Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#76 2019-08-02 16:12:01

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

My previous list:

Town:
Processor
mutantdevle
Crybaby

Townish:
NorwegianboyEE (maf)
mrjawapa (maf)
ZeldaXD

Neutral:
Onjit (dead)
Caleb101 (replaced by Peace)
TaskManager
Kira
Trytu (dead)

Suspicious:
sxrrealism (Slabdrill)
--------------------------
My new list:

Town:
Processor

Townish:
Crybaby
peace (actually inbetween Townish and Neutral)
ZeldaXD

Neutral:
TaskManager (most townish)
Mutantdevle
Slabdrill(least townish)

Mafia:
Kira
--------------------------
Processor:
So Processor stayed in the Town section, mainly because he was right about Onjit being town (again). I know some of his arguments are invalid but at least he was right about Onjit being town. He's also one of the people who voted for Zoey.

Crybaby:
He moved down from Town to Townish. The reason is because I was wondering why he doesn't want to go to heaven, especially after this post:

Crybaby wrote:

Wait wait wait wait wait why Zelda and why Norboy?

Processor I thought you were really suspicious of Zelda, why did that suddenly change after Onjit flipped?

Although later he said that he misread Processor suggested Zelda, it's still clear that he didn't 100% trust Norboy, he even said it in this post:

Crybaby wrote:

Slight fix: I don't trust that ZeldaXD or Norboy are 100% town

He didn't trust Zelda or Norboy, so for him, the best option is probably Processor or Crybaby himself, but he didn't vote for Processor or himself, it's a bit weird for me. But after all he's helpful so I put him in Townish. He didn't vote for Zoey btw.

Peace:
He replaced Caleb101, so I'll talk about Caleb101 too. Caleb101 at the start of the game is inactive, or ****, and he still was until he was replaced by Peace, suspicious. Now, Peace. Peace didn't trust Norboy, and said that he'll like to vote Processor,

peace wrote:

we alreayd ave 1/3 mafia in heaven maafia won for 33% already let snot giv ehim 33 mor e%

This post shows that he didn't trust Norboy,

peace wrote:

honeslty norwegian coudl be town but im more sure abotu proc rn thats why i voted him;we know for almost 99% sure proc is town (defending onjit why would a mafia defend a town during hell?)

This shows that he trust Processor and would like to send him to heaven.

And at the end, his suspection was right, Norboy is mafia.

But the reason why I wanted to put him between Townish and Neutral is because he thought Onjit was mafia. But maybe that was normal because at that time Onjit was really suspicious. Did not vote for Zoey.

ZeldaXD:
I was unsure for this one, I originally put him in Neutral in my new list, but I re-read his posts and put him back in Townish. He is helpful in the game, (I want to quote posts but the stupid forum glitch won't let go to the next page when I isolate his posts //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad, and it's so long so I just gave up)

He voted Kirby in Heaven Phase 1, which was a correct vote.
He voted Jawapa in Heaven Phase 2, which was a wrong vote, but normal because Jawapa fooled nearly the whole town.
I think ZeldaXD didn't vote in Heaven Phase 3 (I can't go to the next page of his posts so I can't see, so I used 'I think')

He can be in town but the fact that his suspect list has 2 town members is making me hesitate,

ZeldaXD wrote:

My list of suspects:
Caleb
Kira
Trytu
Onjit

Then I saw his more detailed read list, which made me think that he's town, not 100% sure tho. Did not vote for Zoey.

TaskManager:
A bit of **** at the start but later become helpful. Is one of the people who voted Kirby to heaven. But also voted Jawapa and Norboy to heaven.

I think this is a good post:

TaskManager wrote:

You guys realize the lynches are compulsory and the person with most votes is lynched regardless, once the time runs out?
I see no better candidate than Onjit, but neither do I see a point in pushing the wagon any further right now. It's about 9 hours more or less.
I can only fancy two reasons for pushing the lynch further right now:
- You're in a hurry and don't want to wait another 9 hours
- You want to prevent Onjit from potentially making that post he's been promising to make

NorwegianboyEE and Kira voted after this post appeared, and one of them is even confirmed mafia. So I think Task might be town, but I'm still a bit unsure. One of the people who voted Zoey.

Mutantdevle:
I struggled for so long with this one. He was one of the people who voted for Zoey, who was mafia.

Now things get strange. I know Jawapa is mafia, but the fact that Mutant didn't vote for Jawapa is weird for me. When Crybaby asked why Mutant didn't vote, this was his answer.

mutantdevle wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

How come you havent voted yet, Mutant?

I don't feel that I need to.

And then when Crybaby asked why Mutant doesn't think he needs to vote, this was his answer.

mutantdevle wrote:

That question will remain unanswered for the time being.

I was like, ????, confused, but I didn't think much. Now when I'm writing this list, I came up with two possibilities.
- He really feel like he doesn't need to vote.
- He didn't vote to avoid suspicion because he knew Jawapa is mafia (because Mutant himself is mafia) and if he voted for Jawapa, people will start to suspect him.

I came up with the 2nd possibility because he suggested to send Jawapa to heaven, then this post by Norboy appeared,

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

It's kind of odd that no one's suggested him yet.

I mentioned him before during the first heaven phase i think. But yeah that's a bit strange. Don't you think it's more likely that the people that don't get mentioned are less likely to be mafia?

Norboy, who was mafia, agreed with Mutant. It seems like Mutant wanted Jawapa to go to heaven so mafia can have higher chance to win, so he suggested Jawapa, who was town in most people's eyes, and then called Norboy, who was also not very suspicious at that moment, to agree with him. Then people voted for Jawapa.

I was certain that he is mafia but another thing came up in my mind, why would a mafia do so much mislynches? Wouldn't that make himself suspicious?
Here are Mutantdevle's mislynches:
- He voted Trytu, who was town.
- He voted Onjit, who was also town.
- He voted Norboy to heaven, who turned out to be mafia.

So at that moment I was very confused, I couldn't decide, so I put him in neutral.

I know there's a possibility that he has been planning his lynches but will Mutant really do that? That's a lot of effort.

Slabdrill:
Replaced sxrrealism. Sxrrealism was ****, so I thought he was maf trying to get his attention away from himself. But then Slabdrill replaced him, which made me changed my opinion about him.

Slabdrill also didn't post much, I isolated his posts and it was 1 page only. Originally going to put him between Neutral and Mafia, but because of his read list, I put him on Neutral. His opinion on Onjit was (+0.5), and then Onjit was indeed town.

I think that's all about him lol, really nothing much to say. He didn't vote for Zoey btw.

Kira:
Originally was in Neutral. Now in Mafia.

I am really suspicious about him.

He was one of the people who voted for Zoey. He used this to defend Trytu's suspicion towards him,

Kira wrote:

You are literally suspecting the person that suspected the first Mafia.

This might can defend him at the earlier stage of the game, but not now. 2 of the people who voted to lynch Zoey was mafia.

But ok, I assume he didn't know that 2 mafias lynched Zoey at that time.

And then I scrolled up again, and read the post that he suspect late voters on the Zoey bandwagon. He susp.ected me and Norboy. But he ignored that fact that he was also a late voter. Although Norboy indeed is mafia, before Norboy is revealed, he said several times that Norboy and me are backing up each other. I already feel a bit wrong here, it seems like he wanted to get rid of me and Norboy. Then when Norboy is revealed as Mafia, he used it to try to lynch me. Honestly, I think that this is a long planned thing. Maybe Kira was mafia, so he told Norboy to purposely back up me, and then Kira will say that me and Norboy is connected. Then when Norboy is revealed as mafiam he can use it as a reason to get rid of me. And after all, that me and Norboy are connected thing seems reasonable, everything didn't go wrong, now some people are suspecting me. Then maybe after I'm lynched, people found out I'm town, Kira will say 'Well they both seem like they're connected //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue'

But did they not realize that this is risky? And why do some people still think Norboy is really connected with me? Again, if I'm mafia, and town lynched me, mafia will be in a dangerous position. Using a mafia's death to protect another mafia, is it really worth it? No. If I'm mafia and I'm dead then there's 1 maf left in the game, it's very risky.

With that, I don't understand why people will think that I am really connected with Norboy. Ok, if Kira is town, does he not notice something wrong? Sending a mafia to heaven just to make another mafia get send to hell? Is Norboy really stupid enough to do this kind of action? I don't think so.

I'm going to say one more time, I am NOT connected with Norboy. The part that I suggest Norboy to go to heaven might seem like it's me backing up Norboy but the fact is he was the most suitable candidate at that moment. Many people voted for him to go to heaven too, but then Kira only blamed me, with that 2B is connected with Norboy thing, and suggested to lynch me.
--------------------------
You can notice that at the end (or start) of every person I stated whether they voted for Zoey. I feel like that Zoey bandwagon was a very important bandwagon.

Offline

Wooted by:

#77 2019-08-02 16:21:23

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!unvote
!vote Kira

Offline

#78 2019-08-04 11:10:22

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

Mutant’s mislynches are exactly why I put him in neutral in my list. He act a bit sus but I don’t think he will even plan mislynches. I now actually kind of believe Mutant is town. I feel like a town will actually mislynch a lot.

Offline

#79 2019-08-04 11:11:09

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@Peace Skipping posts might make you skip important info, don’t do that

Offline

#80 2019-08-04 11:12:20

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

‘human makes mistakes but making more than one?’

lol then why you don’t suspect me, or other people who voted both Jawapa and Norboy is heaven? Why do you only suspect mutant for mislynches?

Offline

#81 2019-08-04 11:12:52

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

to heaven*

Offline

#82 2019-08-04 12:12:47

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Do you honestly expect mafia to plan everything? Even lynches? You’re funny

Offline

#83 2019-08-04 12:14:19

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

100% 99%   90%    80%    70%    60%    51% 50% 51%    60%    70%    80%    90%    99% 100%


tytru kirby onjit
proc
crybaby (althgouh im more confident wiht an 85% but put him on 90% for now)
zeldaXD kira
2B
task 51% town cause i neutral read him altough somethign says hes more likely town out of the lolz evetnthoguh his post are more neutral so not a 60%
slab 51% maf same reason as task otu of the lolz somethign says hes maf eventhgouh i 0 reaad his posts aswell
mutant
zoey jawapa norwegian

this is my reads list i guess 100% is confirmed by mod and dead 99% is confiremd by players and its liek 100% town but coudl still flip maf 51%'s are my mind goign like whatever he suits better in X aligment eventhgouh i 0 read him/ger

Can you explain all players but not only the people under 60%?

Offline

#84 2019-08-04 12:17:41

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

You say that the people followed Mutant so the people who followed Mutant must be innocent?

So Processor started the bandwagon and the people who followed it was innocent?

Offline

#85 2019-08-04 12:18:22

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

started the Zoey bandwagon*

I’m tired these days sorry I make typos ._.

Offline

#86 2019-08-04 14:32:36

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

mutant and porc on the same team?!

That’s because we don’t really have any ideas now

!unvote

btw, Kira still sus for me but I’ll unvote for now

Offline

#87 2019-08-04 14:34:21

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

‘Proc defending Onjit in hell why the hell would a mafia do this?’

Did you honestly forget that 2 mafias are in the Zoey bandwagon?

Offline

#88 2019-08-04 14:36:00

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Town can mislynch a lot too. They don’t know who is town, of course they’ll mislynch, a lot.

Offline

#89 2019-08-04 15:39:56

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

based on late voters nowergain and jawap (both maf) are th elast 2 kira and 2b are the 5th and 6th voter with 2b a bit more sus following th ebandwagon he could alos be a maf voiting a maf to look more otwnie mutant actualy made a good poitn to satsrt the bandwagaon

At that time I wasn’t even paying attention to the game, I had no idea why zoey was considered sus, I hesitated, that’s why I late voted.

I already said my thought about TaskManager in my read list. I put him in Neutral. Not sure if I’ll join the wagon.

I believe TaskManager is trying to help town, idk.

Offline

#90 2019-08-04 17:38:07

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

You seem eager to let Task die lol, Task already got the most votes.

Offline

#91 2019-08-05 07:21:19

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote Crybaby

I don’t want to risk.

Offline

#92 2019-08-05 14:21:52

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!unvote
!vote 2B55B5G TNG

I know I might be a risky choice, but I don’t think that me staying here would help anything. I also don’t think I can really help in heaven but I know myself as town, so I will vote for myself.

Offline

#93 2019-08-06 07:47:16

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

My Conclusions
!unvote

Offline

Wooted by:

#94 2019-08-06 07:55:22

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Ok I read Processor’s conclusion and wdym I didn’t attack Zelda? I did.

I didn’t attack Jawapa and Norboy, that’s true, but they were town read for almost everyone, including you. Did you even attack them?

Offline

#95 2019-08-06 09:01:19

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

ZeldaXD wrote:
I'm ok with being sent to heaven, and I'd also be ok with sending Norboy or Task.

uhhh doesnt this post look scummy?

That’s what Mutant meant

And why did you open the spoiler before writing a conclusion

Offline

Wooted by:

#96 2019-08-06 17:48:34

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:

!vote Kira

Let's go along with Mutant's plan.

Mutant wrote:

"Heaven 4: Kira
Hell 5: Zelda
Heaven 5: Processor
Hell 6: Crybaby
Heaven 6: mutantdevle
Hell 7: peace
Judgement day vote: send Slabdrill to hell with the assumption that 2B55 is town."

thsi sis wrong youre sending 3 townies to hell then?  and why crybaby to hell?

I think he is testing if they are mafia. If they all aren’t, then according to Mutant’s assumption, Slab will be last maf.

Voting Slab in Hell 5 is RISKY too.

!vote Kira

I’ll follow Mutant too

Offline

#97 2019-08-06 17:49:47

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

hell5 mutantdevle is goign to hell

Nah you’re a better candidate //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

#98 2019-08-07 09:58:28

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

ok kira was town gg now we need to carefully use our tim to find the maf memeber
whenever i have the time i;ll continue making my post about all votes thenn i try to analyze it

Can you first make the conclusion Mutant told us to make?

Offline

#99 2019-08-07 15:59:01

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

why?

Isn’t that obvious? We need all people’s opinion now.

Offline

#100 2019-08-08 07:08:54

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

ok so i forgot about this game again which is sorta annoying (plus i had to deal with a not-working keyboard)

I like mutant's analysis. As usual, not voting until later.

I'm reading peace as the most maf, but I agree that other people can also be more suspicious to other people.

why do you read me maf? i agree wiht mutant abotu zeld abeing scum

You’re extremely scummy now tbh

Offline

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571425177.4251 - Generated in 0.092 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.64 MiB (Peak: 1.93 MiB) ]