Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-07-18 23:11:13, last edited by NoNK (2019-08-13 10:56:38)

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 264

Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Welcome to Mafia 27  --- PurgatorEE

Moderator: HeyNK


Game state: GAME OVER!

All flavour and smileys are solely for our combined enjoyment and have no effect on gameplay.

Starring...

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster    Trytu

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar    Kirby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond    Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop    ZeldaXD

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender    sxrrealism Slabdrill

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman    NorwegianboyEE

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando    Processor

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/89/123_light_wizard    Caleb101 peace

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/24/064_gasmask    Zoey2070

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce   2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy   mutantdevle

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully   Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate   Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9c/010_shades   mrjawapa

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja   TaskManager

Stuck in PurgatorEE (Alive at Endgame)
Invited to EEU (Heaven)
Kicked out of the World (Hell)
Game Events:

Game start
Hell phase 1 ends
Heaven phase 1 ends
Hell phase 2 ends
Heaven phase 2 ends
Hell phase 3 ends
Heaven phase 3 ends
Hell phase 4 ends
Heaven phase 4 ends
Hell phase 5 ends
Heaven phase 5 ends
Hell phase 6 ends
Heaven phase 6 ends
Game over!

Game Rules:
Game Rules
Setup
setup details
Sample Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie

Role

Mafia Goon

Role

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2019-07-19 01:00:13

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

may i introduce you to our lord and savior Xenonetix

Offline

#3 2019-07-19 16:29:02

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

If I have understood it correctly, if there are no votes to send anyone to hell/heaven, then if someone votes someone right before the deadline, that person is sent to Hell/Heaven.
On the one hand, this could be a good tactic for mafia at the last stages of the match, where we should be careful with anyone who tries to keep the vote count to 0, since they could abuse this and send someone to hell/heaven with just one vote.
On the other hand, this is right now a very bad tactic for mafia because if they did this, it would out them as mafia instantly.

There's a 33,33% chance that someone randomly lynched will turn out to be mafia, so the odds are against us right now, but because this "keep vote count at 0 and then vote someone before the deadline to lynch them" tactic is really bad for mafia this early into the game, I'm going to read minimania as townie because of this:

Crybaby wrote:

Couldn't we all just agree not to vote until we all can be ABSOLUTELY certain on someone? The mafia definitely won't be able to get a majority, and we shouldn't leave them room to hammer votes on either

I also advocate for nobody to vote for anyone until we're 100% sure they're scum, so I request the people who have voted (Caleb101, Processor, NorwegianboyEE and Kira) to !unvote.

Not going to make any scum readings yet.

Offline

#4 2019-07-20 20:31:28

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I think with this we can discard Kirby as mafia goon

Offline

#5 2019-07-20 22:55:56

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Although I agree that minimania is townie, I don't think he should be sent to heaven (yet) because I think he will be much more useful in here than in heaven (where he will not be able to talk with us), and since mafia cant kill people, theres no risk if we keep him here.

Offline

#6 2019-07-21 17:25:47

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Guys keep in mind that judgament phase doesnt happen until mafia are 50%, which as mutant said, isnt happening soon, hence why I said we shouldnt send crybaby to heaven YET, not in this phase, but maybe in a few phases, because he can be helpful down here AND in judgament day, we just have to keep him here for a few phases, there are no risks, mafia are far away from being 50%.

Town: 10/14
Mafia: 4/14

Which is why I'm going to

!vote Kirby

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2019-07-21 17:26:50

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Caleb101 wrote:

!vote Crybaby

They deserve this because they can have fun in there.

Also, I view this post as a way of getting rid of Crybaby, "have fun in tbere"?

Offline

#8 2019-07-21 20:44:56

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Trytu wrote:
Kira wrote:

You are literally suspecting the person that suspected the first Mafia.

yeah, that thing about mrJawapa, i'm not sure about him, just reading some of his posts made me think in this way, when i tried to defend myself and say too much (or he suspected zoey to gain trust xD), like i said the way you're writting make me suspect that you're mafia
- you're one of the last of voting zoey
- not clear reputation
- your post looked just like zoey's (pointing only one person "kirby" instead both)
- actually not more

Could you clarify what "not clear reputation" means?

Offline

#9 2019-07-22 17:44:30

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kira wrote:

Actually I reread every posts, and I'm turning my suspicions towards ZeldaXD according to what I said earlier: "The people that aren't very suspicious of anyone and just follow the conversations/votes without really commenting about it. Do you guys have anyone in mind?"

He matches that perfectly imo. Doesn't really actively participate and doesn't really comment on anything either. He also followed the Kirby votes, but he's just sitting there reading the comments. Therefore,

!vote ZeldaXD

(Phoneposting) I don't think we are reading the same thread, "doesn't really actively participate and doesn't really comment on anything either". I don't think I have been as active as other people but I don't think I have not "really actively participated", I explained why I think voting for crybaby to heaven was a bad decision (in fact I think I was the first person to point it out) and why I voted for kirby to heaven, I have also commented on a few posts that raise my suspicions such as caleb's (which I am still waiting a response for).

Offline

#10 2019-07-24 04:31:02

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Honestly I am very confused with Trytu's post where he lynches himself. It could be a very last kamikaze option to make himself look town, but we need to look deeper into the consequences of the result of Trytu being mafia or not. Maybe make a graph matrix where every user is an edge and users are connected with nodes depending on interactions.

My list of suspects:
Caleb
Kira
Trytu
Onjit

I will make a more detailed post tomorrow with my reads.
For now

!vote Caleb101

Offline

#11 2019-07-24 18:14:40

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Onjit: Scumish. Has voted for hell: Trytu (twice), Kirby, sxrrealism. For heaven, he voted for Crybaby because "seems to have cracked the case w/ zoey and all that i guess" when imo it was mutant the one who did the key post that got Zoey lynched, honestly his post for me reads more like trying to get rid of Crybaby.

ZeldaXD: Town.

sxrrealism (now Slabdrill): ????????????? sx constantly ****, we'll need to see how Slab behaves.

NorwegianboyEE: Town. Has a town behavior imo and was right about Trytu.

Processor: Town. Has mislynched Trytu, but I think it was a genuine mistake out of confusion because of Trytu's behaviour. Other than that, I think Processor has a townish behaviour, one of the first people to suspect of Zoey.

Caleb101: Scumish. Hasn't really helped in the game at all, for heaven he voted Crybaby "They deserve this because they can have fun in there.", which like Onjit sounds to me like he was trying to get rid of Crybaby. Hasn't answered posts questioning him. Dodgy behavior.

2B55B5G: I'm not sure, neutral. He tends to joins bandwagons as he has admitted, his read list seems ok although he has placed too many people in neutral, but what does he mean in his last post about "or even going to hell is a better choice for me."?

mutantdevle: Town. Outed Zoey and has been very helpful in the game, no doubts about his town behavior.

Kira: Scumish, not sure, need to read his posts more deeply. Aggressive behavior. Eager to be sent to heaven.

Crybaby: Town. Gave up going to heaven, very helpful, town behaviour.

mrjawapa: Townish. Mislynched Trytu but based on his previous posts I think he's town.

TaskManager: Town. His posts and his voting reasons make me feel like he's genuine town, he's helpful when he posts.

Offline

#12 2019-07-25 18:35:14

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Mafia right now are 4/12 (33,33%)
If we send a townie to heaven in next hell phase they'll be 4/11 (36,36%)
And if we send a mafia to hell, next heaven phase they'll be 3/10 (30%)
But if we accidentally send a townie to hell they'll be 4/10 (40%)

So there's no risk of judgment for now, thus with the same argument I used last time about why I don't want to send crybaby to heaven yet, I'm going to

!vote mrjawapa

Offline

#13 2019-07-25 20:47:06

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!unvote

Offline

#14 2019-07-25 22:58:39

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote jawapa

Offline

#15 2019-07-26 00:33:46

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

!vote jawapa

Please talk me through why you voted, unvoted, then voted jawapa again?

I have read jawapa as town, I'm against sending crybaby to heaven this early, unvoted because I didn't read the "I cannot count." post and thought jawapa was L-1 based on proc's post, so I unvoted so it could be talked about, voted again because of this post

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2019-07-26 19:29:12

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

So there are 2 mafia alive. Imo, Kira and Onjit are the most likely to be mafia, if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

It makes a lot of sense after mutant's last post and his readings on each of Onjit's quotes, so

!vote Onjit

Offline

#17 2019-07-26 19:39:53

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

ZeldaXD wrote:

So there are 2 mafia alive. Imo, Kira and Onjit are the most likely to be mafia, if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

It makes a lot of sense after mutant's last post and his readings on each of Onjit's quotes, so

!vote Onjit

Sorry, 3 mafia alive* Caleb is also likely to be mafia.

Offline

#18 2019-07-26 23:25:42

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

What have they backed each other on?

If you read posts when Trytu was being lynched, it gives me that vibe, Kira and Onjit woot eachother a lot during this time. Also, you say "Furthermore, at no point does Onjit show any signs that he's learnt anything from lynching trytu", Kira said "Onjit is right. We get valuable information if we lynch Trytu.", what valuable info did we get from lynching Trytu, Kira?
Start reading here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 46096&p=11

Offline

#19 2019-07-27 18:03:58

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

For the record, I am reading all posts. I am not commenting on anything because all the accusations against me are based on supposed different behavior during Hell and Heaven phases that Processor feels and I'm not sure how to argue against how he feels about my posts "feeling town during heaven and not town during hell", because I have just been contributing whatever I can. So if there are any accusations against me that I can respond to, I will. As for my inactivity during He1, I was going to lynch Zoey in He1 (and you can check I wooted mutantdevle's post where he outed her) but I was waiting for Zoey to answer the accusations before lynching her, however, the last 4 votes on Zoey were deposited in a short time span which I didn't see coming, so I ended up not being able to vote for her (she ended up not answering mutant). I shouldn't have waited, and instead should have voted her and unvoted if she did answer (and convinced me).

As for Onjit and Kira, they have been on my sus list for some time now, and albeit Trytu was there too (in my sus list), I ended up picking not to vote on him and voting for someone else in my sus list (despite there already being a bandwagon against Trytu being built up). As for Jawapa, I think we were all fooled by him, especially because of how helpful they were during He1 and how aggressive they were against Zoey (who turned to be mafia).

I think Mutant has hit a key point with what did Onjit (and Kira, since Kira agreed with Onjit) find out by lynching Trytu. And this should be the main focus of the investigation I think.

Offline

#20 2019-07-28 02:09:44

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

hey peace welcome, mind telling us your role? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

#21 2019-07-28 02:50:32

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

because that vote was going to happen whether mafia wanted it or not and any mafia worth their salt would also participate to not look scummy refusing to do so

It's interesting you say that because mrjawapa did not vote kirby to heaven but crybaby instead, and he fooled all of us, including yourself

NoNK wrote:

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to send a smiley to HEAVEN.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar Kirby [8]: Processor, Kirby, mutantdevle. Kira, Trytu, ZeldaXD, TaskManager, Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate Crybaby [4]: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit, Caleb101, mrjawapa

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism  [1]: sxrealism

Not voting; [1] Everyone else

[This phase will NOT enter overtime.


Mod notes:

A descision has been made! Flip incoming. 


Offline

#22 2019-07-28 02:54:38

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

oops I think I shouldnt have quoted that post but paraphrase it instead, sry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2019-07-28 14:41:42

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!unvote

Onjit is L-1, dont want to risk a hammering

Offline

#24 2019-07-29 19:13:40

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

The fact that Onjit lynched himself and offered little resistance makes me feel like he's town, but I could be wrong.

Offline

#25 2019-07-29 21:46:57

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,321
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I'm ok with being sent to heaven, and I'd also be ok with sending Norboy or Task.

Offline

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1568778160.4583 - Generated in 0.096 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.67 MiB (Peak: 1.98 MiB) ]