Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-25 00:05:25

Processor

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#27 2019-07-25 15:54:05

Processor

!Lynch Crybaby

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#28 2019-07-25 20:33:51

Processor

I don't feel comfortable with how fast jawapa has gained votes.
I am calling Jawapa sus.

!vote NorwegianboyEE

They agree to it. They are more active than Jawapa. I have a town read on them.

#29 2019-07-25 20:37:38

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

I think the rest of us just passed his comments off as unfunny ****. The only reason I could see that someone would woot such a post is if they found it entertaining. Why would Zoey find a post like this entertaining especially given it's the only post by a player that she wooted.

Zoey has a weird sense of humor.
I find it plausible that she found the post funny.

Some reverse psychology:
She would think twice before wooting Slab's post if he was mafia.
My gut feeling says she would then decide against wooting his post.
Slabdrill townish.

#30 2019-07-25 20:45:31

Processor

Warning: Jawapa is now at L-1. Feel free to unvote.

I don't want to send crybaby or mutant to hell if they opt in to not go.
We should play it safe when sending players to heaven.
A mislynch in heaven phase is worse than one in hell phase.

#31 2019-07-25 20:46:40

Processor

Processor wrote:

Warning: Jawapa is now at L-1. Feel free to unvote.

I cannot count.

#32 2019-07-25 22:35:05

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

Crybaby gained all of their votes in just 2 hours. Do you not find that suspicious too?

No, because the general consensus has been that Crybaby is definitely town.

The same level of consensus has not existed for mrjawapa.
@mutantdevle: Before campaigning for heaven jawapa, you had mrjawapa on your "mixed feelings" list. What changed?

Wooted by: (2)

#33 2019-07-25 22:54:12

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:
Processor wrote:

@mutantdevle: Before campaigning for heaven jawapa, you had mrjawapa on your "mixed feelings" list. What changed?

Over 100 hours.

Just the time passing?

#34 2019-07-25 22:57:02

Processor

!vote jawapa

A Jawapa vote is probably more informative than a NorwegianboyEE one and given that I have towny reads on all voters, and the fact that it was only a 5/7 bandwagon and not a 6/7 like I initially thought, I'm on board and don't feel too suspicious about it anymore.

#35 2019-07-26 22:52:05

Processor

Holy ****.

Crybaby sus.
Mutantdevle sus.
ZeldaXD sus.

Will look into this more in a sec.

#36 2019-07-26 23:06:25

Processor

Town: (both these people were attacked by mrjawapa, among other indicators)
Kira
Processor

Townish:
Norwegianboy
Slabdrill
2B55B5G TNG

Suspicious:
Caleb101
Onjit
TaskManager

Mafiaish:
Mutantdevle
Crybaby
ZeldaXD

#37 2019-07-26 23:07:19

Processor

I'm not so sure about mutantdevle and Crybaby.

ZeldaXD is my biggest suspect at the moment.

!vote ZeldaXD

#38 2019-07-26 23:09:44

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

Might I ask why you suddenly suspect Mutant, Zelda and I?

You might not be able to speak for yourself, but tell me, what do you think of the other two?

#39 2019-07-26 23:27:27

Processor

I'm putting mutant back into my sus list.

My Reads, Red: Mafia, Orange: Mafiaish, Yellow: Sus, Lime: Townish, Green: Town.

Votes in hell(sorted by count):

Zoey2070: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa
Trytu: Processor, Onjit (H1 & H3), Kira, Trytu, mutantdevle, mrjawapa, Crybaby
Kirby: Kira, TaskManager, Trytu, Crybaby, Onjit, 2B55B5G TNG, Zoey2070
Slabdrill: Kira, NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG
mrjawapa: mutantdevle, Trytu
Processor: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit
mutantdevle: Caleb101, Processor
NorwegianboyEE: Processor
Onjit: Crybaby
ZeldaXD: Kira
Caleb101: ZeldaXD
2B55B5G TNG: <Nobody>
Kira: <Nobody>
TaskManager: <Nobody>

Votes in heaven

mrjawapa: Taskmanager, 2B55B5G TNG, Processor, ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Jawapa, Onjit, (mutantdevle)

#40 2019-07-26 23:32:35

Processor

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Mutant has provided fifty paragraphs of anecdotal evidence, while you just randomly vote for someone and put people as sus without giving us any real justification whatsoever.

That went so well last time we trusted Mutant, right? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#41 2019-07-26 23:38:07

Processor

Updated list!

Votes in hell(sorted by count):

Zoey2070: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa
Trytu: Processor, Onjit (H1 & H3), Kira, Trytu, mutantdevle, mrjawapa, Crybaby
Kirby: Kira, TaskManager, Trytu, Crybaby, Onjit, 2B55B5G TNG, Zoey2070
Slabdrill: Kira, NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG
mrjawapa: mutantdevle, Trytu
Processor: NorwegianboyEE, Onjit
mutantdevle: Caleb101, Processor
NorwegianboyEE: Processor
Onjit: Crybaby, mutantdevle, ZeldaXD
ZeldaXD: Kira, Processor
Caleb101: ZeldaXD
Crybaby: Onjit
2B55B5G TNG: <Nobody>
Kira: <Nobody>
TaskManager: <Nobody>

Votes in heaven

mrjawapa: Taskmanager, 2B55B5G TNG, Processor, ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit, (mutantdevle)

#42 2019-07-26 23:47:32

Processor

Case #5481: "Onjit is Town"

Argument 1: The only people who are pushing for a lynch are suspects on my list themselves.

mrjawapa wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote Jawapa

sure let's do this

Thanks fam

Argument 2: Would Jawapa really write this, if Onjit was mafia?

Onjit wrote:
!vote Jawapa

sure let's do this

Argument 3: Why would scum Onjit do this? Jawapa could have easily just "!vote Jawapa"ed himself...

Argument 4: Onjit is such a cheap and easy pick for a mislynch.
Argument 5: He even was on Jawapa's bad list next to Trytu.

There's just too many red flags here. I'm not saying Onjit definitely isn't mafia, but there are at least two other mafia out there.
ZeldaXD is a safer lynch option than Onjit. I feel more confident in his scuminess.

#43 2019-07-27 00:00:15

Processor

TaskManager wrote:

You've provided arguments on why we shouldn't lynch Onjit but you still provided none on why should we go for Zelda instead

Do you **** realize that I need time to type this **** and I'm actively posting?
Stop being an impatient **** and give me some time, jesus

#44 2019-07-27 00:06:23

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

b) Pretty sure jawapa was online both times he was at L-1. He was very clearly trying to accomplish something by not hammering on himself.

Such as, um, say...
luring someone (say... Onjit) to hammer on him... so he can frame them as his teammate?

Or enlighten me on what he has accomplished?

#45 2019-07-27 00:22:31

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

Jawapa bussed Zoey. Could he not have been bussing Onjit too?

mutantdevle wrote:

Could you explain why he definitely wouldn't?

No I cannot.
But since this game has no power roles, we will not get anywhere with your way of thinking.
Therefore your argument is invalid.

You are interpreting my arguments as definitive proof whereas I'm just describing most likely scenario.

#46 2019-07-27 00:28:22

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

Processor, judging by your comments I assume the only reason you think I'm suspicious is that I was wrong about jawapa? Might I remind you that you were also on that wagon.

Whataboutism.
No, I have not explained why I think you and Crybaby are sus yet.

mutantdevle wrote:

I also don't like your phrasing of putting me 'back' in your sus list, because you've stated before that you never suspected me and your original vote on me was a joke. At what point in the game did you previously suspect me?

Mutant sus. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 93#p756493
Mutant mafiaish: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 98#p756498
Mutant sus again. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 11#p756511

#47 2019-07-27 00:35:00

Processor

Something worth noting: Crybaby and mutant have become super nervous now that I have put them on my sus list.

mutantdevle wrote:

At no point did you ever say that your arguments were 'the most likely case'. But even 'the most likely case' is just opinion.

Oh what did you expect? That those were definitive statements?

Someone explained the concept very well...

Dude... that's the whole damn point of the game... why are you playing mafia if you don't want to analyse people's posts to determine their motives? [...] You're not usually meant to be able to make definitive conclusions. Mafia is a game of guesswork and opinions, of hiding and finding motives.

(Source)

#48 2019-07-27 00:37:17

Processor

Case #5482: "Mutant is Mafia"

Argument 1: Pretending Crybaby does not want to go to Heaven https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 97#p756297
Crybaby volunteered for it before changing his mind

Argument 2: Mutant pushed for a Jawapa town vote, out of the blue, without explaining why. https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 97#p756297
When called out for it, he defends jawapa with the help of whataboutism: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 31#p756331
When I criticize his analogy, he ignores it
He refuses to explain why twice, even when I explicitly asked twice https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 47#p756347
-> He did not have an explanation ready
--> He could not explain his motivations
---> external motivation factors might be at play here

Argument 3: Mutant's analysis on Onjit is ****.

mutantdevle wrote:

And finally, a summary of his links to jawapa:
- Obviously, voted jawapa into heaven.

- Jawapa could have voted himself into heaven as well. Scum can always community with eachother. Mafia won nothing by not having mrjawapa hammer. Mafia only increased the risk of Onjit being lynched next day.

mutantdevle wrote:

- Both jawapa and Onjit were fairly critical of processor. A specific point of criticism here is that Onjit wooted a post by jawapa that criticised processor of not contributing much - something Onjit is also guilty of.

- Does not rule out different factions. Even you have criticized me for not contributing much, your statement is hypocritical here.

mutantdevle wrote:

- Onjit has wooted a fair few of jawapa's posts which is evidence that he was agreeing with/backing up jawapa's points.

- Jawapa was considered town by many of us, including you. It's hypocritical to assume wooting means anything in this case.

mutantdevle wrote:

- Jawapa put Onjit in his null list. A common thing for mafia to do when they don't want to have to give an opinion on their teammate.

- Jawapa put Onjit in his "Mafia-lean" list, your statement is plain wrong! https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 52#p755752

#49 2019-07-27 00:55:47

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

I never ruled this out as a possibility, in fact I said this may have been possible in an earlier post

I never said you did rule out the possibility. You still have to answer my question: "Enlighten me on what [jawapa] has accomplished [by letting scum onjit vote on him]?"

Crybaby wrote:

If only you read the invisible text in this post several pages back, you'd know I want nothing to do with heaven, and me "volunteering for it" is me trying to lure Mafia members into trying to vote me in. I know Mutant read this because he quoted my post and didn't include the hidden text.

Your link is broken.

Crybaby wrote:

So did Norboy a day prior, and yet you think Norboy is town.

The sentence alone is not the argument I was making. You have to read the full paragraph.

Crybaby wrote:

Hoooo boy you sure are on a roll

Ok

Crybaby wrote:

So why do you suppose he didn't? A theory brought up multiple times by different people is that he's going for reverse psychology.

Which is a very risky move, given that mrjawapa could have just hammered on himself. The scenario I presented is far more likely.

Crybaby wrote:

Ah yes, his sus list is full of traps! Who would have thought a Mafia goon would fill his sus list with traps?

That's not the argument I was making, you're ignoring what I said.

However, I am going to assume you misquoted me and wanted to say this:

Crybaby wrote:
Processor wrote:

Argument 5: He even was on Jawapa's bad list next to Trytu.

Ah yes, his sus list is full of traps! Who would have thought a Mafia goon would fill his sus list with traps?

At the time of writing, nobody suspected Jawapa and nobody knew he would make it to heaven. If Jawapa wanted to set traps in his read list, he would put Town in his Mafia-tell list.

#50 2019-07-27 01:23:27

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

either
a) Making Onjit seem suspicious so more people will vote on him, or
b) Making the Town want to think that he wanted to make Onjit seem suspicious to help clear Onjit's name in the case that he is Mafia

Correct. I think a) is more likely.
That is: Jawapa simply waited until someone hammered on him. Onjit fell in this "trap" and was framed by mrjawapa as the bad guy.
You're sugesting b)?
That is: Jawapa knew he could hammer himself and secure a mislynch. Instead, Jawapa told Onjit to hammer him, so he could make a "thanks bro" post, to make the already suspicious scum Onjit become even more suspicious. In the hope that some Processors would fall in his trap and think Onjit is town.
That plan has failed because Onjit is on my suspect list, not town list...

Can you explain why you think a) or b) is more likely?

Crybaby wrote:

And he didn't, so I'm not so inclined to believe you on this one.

Can you elaborate on this? I don't understand what you're trying to say...

Crybaby wrote:

He has already fulfilled this with Trytu. It could've been possible that he'd have one Mafia and one Townie in the Mafia section

Why do you think it's more likely that he'd put one mafia and one townie in the mafia section?

Crybaby wrote:

However, I will still point out that Norwegianboy, too, pointed out Jawapa as a potential candidate the night prior, and he wasn't asked why at all. That is still something significant that is worth pointing out.

a) That's whataboutism
b) the fact that Mutantdevle suggested mrjawapa is not suspicious at all IMO
c) I asked mutantdevle why and he couldn't/didn't answer me (which is the point)

Question to you: Why is it worth pointing out?

Crybaby wrote:

So you mean to tell me that he was being 100% honest with us the entire time, until he thought he could make it into heaven?

No, never said that. I implied the opposite. What do you mean?

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer