Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2019-08-19 02:39:31

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, you get a job as a politician. It's a perfect job for you because most politicians don't have a brain either (or memory).

Offline

#102 2019-08-21 03:46:32

Sticksam
Member
From: There
Joined: 2017-12-28
Posts: 334

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, Trump fired you for having -1 IQ, which was less than his 0.000001 IQ.


"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
(I'm rarely active on the forums.) (If you can read this, good for you.)
MfF1IHH.png
Random temporary signature change for no reason. (Which happens to not fit properly for some reason.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Yay, I just recently lost my 263+ daystreak, cuz brain error.
My profile icon makes no sense. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOLhttps://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate
R.I.P. my 709+ daystreak... :'( I still have no life. Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―

Offline

Wooted by:

#103 2019-08-21 13:55:49

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, you find 5 IQ points laying on the side of the road. Now you have 3 IQ's (side note: that's how IQ and Math work when you have negative IQ, right?). Trump can't help but notice your superior intellect and hires you back as chief of the CIA.

Offline

#104 2019-08-24 16:27:07

Caleb101
Member
From: In the Hauntlands
Joined: 2016-12-30
Posts: 79

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, it's taken by 250px-785Tapu_Koko.png, and the Smiley explodes in pieces from a Nature's Madness by the thing.


Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

Offline

#105 2019-08-24 18:51:57

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, your trainer uses a Max Revive and sends out Swampert.

Offline

#106 2019-08-24 22:47:39

Sticksam
Member
From: There
Joined: 2017-12-28
Posts: 334

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, instead of attacking Tapu Koko, it attacks you instead, because it did NOT like the fact that you work for Trump, which it apparently makes you a threat to Swampert.


"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
(I'm rarely active on the forums.) (If you can read this, good for you.)
MfF1IHH.png
Random temporary signature change for no reason. (Which happens to not fit properly for some reason.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Yay, I just recently lost my 263+ daystreak, cuz brain error.
My profile icon makes no sense. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOLhttps://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate
R.I.P. my 709+ daystreak... :'( I still have no life. Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―

Offline

#107 2019-08-25 03:29:39

Caleb101
Member
From: In the Hauntlands
Joined: 2016-12-30
Posts: 79

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, a random 300px-Fissure_VII.png faints the Tapu Koko just as it was about to attack Pqwerty and evolves to https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9b/037_angel


Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

Offline

#108 2019-08-30 07:51:18

Sticksam
Member
From: There
Joined: 2017-12-28
Posts: 334

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, everything that happened until now was all a dream, but not only that, but you were also never hired by Trump.


"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
(I'm rarely active on the forums.) (If you can read this, good for you.)
MfF1IHH.png
Random temporary signature change for no reason. (Which happens to not fit properly for some reason.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Yay, I just recently lost my 263+ daystreak, cuz brain error.
My profile icon makes no sense. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOLhttps://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate
R.I.P. my 709+ daystreak... :'( I still have no life. Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―

Offline

#109 2019-08-30 23:24:09

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, you cook a nice breakfast and it gives you the nutritional strength to get through the day. The pains of your dream float away into blissful forgetfulness. A sense of peace and gratitude falls upon you. "Perhaps my life isn't so bad after all," you say.

Offline

#110 2019-08-31 10:05:36

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,905

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

unfortuanlay the egg you baked contained something dangerous and now ur ill and taken to the hospital


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#111 2019-08-31 22:10:31

Filip2005
Member
From: Braxis
Joined: 2017-07-17
Posts: 344
Website

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately a pretty nurse cares for you.


I am Filip and I like women.

Offline

#112 2019-09-01 00:12:07

Caleb101
Member
From: In the Hauntlands
Joined: 2016-12-30
Posts: 79

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately the nurse was a butt and reveals the insides of the smiley.
tenor.gif?itemid=13438463


Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

Offline

#113 2019-09-02 05:45:20

Sticksam
Member
From: There
Joined: 2017-12-28
Posts: 334

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, you fell into a coma... For 5 decades.


"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
(I'm rarely active on the forums.) (If you can read this, good for you.)
MfF1IHH.png
Random temporary signature change for no reason. (Which happens to not fit properly for some reason.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Yay, I just recently lost my 263+ daystreak, cuz brain error.
My profile icon makes no sense. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOLhttps://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate
R.I.P. my 709+ daystreak... :'( I still have no life. Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―

Offline

#114 2019-09-02 16:40:55

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, medicine improves within those 50 years. So they are able to fix your face and preserve your body so that it looks like you haven't aged a bit. The best part of all, your insurance was good enough to pay for the entire bill. So you don't owe the hospital a dime.

Offline

#115 2019-09-02 17:21:06

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,905

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Sticksam wrote:

Fortunately, you fell into a coma... For 5 decades.

Pqwerty wrote:

Fortunately, medicine improves within those 50 years. So they are able to fix your face and preserve your body so that it looks like you haven't aged a bit. The best part of all, your insurance was good enough to pay for the entire bill. So you don't owe the hospital a dime.

???? uhm how could you possibly miss the previous post if it was writen mroe then 10 horus ago

sooooo, unfortuanly you eye are so bad that they can thelp you anymore and if you get too mcuh light in your eyes you can become fully blind


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#116 2019-09-02 18:34:28

Sticksam
Member
From: There
Joined: 2017-12-28
Posts: 334

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, your eyes healed overtime.


"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
(I'm rarely active on the forums.) (If you can read this, good for you.)
MfF1IHH.png
Random temporary signature change for no reason. (Which happens to not fit properly for some reason.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Yay, I just recently lost my 263+ daystreak, cuz brain error.
My profile icon makes no sense. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOLhttps://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate
R.I.P. my 709+ daystreak... :'( I still have no life. Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―

Offline

#117 2019-09-02 19:37:05

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

peace wrote:
Sticksam wrote:

Fortunately, you fell into a coma... For 5 decades.

Pqwerty wrote:

Fortunately, medicine improves within those 50 years. So they are able to fix your face and preserve your body so that it looks like you haven't aged a bit. The best part of all, your insurance was good enough to pay for the entire bill. So you don't owe the hospital a dime.

???? uhm how could you possibly miss the previous post if it was writen mroe then 10 horus ago

sooooo, unfortuanly you eye are so bad that they can thelp you anymore and if you get too mcuh light in your eyes you can become fully blind

This is just a side note, but Sticksam's post seemed more like an "Unfortunately" than a "Fortunately" post. So I wrote another "Fortunately" post.

Back to the game, though...

Unfortunately, even with your recovered eyes you have no idea how anything in the future works. The language sounds slightly more foreign, but you can still make it out a little bit. You can't be hired because you don't even know how the simplest of tasks are done in the future (and the robots took all the other jobs). And the majority of your immediate family passed away within the past 50 years.

You feel like a stranger in a once-familiar land. You wonder if you'll ever adjust to life here, but your empty pockets remind you that you might end up starving first.

Offline

#118 2019-09-02 19:40:04

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,905

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

fortunaly you found an apple to eat


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#119 2019-09-02 19:51:52

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, it's rotten.

Offline

#120 2019-09-02 20:27:49

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,905

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

fortunaly you found a new apple


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#121 2019-09-02 20:37:24

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, this one has a worm in it.

Offline

#122 2019-09-02 21:21:49

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,905

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

peace wrote:

fortunaly you found a new apple


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

Wooted by:

#123 2019-09-02 23:22:13

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, the grocery store where you keep "finding" apples at is not a fan of you stealing their apples. They threaten to call the police if you keep doing it.

Offline

#124 2019-09-02 23:54:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,056

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately you drowned


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

rat

#125 2019-09-03 02:13:35

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 938

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately(?), science in 2069 revives you as a robot. Side note: kek 2069.

Offline

Sticksam1575880639769795

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1594840127.6362 - Generated in 0.089 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.55 MiB (Peak: 1.78 MiB) ]