Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-07-18 23:11:13, last edited by NoNK (2019-08-13 10:56:38)

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 577

Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Welcome to Mafia 27  --- PurgatorEE

Moderator: HeyNK


Game state: GAME OVER!

All flavour and smileys are solely for our combined enjoyment and have no effect on gameplay.

Starring...

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster    Trytu

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar    Kirby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond    Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop    ZeldaXD

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender    sxrrealism Slabdrill

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman    NorwegianboyEE

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando    Processor

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/89/123_light_wizard    Caleb101 peace

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/24/064_gasmask    Zoey2070

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce   2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy   mutantdevle

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully   Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate   Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9c/010_shades   mrjawapa

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja   TaskManager

Stuck in PurgatorEE (Alive at Endgame)
Invited to EEU (Heaven)
Kicked out of the World (Hell)
Game Events:

Game start
Hell phase 1 ends
Heaven phase 1 ends
Hell phase 2 ends
Heaven phase 2 ends
Hell phase 3 ends
Heaven phase 3 ends
Hell phase 4 ends
Heaven phase 4 ends
Hell phase 5 ends
Heaven phase 5 ends
Hell phase 6 ends
Heaven phase 6 ends
Game over!

Game Rules:
Game Rules
Setup
setup details
Sample Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie

Role

Mafia Goon

Role

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2019-07-24 16:36:34

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Hi

I'll post reads and stuff at some point after the flip


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#3 2019-07-24 19:52:40

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

proc that doesn't even help unless you specify what the colors mean

There's likely several mafia members in the list of people who voted for Trytu since he's a townie. I'm guessing Onjit for sure, but I can't tell for anyone else.

Full reads after i thoroughly go through every post, which will take a bit


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#4 2019-07-24 21:11:13

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

This list is in the order of "the order the browser tabs were in after I clicked isolate for everybody". Use the numbers to know who I find more scummy.
Kira (+0.5) - Tried to divert the vote from Trytu. I usually follow bandwagons in mafia games (including when town) too, so I'm not too sure how good the "will readily follow a bandwagon" argument for suspicion is. However, they make good points against the people they think are scummy. "TaskManager - Randomly following others and then retracting votes." is a bit suspicious to me, since they literally only changed their vote once before that point.
Mutantdevle (+2) - It's hard to tell, because they know how to play mafia well enough that they'd be suspicious if he didn't point out good ideas. I'm leaning town due to those good ideas (calling zoey for bs, preferring an inactive over a semi-active to go to heaven [when people thought otherwise would be better for some weird reason]), which other people might've just completely missed if they didn't point it out.
Maxi (0) - I believe them when they says that they missed jawapa's post. I don't really have much else to go on, though.
Crybaby (+1.5) - I... actually don't have much to go on here. They're pretty good with the deductions and unvoting kirby at the last minute was a good town move.
Onjit (+0.5) - whoo ****. The line about you having left breadcrumbs makes me slightly better about you. I also agree that it's okay to take risks during hell phases.
ZeldaXD (+1) - I'm not sure if the proposal to have no one vote was due to not understanding the game or due to being scum. Either way, posts feel town.
Caleb101 (-1) - Have not contributed at all; even less active than sxrrealism was so I'm surprised I didn't replace them. Due to the lynch aggression when they were actually here, I'm strongly feeling mafia. However, sxrralism was similarly inactive and isn't mafia, so I don't know.
Norwegianboy (+0.5) - Their voting behavior feels like they're town.
Processor (0) - Seems to be self-reinforcing himself as town a lot. Was very suspicious of the people who switched away from voting trytu, though; could have been trying to get the lynch in.
2B55B5G (-0.5) - Isn't trying to get out of being suspected as mafia.

I think that's everyone.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2019-07-25 02:25:36

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

TaskManager wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

Kira (+0.5) - Tried to divert the vote from Trytu.

...but she literally pushed for Trytu's lynch..?

i'm bad and misinterpreted their posts, oops

Processor wrote:

Pick one of mutantdevle or Crybaby and send em to heaven.

I don't think we should send them to heaven until later. We know they're town so if the deadline's approaching we can do it, but there's a chance to reveal other less helpful townies that could be sent up instead.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#6 2019-07-25 17:10:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I don't like the idea of sending up somebody who's actively giving smart ideas. If anything I'd send mutantdevle due to their slightly lower activity.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#7 2019-07-25 21:22:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm fundamentally against the idea of me being sent to heaven. I've expressed that numerous times this game and if a vote were to start on me I would fight it like a lynch. I personally find it suspicious whenever anyone suggests me as a heaven candidate due to how much I've said I don't want to be sent there. Slabdrill's comments about it strike me as especially Weasley like he was trying to get rid of me whilst I'm not around too much.

I mostly said it because I think both you and Crybaby should stay down here due to you both being useful, and I don't see any reason to send Crybaby up (which everyone was pushing for) instead of you (though the preferred option would be neither). If I was actually pushing for it, I would've voted.

mutantdevle wrote:

Crybaby gained all of their votes in just 2 hours. Do you not find that suspicious too?

Personally, I do find that suspicious. A bunch of people immediately went along for it without questioning it.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#8 2019-07-26 05:35:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

i might not be online for 19-22 hours from this point (though idk i'm not sure if i'll be on in the morning), so i'm just gonna go along with it.

reason for voting is that jawapa is less active than crybaby and doesn't seem to mind being sent to heaven

!vote jawapa

suddenly random sig change

Offline

#9 2019-07-27 16:49:02

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote onjit

give explanation already. will unvote when you do.

also that was more than 22h of absence, oops


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#10 2019-07-27 16:53:07

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Also by "explanation" i mean when you said "I'll post what I think I actually found out in a moment"

On another note, proc is looking somewhat sus because he's treating people like they're scum after a single anti-town mistake and that just makes everyone be considered scum


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#11 2019-07-27 17:17:15

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I only voted for onjit to pressure them into posting faster even though as of right now it's the middle of the night in austrailia.

I still strongly town-read mutantdevle (his argument's stronger than yours in this argument) which is a large factor into why I find you more scummy than I did when I posted my initial impressions.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#12 2019-07-27 17:32:56

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

his argument's stronger than yours in this argument

Which argument are you talking about?
Can you put it in your own words please?

You're trying to push zelda as scum and onjit as town, and I disagree with zelda being scum because I haven't seen any evidence of it (and they still read town to me). Activity in hell/heaven phases doesn't matter too much because that can be dependant on schedule and what there is to talk about. I too usually talk a bit more when trying to defend myself. (Onjit being town is still an unsure thing, but I think they should be considered mafia due to behaviour until shown otherwise. It's kinda their fault for not participating, and caleb is being treated as scummy for the same reason)


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#13 2019-07-28 02:30:49

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Why are you only counting those two votes specifically? Why not also count lynches like trytu to hell?

...oh, mafia lynches only? why?


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#14 2019-07-28 02:44:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:
Processor wrote:

The following players have never been on the "right" side of a vote (excluding the Kirby vote): ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit, (peace)

This list contains all votes. Except when we sent Kirby to heaven (because that vote was going to happen whether mafia wanted it or not and any mafia worth their salt would also participate to not look scummy refusing to do so)

There was a trytu vote to hell that isn't mentioned anywhere in your post.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#15 2019-07-28 16:20:46

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

phew there aren't 5 pages this time

hi peace! you should probably read through all 611 posts it's kinda important


I'd just like to say that I didn't notice Crybaby's invisible text until they mentioned it. I think if I did, my reads related to the h2 lynch would've been different.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#16 2019-07-29 20:23:56

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I'm willing to go for norwegianboy or zelda.

As judgment day approaches, we should be sure to send our more confirmed townies soon - but we still have a while to go, so I think we're safe there.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#17 2019-07-31 17:09:33

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

aaa i forgot that mafia existed yesterday

wow nothing's happened for the entire day

mutant, zelda, norwegianboy town.
maxi, 2b, proc, crybaby neutral.
peace, kira sus. (feel free to ask about any of these, also i haven't actually gone back through anyone's posts so these may change very easily)


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#18 2019-07-31 23:32:36

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote norwegianboyEE

Just in case i forget to come on in the next 24 hours. I don't think anyone else will get more votes than them anyway, but I should probably make sure.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#19 2019-08-01 17:05:46

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

wow wtf

i think we should do zelda to heaven next town phase bc they also seemed like a safe townie vote.

i'm also feeling like proc is more town now due to https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 03#p757103.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#20 2019-08-02 16:52:05

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I still have no idea what to think. I'll stick by zelda being town though.

Will read through the last day closer to the voting deadline i think.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#21 2019-08-03 00:06:23

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

so tbh i wouldn't mind going to hell if it means i dont have to analyze every post again (as going to heaven would probably require). guess i'll do that now though.

i'd give an analysis of each person but iso being broken (...wait its only broken for specific people?? fix your forums diff) makes that incredibly annoying to do, so i'll just wing it:
zelda (+1) - Given town vibes the entire game and never had anything break my opinion of that. Did support sending norboy to heaven (but so did like half of us, which is why i'm not counting it against them).
proc (+0.5) - Very useful, with the objective information provided. Doesn't provide enough explanations for all of his reads, which I think is important instead of focusing on one or two specific ones.
peace (0) - i can't figure anything out about them.
2b (0) - why do you think the zoey bandwagon was important? it seems like a really weird thing to judge on when at least two mafias were part of it. every bandwagon should be considered, even if they were on people who were acting really suspicious. I think your reads are legitimate apart from that, and I agree with most of the text (but obviously, i'm not going to use what you said for this list). (ps. +0.5 on my last reads list was essentially neutral leaning town considering how it was the median).
mutant (+1) - i'm edging slightly against town now compared to before due to you not having given as much general mafia strategy that everyone seems to miss. that's probably due to a lack of opportunity, but that was the main reason for me thinking that you're a townie. (it might also be because i disagree with it slightly more, but im not sure).
kira (0) - Feels town-ish, despite the inactivity. i understand not having enough time though and it's a good reason, however if you don't have enough town then what good will you do if we make enough mislynches for a judgment day?
mini (+0.5) - I don't have much to say except that you feel like town because of the invisible text stunt. I know there's a chance it doesn't matter, but I think it does.
maxi (-0.5) - i dont like making big posts either, thats why i dont (these short sentences explaining what i think of everyone is all i ever post in mafia games). anyway i think you should post something like this list, it would help you be less suspicious (and less prone to policy lynches).

tl;dr suspicions go to peace, 2b, kira, maxi


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#22 2019-08-05 06:15:19

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

i need to check this thread more often

we have to be sure to not send the maf to heaven since we'll lose

also i'm super tired so i'll check back on this when i'm awake


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#23 2019-08-05 06:15:39

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

(like in the morning)


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#24 2019-08-07 19:11:04

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

ok so i forgot about this game again which is sorta annoying (plus i had to deal with a not-working keyboard)

I like mutant's analysis. As usual, not voting until later.

I'm reading peace as the most maf, but I agree that other people can also be more suspicious to other people.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#25 2019-08-09 18:20:39

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,335
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote processor

as i said, no objections to the plan.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1574023828.535 - Generated in 0.105 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.58 MiB (Peak: 1.87 MiB) ]