorwegianboyEE

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando    Processor

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/89/123_light_wizard    Caleb101 peace

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/24/064_gasmask    Zoey2070

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce   2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy   mutantdevle

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully   Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate   Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9c/010_shades   mrjawapa

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja   TaskManager

Stuck in PurgatorEE (Alive at Endgame)
Invited to EEU (Heaven)
Kicked out of the World (Hell)
Game Events:

Game start
Hell phase 1 ends
Heaven phase 1 ends
Hell phase 2 ends
Heaven phase 2 ends
Hell phase 3 ends
Heaven phase 3 ends
Hell phase 4 ends
Heaven phase 4 ends
Hell phase 5 ends
Heaven phase 5 ends
Hell phase 6 ends
Heaven phase 6 ends
Game over!

Game Rules:
Game Rules
Setup
setup details
Sample Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie

Role

Mafia Goon

Role

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2019-07-18 23:22:10

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

First


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#3 2019-07-19 02:10:07

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

Is it okay if I don't want to go to either heaven or hell?

No.

!vote @mutantdevle


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#4 2019-07-20 11:53:21

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

My tells:

Good list:
Kirby
Crybaby
mutantdevle

Suspect list:
Zoey
2B
Onjit

!lynch Zoey2070 <3


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#5 2019-07-20 21:51:00

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kirby town.
Processor town.
Mutant town.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#6 2019-07-20 23:48:20

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kirby town.
Processor town.
Mutantdevle town.

Kira townish.
Crybaby townish.
TaskManager townish.
2B55B5G TNG townish.
Jawapa townish.

ZeldaXD sus.
NorwegianboyEE sus.
sxrrealism sus.
Caleb101 sus.
Onjit sus.

Trytu mafiaish.

---

Send one of Kirby, Processor or Mutantdevle to heaven. We don't want to risk sending any mafia to heaven.
Take guesses when sending ppl to hell, only send confirm townies to heaven.

Our of the three, Kirby is least uninactive.

!vote Kirby


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#7 2019-07-21 00:47:42

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@Crybaby:

RVS

My reads may be different than yours.
Wanna share what you think?


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#8 2019-07-21 03:55:33

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

What's wrong with Kirby? What did I miss?

a) Zoey voted to lynch Kirby N-1, citing bandwagon as reason.
b) She was unprepared to explain herself (#113).

Both these facts indicate that there is no strategy behind her actions.
She could have not earned town's absolute trust via a bandwagon vote.
It's an opportunistic vote and it confirms Kirby town.

There's not more to it.

Keep in mind that I know Zoey very well.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2019-07-21 09:45:10

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Should NorwegianBoy be mafia, we can conclude that Crybaby is on the right track.

Your argument about Kirby's inactivity is awful; Onjit and Norwegian.

NorwegianboyEE sus.
Onjit mafiaish.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#10 2019-07-21 09:59:47

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby wrote:

TaskManager - He started the Zoey bandwagon

Hwhat, no, credits for that go to Mutantdevle and I.

Onjit is more aggressive than his usual game this time, something is up...

Judgement day is far ahead of us. We can also use the mafia topic to signal Kirby what to do, in case we don't trust his intuition.

Crybaby is far more useful here among us.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#11 2019-07-21 12:51:57

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Jawapa is a riskier option than Kirby / Crybaby. Take risks in hell phase, play it safe in heaven phase. That way we maximize our success chances.

How about we clone Crybaby and send the clone to heaven:

@Kirby: in the situation of a tiebreak vote, do you agree to follow the last order Crybaby gave you?

If he agrees, we send him to heaven. Crybaby gives Kirby an order before a hell phase ends (as long as it could end up in a tie).


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2019-07-21 13:25:37

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Then vote in one of Mutantdevle, Crybaby or Processor.

I still believe Kirby is our best option but you do you.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#13 2019-07-21 14:36:20

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kira wrote:

Both 2B and Norwegianboy had this "Yeah well whatever just going to follow along" attitude which makes them suspicious to me.

I think you forgot Zoey was mafia. lol.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#14 2019-07-21 19:08:48

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Thank you for coming to your senses and sending Kirby to heaven.

!vote NorwegianboyEE


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#15 2019-07-21 19:31:06

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Glad you liked it. Random votes are my thing. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If there was a reason, I would have specified it.
I've stated that I consider you townish and this opinion has not changed since.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#16 2019-07-21 20:45:38

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

When have you ever stated you consider me townish?

My bad.

NorwegianboyEE townish.

Kira wrote:

I don't like the way you're acting Processor. You've been straightforward about things and you don't explain yourself. Why should anyone trust you?

I'm not seeking your trust. I'm seeking mafia.

Onjit's graphic is awesome. But it's also very objective, which makes me refrain from giving him any town credits for that.
ZeldaXD did make good posts in heaven phase. Still sus tho.
Sxrealism needs some proddin.

My mafiaish list:
Trytu
Onjit


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#17 2019-07-22 17:36:55

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

TaskManager town.

mutantdevle wrote:

He doesn't justify why nor had he been critical of Zoey beforehand. Additionally, the heart at the end of the vote makes me just think the reason he voted Zoey out of the 3 people he labelled as suspicious is just that she is the person he's friendliest with. In his previous post he was also voting for me, @proc, may I ask what changed between that post and this one that made you put me in your good list?

I'm sorry but I just can't rule out the possibility that Proc is mafia who got lucky in voting for a fellow mafia member before a wagon started on them - especially given how proc has been self-enforcing the idea that he's town ever since the start of this phase.

Processor sus.

You're right about the heart. However, that's unrelated to my motivations for voting. Zoey was at the bottom of my list (bottom = scummiest).
I have already explained that my vote on you was part of the random voting stage, don't read too much into it. When I want somebody lynched, I'll indicate that I think they are scummy.


---

!lynch Trytu

The order of the users in their analysis is odd. They left out people, they "don't care" about others and yet place them above those they think are "town". Overall, their analysis does not match up with my expectations (or the reads of other members).


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#18 2019-07-22 18:32:26

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Voting behavior seems alright.
Investigative behavior seems reasonable.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#19 2019-07-23 05:06:02

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@TaskManager: what do you think of trytu?


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#20 2019-07-24 00:21:18

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Task, it's
- placement of NorwegianboyEE, combined with Norw's 180° immediately after
-  Jawapa's and 2B's placement

And now
- the fact that More and 2B aren't switching
- Norw's excuse is generic as ****


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#21 2019-07-24 18:58:56

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Votes in hell phase (sorted by count):

Zoey2070: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa
Trytu: Processor, Onjit (H1 & H3), Kira, Trytu, mutantdevle, mrjawapa, Crybaby
Kirby: Kira, TaskManager, Trytu, Crybaby, Onjit, 2B55B5G TNG, Zoey2070
Slabdrill: Kira, NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG
Processor: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit
mutantdevle: Caleb101, Processor
mrjawapa: mutantdevle, Trytu
NorwegianboyEE: Processor
Onjit: Crybaby
ZeldaXD: Kira
Caleb101: ZeldaXD
2B55B5G TNG: <Nobody>
Kira: <Nobody>
TaskManager: <Nobody>


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#22 2019-07-24 19:19:02

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Here are my reads in FULL HD colors
Votes in hell phase (sorted by count):

Zoey2070: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa
Trytu: Processor, Onjit (H1 & H3), Kira, Trytu, mutantdevle, mrjawapa, Crybaby
Kirby: Kira, TaskManager, Trytu, Crybaby, Onjit, 2B55B5G TNG, Zoey2070
Slabdrill: Kira, NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG
Processor: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit
mutantdevle: Caleb101, Processor
mrjawapa: mutantdevle, Trytu
NorwegianboyEE: Processor
Onjit: Crybaby
ZeldaXD: Kira
Caleb101: ZeldaXD
2B55B5G TNG: <Nobody>
Kira: <Nobody>
TaskManager: <Nobody>


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#23 2019-07-24 19:30:47

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby: <Nobody>


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#24 2019-07-24 20:51:58

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Green: Town
Lime: Townish
Yellow: Sus
Orange: Mafiaish
Red: Mafia


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#25 2019-07-24 23:21:03

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Pick one of mutantdevle or Crybaby and send em to heaven.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:
ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1574028368.6047 - Generated in 0.084 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.62 MiB (Peak: 1.91 MiB) ]